A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hi so this is my Dad (private)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Hi so this is my Dad (private) Empty Hi so this is my Dad (private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/28/2015, 11:22 am

Lindsey shuffled restlessly on her seat at the back of the bus. She had decided to go visit her father having previously not seen him since the day she left for camp. Which was a long time ago, so much had changed since then, for a starters when she left Lindsey happened to be single but now sitting next to her on the bus was the most important person in the world. Her girlfriend Falko, even if the daughter of Terror could scare the daylights out of her sometimes. Especially when she got angry.
    Nervous anticipation filled her, resulting in her feeling tense. The Daughter of Nemesis had no idea how her father would react to seeing either of them, or how he might react to Falko being her girlfriend.

"We're almost here." Her father it seemed chose not to move, preferring the apartment that they first moved into when they set foot in America in what seemed like centuries ago. Lindsey wore black boots with black legging with a hole in the right knee, dark blue denim shorts with a worn, studded, dark brown leather belt, above that she was clad in a baggy faded black t-shirt and an old combat jacket. Her hair lay restrained in a single braid that feel down her neck, Falko seemed to like her hair tied up as such so the she kept her fiery red hair in one as much as possible. She suspected that her girlfriend felt if not the same then double the nervous tension that she did. After all for Falko she would be meeting the father of her wonderful, beautiful and above all humble girlfriend.

"Hey he'll like you." Lindsey insisted though she silently added a I hope to that sentence.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hi so this is my Dad (private) Empty Re: Hi so this is my Dad (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2015, 11:41 am

Falko wasn't nervous, she was terrified which was quite ironical for a daughter of Deimos. Normally fear would make adrenaline cascade into her veins but not this time. Her nervousness negated it out.
    She would be meeting Lindsey's father. What would he be like? She couldn't help but imagine him as some kind of war veteran with scars and an attitude à la Slade Wilson, which didn't help her jumpyness. Jump..? Jumpness? Whatever. Falko may have fought and scared off monsters for the best part of her life, the perspective of meeting her first real girlfriend's father made her want to crawl in a hole. Or fight the Nemean Lion because that seemed like the easier option right now.

Since she didn't want to jeopardize the mission by outfit mistakes, she had left anything punk-ish like bullet belts, wallet chains and spikey bracelets out of today's get-up, opting instead for a violet tank top with a girly white blazer and pale denims, exchanging her usual high heels and combat boots for desert shoes. Her hair was curled and bound in a ponytail over her shoulder, golden rings glistening on the cartilage of her ears.

"Let's just hope he doesn't kill me," Falko said in an attempt to joke, sliding her fingers between Lindsey's. The warm contact already reassured her, sending her dopamine to skyrocketing levels. She was sitting in a casual but vigilant way, ready to jump up and fight if anything threatened Lindsey and her. "Or you know... disapprove of us."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/28/2015, 11:51 am

"I don't think he will kill you. I wouldn't let him." She squeezed her beloved's hand reassuringly. As for disapproving of them, well before Lindsey left to Camp Half-blood she had never ever had a boyfriend or a girlfriend so she held no knowledge as to what her father's opinion might be. To  be honest she believed it wouldn't matter, so long as she and Falko were happy. After all their relationship wasn't hurting anyone save for those rare occasions where they quarrelled. The bus neared their stop so Lindsey hit the stop button a few minutes later the machine came to a halt.

"Truthfully Falko I have no idea how he might react." She stood up. "Come on we need to get off the bus." Lindsey led the way off holding Falko's hand tightly. She hated it when people looked at them, with those judging eyes of theirs'. When they were safely off she continued. "Your my first relationship... So I don't really know if my father ever thought I was lesbian, straight or bi." Her words failed to ease any of the tension that she felt. "I'm sure he will like you, he better or my Mom won't be too happy." Her cheeks flushed suddenly, Lindsey didn't tell Falko that she spoke to Nemesis about her when she visited Olympus for the first time in her life.
    Lindsey rarely spoke much about her mother or her father, despite the relationship with both being one she would class as a good one. She offered her girlfriend a nervous smile, the five foot five form of Lindsey avoiding Falko's gaze.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2015, 2:19 pm

"Your Mom?" Falko asked, tilting her head to the side.

