A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

call me a safe bet, i'm betting i'm not - wiley colt, son of loki

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

call me a safe bet, i'm betting i'm not - wiley colt, son of loki Empty call me a safe bet, i'm betting i'm not - wiley colt, son of loki

Post by mabel pines 1/14/2015, 9:44 pm

name: your name is wiley colt
    age: you're eighteen, born on december twenty first, 1998
    gender: you're agender, but use he/him and she/her pronouns interchangeably
    sexuality: you're asexual and biromantic, but people don't usually hang around once they find out about the asexual bit. you haven't really got the best track record when it comes to relationships

eyes: you have blue eyes
    hair: your hair is light brown and in desperate need of a trim, but you're a combination of too lazy and too broke to get one
    height: you're kind of short, actually, standing at only five feet and seven inches tall. your dazzling personality makes up for it
    body type: you're, well. you're kind of curvy, to be honest. your waist is narrow and your hips are wide, but you have somewhat muscular arms, too
    skin color: you're caucasian with really tan skin
    distinguishing features: you always look kind of mischievous - you suppose it's a loki thing. and there are three scars on your left bicep, the largest of which is three inches, smallest of which is an inch, and one that's two and a half inches long

god parent: your godly parentage is loki, the norse god of...something. you tried looking it up once and all you found was that he was a trickster, and who is parents and siblings and children were. apparently you're related to a horse, which isn't something you needed to know
    mortal parent: your mother's name is alicia colt, and she never really did anything for you except make your life a living hell
    country of origin: you're from the united states of america, born in detroit
    pets: you have no pets
    life before camp:

talents:
    weapon:
    personality:
    flaws:

abilities:
    powers:
    rp example:
    face claim: louis tomlinson aaay
    notes: perca's making his sister yo

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 10:18 am