A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's Light It Up.

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Let's Light It Up.  Empty Let's Light It Up.

Post by Shade 1/18/2015, 12:22 am

What better place to terrorize than the Cabins Courtyard? It was where everyone and their mother seemed to hang out. A product of the working class who grew up to the sounds of a switchblade and a motor bike as his alarm and reality call. He’s had it with the worlds view on discipline and was here to set the world a light, to get a little action in because Saturday night was alright for fighting. Hell any old day was a perfect day for the dance of Death and it was his favorite thing to do in the world. Having made his way out of Cabin Twenty-One the son of Hyperion pointed his gun shaped hand at a couple of bushes around the courtyard and fired off two fire balls at them, making sure not to hit the cabins.

Petty destruction was beneath him but he so wanted to see the Demeter kids’ reaction when they found out two of their puny little bushes had been burned to a crisp. Lifting his finger to his mouth he blew it as if blowing out the smoke on it before pocketing his hand. The smoke rose up into the air and the fire burned beautifully as he walked past it over to the Aphrodite Cabin with a wicked grin on his face. They weren’t his favorite people in the world seeing as more than half of them couldn’t fight to save their lives let along last more than ten seconds against him but the females. Well let’s just say the females of the Cabin of Love more than made up for that and as how most people fled when he burned the bushes he had a feeling he wouldn’t be getting a good fight in today.

Walking up to the group of females at the bottom of the stairs he spotted a certain blonde and whistled eyeing her up and down, though under his glasses it wasn’t noticeable. “Why hello there beautiful.” He walked straight up to her, not afraid like most males would be when confronted with a group of attractive females, and held his hand out to her. “The name’s Gabriel and whom might you be?” He was never one for being a thinker, he just sort of acted and did whatever came to his mind or passed by his line of sight and she was on that list. She was in his sight and he was not letting this opportunity pass up, filthy demi-god or not she was attractive.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Let's Light It Up.  Empty Re: Let's Light It Up.

Post by Blaze 1/18/2015, 3:51 pm

primadonna girl, all I ever
    Crystal sat on the steps leading down the Aphrodite cabin with her legs crossed and clueless Aphrodite girls around her. They were discussing this season’s fashion trends, cute boys, their nails, cute boys, and...cute boys. Yep. She just listened intently about how they babbled on about the new Demi-Titan boy and how he was “so hot” and “so cute” and “so mysterious”. Pft. She had to see him to believe it, and besides, she probably could have gotten him if she tried, but she didn’t. She already had boys flocking to her for some reason, and it had only been two weeks since she arrived. She apparently had a “noticeable glow” or something.

Their chitter-chatter abruptly stopped and they stared at her. Or, well, at least she thought it was her.

“...why’d you guys stop talking? I mean, I know I’m literally perfect and all but-” Then she heard a male voice behind her, and she turned around to a tall, blonde boy.

”Why hello there beautiful,” he had said to her and put his hand out. He revealed his name was Gabriel, and then he asked what her name was.

Crystal didn’t know how to feel about this. One, she couldn’t believe a boy had the audacity to be that forward with her. Two, the Aphrodite girls were nudging her, and she was about to make a throwing knife out of light to stab one of them. She stood up without taking the boy’s hand and scanned him. Crystal stood up to about his neck. He was, say, four inches taller than her? “My name is Crystal,” she answered simply.
    wanted was the world
    THANKS❣

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 1/18/2015, 4:28 pm

“Crystal huh? What’s a gal like you doing hanging around with this lot?” The Aphrodite girls were never the smartest and it was why he loved messing with them. Screwing with them in every meaning of the word and getting out of them everything he wanted. This girl though seemed to have at least half a brain, and maybe, just maybe she wouldn’t fall for his ‘charm’ and wits. The six foot blond haired glasses wearing son of Hyperion could be quite the charmer when he wanted. Today he was wearing black pants, black shoes and a tight white muscle shirt with a slick leather jacket over the top of it complete with his shades. Even though he didn’t need them he went everywhere with the glasses because he liked them and they let him look at whatever he wanted without anyone knowing.

Speaking of which he grinned as he looked down at the shorter girl and put his hand down chuckling. “You know it is considered rude to not shake the hand of someone else, especially when they’ve come to save you from this boring group you’ve surrounded yourself with.” That wasn’t completely true, he didn’t truly care to take her anywhere other than the Titan Cabin but some girls just didn’t go for that even these days. You had to impress them, jump through hoops and leap over tall buildings to get their attention. Or simply flash a smile, and press the right buttons and the buttons he was pressing may or may not be the right buttons; what he could tell however was that she was not an Aphrodite kid but expected to be little miss Queen Bee anyway.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 1/18/2015, 6:38 pm

Crystal raised an eyebrow at admittedly charming boy. “What’s wrong with them?” she asked, gesturing to the Aphrodite girls, who had went back to their conversation, twirling their hair and giggling once more. Sure, they were clueless idiots who didn’t realize she was using them, but y’know, she wasn’t going to be the one to tell them so. “Yeah, I know, they’re kind of airheads sometimes, but they’re alright…” because they listen to me, she added mentally.

Crystal leaned on the post at the end of the railings. “Oh, so you’ve come to ‘save’ me from them, huh?” she smiled. “Alright, then. Where are you taking me, O Savior?” she rolled her eyes and giggled mindlessly. On purpose, of course. She supposed that she could use him, though maybe he was too smart for that. Oh well. Crystal held out her hand, for him to shake or to take.
    wanted was the world
    THANKS❣

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 1/18/2015, 11:09 pm

"You mean because they listen to you." It wasn't a question, more of a statement or simply a fact. Once her hand was placed in his he pulled her close and wrapped an arm around her waist Where do I plan on taking you? Well that's a good question now isn't it." He grinned dropping his hands and spinning on his heels to face the other way, looking back over his shoulder as he started to walk off. "You'll just have to follow me to find that out now won't you beautiful." Sure, she was attractive but Gabriel didn't do relationships, they just never seemed to end well for anyone. Also, there was probably only one female here even worthy of being by his side and that was never going to happen.

((I have no idea what to do now))
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 1/19/2015, 12:17 pm

”That’s true,” Crystal responded. Damn, how did he figure her out so quickly? He was smarter than she thought. He proceeded to walk away from her, saying if she wanted to know where he was going, she should follow him. Crystal pretty much knew his intentions, and yeah, she was up for an emotionless make-out session, she supposed. She turned around and told the Aphrodite girls to go about their business and to meet her in the mess hall. Then, she stepped off the stairs of the Aphrodite cabin and followed Gabriel.

[Same.]
    wanted was the world
    THANKS❣

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:20 pm