She had always had great respect for Nemesis; hell, the two first years where she had been unclaimed she had prayed for her mother to be Nemesis. And now she was dating her daughter... It just added to Lindsey's aura, to Falko's love for her and how impressive she was to her.

They had gotten off the bus now, in a less crowded New York street dotted with trees. The sun shone above, making it hot for Falko in her blazer, but not hot enough to take it off. The Asian girl let go of Lindsey's hand to pass an arm around her waist as they resumed walking, letting her take the lead since she didn't know where her house was.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/28/2015, 2:32 pm

"Yeah." She felt herself shiver when Falko put her arm round her waist, her touch set off a thousand thoughts and she enjoyed the warmth that seeped in from her arm. "It was when I went to visit Olympus." Lindsey began to explain as they walked down the street. "I wondered what she would have thought about us, she was cool about it even gave me some tips." She smiled at Falko. "Your a hit with Nemesis so I am certain that my dad will like you just as much." They stopped by a tall building whilst Lindsey fumbled for her keys, the gardens looked impressive. Or at the very least more impressive than she remembered.

Finally having retrieved her keys from the prison of her pocket she unlocked the door into the building, holding the door open for Falko before following. Once inside she took point and led her up several flights of wooden steps before coming to a halt before an old door. This is it, her home. She thought about unlocking the door with her key but in the end decided to knock. She knocked again and several minutes past before the door opened to reveal a man who looked a lot like Lindsey.

His hair held the same bright orange fire to it as Lindsey, his hair was spiked up with the use of gel whilst shaving foam hung around his half shaven face, his eyes held a blue flame to them as if he were annoyed that someone had arrived thus interrupting his shave, though it swiftly faded after taking them both in. "Lindsey! Your early!" He exclaimed in a thick Irish accent, one which Lindsey had long since lost. "And who's this lovely lady? Your best friend from camp?" It was then he realised that he wasn't wearing a shirt revealing a well muscled chest with tattoos on both his arms. He was bare foot but wore black trousers with a black leather belt. His cheeks flushed with colour in a manner similar to Lindsey's when she became embarrassed. "Oh and I'm here without a shirt on and half shaven, my mom would be having a fit." He invited them in before scurrying off to the bathroom, well his bathroom to finish his shave and find a shirt.

Lindsey sat down on a rather fancy leather sofa and indicated for Falko to do the same. Her cheeks where flushed with colour. "So... That's my dad."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2015, 3:19 pm

You're a hit with Nemesis...... Talk about a compliment!!

They arrived in front of a tall white brick building, the garden bursting with yellow honeysuckle and purple geraniums, climbing up a row of stairs to the front door. After Lindsey opened it, they scaled up another flight of stairs before stopping in front of another door on which Lindsey knocked. The name Callaghan was plastered right above the doorbell.

"Do I look good?" Falko asked, sticking a rebellious black curl behind her ear.

Then the door opened, revealing a man in his late forties with a muscled (bare) chest, spiked red hair the exact same shade as Lindsey's, flaming blue eyes, tattooed arms and shaving foam. Mouth open and eyebrows knitted into a surprised whattafck expression, she wiped it off her face to reply to him.

"My name is Falko, nice to meet y..." She trailed off as he apparently realized he was shirtless, blushed, ushered them in and scurried over to the bathroom.

Lindsey closed the door and casually sat down on a leather sofa; the daughter of Deimos walked over and sat down next to her, putting her bag at her feet. Her brown eyes looked around, taking the living room in. It was done in a mixture of rustic and modern, with leather couches, wood carpeting, a flat TV, old-looking bookshelves and big windows going from floor to ceiling.

"I gotta say, I didn't imagine him that way," Falko whispered after a moment.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/28/2015, 3:31 pm

"Well... I hope he would have been wearing a shirt don't want him stealing you from me now." She winked playfully at Falko, enjoying her little joke. That would be very awkward, not to mention decimating for Lindsey, Falko was her everything. "Also to answer you earlier question you look stunning my beautiful Falko, if I had to dream of the perfect girl she couldn't even be as half as beautiful as you." It seemed her father had changed the décor, there was plenty of things she didn't remember and the sofa felt particularly new.
    She wondered where her father had managed to get the money from. "A lot has changed... I hope my room is still the same." She slipped off her boots before putting her feet underneath her.

After a few minutes their conversation was interrupted by the return of her father, clean shaven now wearing a light blue short sleeved shirt, though he was still bare foot. He sat down on an recliner facing them. "Sorry about that I wasn't expecting you for a while yet." He explained to them both. "Did you have a good journey? Oh and in case Linds hasn't told you I'm Thomas." He stood up and held out a hand for Falko to shake. "Sorry I didn't catch your name earlier..." He trailed off hoping that Falko would finish the rest of the sentence for him. He seemed a bit flustered but clearly excited to have his daughter home and one of her friends.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2015, 4:56 pm

"Nephilim," she said, shaking his hand. "Everyone calls me Falko though so feel free to do the same."

He had a firm grip and rough hands against Falko's smooth skin -- she always used this hand cream a son of Aphrodite had given her for after combat lessons, to prevent her hands from growing calluses.

She was a bit nervous at the prospect of calling him by his first name though, but figured it'd be rude to call him Mr Callaghan now.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/28/2015, 5:00 pm

"Okay nice to meet you Falko." Thomas remained standing. "Would either of you like something to drink or eat?" He offered. Lindsey declined politely, before deciding to drop the fact that she and Falko were in a relationship now.
    "Dad Falko's my girlfriend." Now, for a moment Thomas looked surprised he blinked before recovering, his face breaking into a smile. "That's great sweetie." He declared proudly, though Lindsey shuffled on the sofa as if she disliked being called Sweetie in front of her girlfriend.

"So a drink?" He didn't seem to mind, he just wanted to be a good dad.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2015, 12:14 pm

Well at least he didn't blow up the roof. He actually seemed quite pleased, once the initial surprise was over.

"Um yes, please.. a glass of sparkling water?"

She had hesitated between that and some soda but didn't know how that would make her look to Thomas Callaghan. Sparkling water was cool, right?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/29/2015, 12:43 pm

"Sure." He said, before Lindsey said that she would like a coke. She shuffled on the sofa as if she couldn't get comfortable. He Dad disappeared off to get the drinks, Lindsey looked at Falko her eyes filled with love. She wanted to kiss her however she didn't want to make her girlfriend feel awkward.
    Her Dad returned with three glasses, one filled with sparkling water with ice and a slice of lemon, the second with coke and a slice of lemon and the final one with an amber looking liquid which happened to be whiskey. He handed them their drinks before sitting back down, he tuck a sip of his drink before smiling at them both.

"So... How has Camp been?" He inquired.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2015, 4:47 pm

Falko briefly looked at Lindsey, sipping her drink. The combination of sparkling water, freezing ice cubes and fresh lemon was invigorating to her. The Asian girl crossed her legs on the sofa, looking at the man with spiky red hair who happened to be her girlfriend's father. He really looked like her, they had the same hair color, the same eyes, the same gestures... The nose and the mouth seemed to be Nemesis' though.

"Oh, it's really great now that the war is over," she smiled, unsure if she should talk about the Romans since it was a touchy subject for Lindsey.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/30/2015, 1:22 am

He sipped his drink before shooting a look at Lindsey. "War?" He echoed. "What war?" Evidently Lindsey hadn't told her father much about the war that had taken place.

"The war against the Romans." Lindsey answered her father. "We won." Thomas was a good father, he just worried sometimes about Lindsey, so she didn't always share every detail from camp, particularly the ones where she was in danger. Right now both of the Demigods where in danger being outside of Camp, as there was no magical barrier around her dad's apartment to keep the monsters out. Letters and Iris messages to her dad were few and far between, she loved her father but she disliked making him worry about her.

"Me and Falko have been going out for a few months now." She added, talking about Falko was a much more interesting topic, in her opinion.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 11:17 am

"Yes, against Gaea," she said just when Lindsey said it had been against the Romans. "Well, against both Gaea and the Romans but in the end we teamed up with the Romans and won," Falko quickly explained and took sudden interest in the tip of her desert shoe.

Falko then looked at her girlfriend and brought up the courage to take her hand in hers, lightly. "Aphrodite looks like your daughter to me," she said with a small, nervous smile.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/30/2015, 11:47 am

He nodded slowly listening to what they both had to say. "Well I am pleased to hear that you won and both survived." He grinned. "I have to admit it probably makes for one heck of a story, I write books now quite popular too." Which was why the apartment looked so fancy.
    "Glad you think so but I can vouch for her mother." He gave them a playful wink. "I like to think it's me where she got her good looks from however I bet they are her mother's more than my own."

Lindsey squeezed Falko's hand back, feeling herself grow hot at her girlfriend's touch. She loved Falko far more than she loved anything else. No one could ever come close to loving Falko as much as she did right now. "I love Falko far more than anything or anyone else on this planet." She was surprised that Thomas wrote books now.
    "You write Dad? I thought you were a cop?"

"I was... But your letters inspired me to write a book, well books largely based around your adventures." He explained to them with a grin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 12:02 pm

"No way!" Falko said. "What are they called? I don't care if I'm dyslexic, I'm gonna buy them."

Books? Loosely based off Lindsey? She was calling dibs on the #1 fangirl position. The Asian girl grinned at her love and took another sip of her refreshing drink, not wanting to interfere too much since Lindsey and her dad had probably a lot to catch up on.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/30/2015, 12:07 pm

He chuckled. "Liberator they are a sci-fi series set in the far future got all that teen stuff, evil dictatorship, resistance, hot guys, hot girls etc etc." He finished the rest of his whiskey before putting the glass down.

Lindsey was stunned, surprised never knowing that her father had a talent for writing. She desperately wanting to introduce her lips to Falko again however she didn't want to kiss her in front of her father. That would be awkward and would make all of them feel it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 12:14 pm

Falko's nervousness was starting to fly away. Lindsey's dad wasn't the severe, strict war veteran she had expected him to be. Sure the tattooed arms and spiky hair were off-throwing but he seemed to be casual and kind of laid-back.

"I will buy them," Falko said. "What's it like to have a bestseller dad, Lindsey?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/30/2015, 12:35 pm

"Surprising I thought you liked being a cop more." She answered Falko.

"Well writing a book is safer than being a cop." He explained to his daughter. His phone rang and he got up to answer it. He spoke for a few minutes. He put it down then turned to face them both. "Sorry I've got to dash out for a bit need to talk to the publisher." He took out his wallet and put a few dollars on the table. "Here buy yourselves something to eat I'll be back when I can." He grabbed a jacket, put on some shoes and was out the house like a bullet.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 3:02 pm

Falko waved goodbye and turned to look at Lindsey once he was out.

"Well that went good," she said. "I seriously didn't imagine him to be so laid-back, you're so poised and regal and you...".. you look like a war goddess. But she didn't bring herself to say it. Lindsey still intimidated her sometimes. Instead she went for a less risky: "Wow. I really like your dad."

But now that they were alone and had some time on their hands, Falko did what she had been yearning to do these past minutes: kiss Lindsey. Her mouth found hers almost naturally, gliding and stroking against hers, touching her tongue with the tip of her own.... Her hands were at the angles of her jaw, right under her ears, her fingers digging lovingly into her beautiful red hair.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/30/2015, 3:12 pm

Before Lindsey could reply, she found Falko's lips against her own. She returned the kiss, the touch of Falko's lips electrifying her. She let herself fall backwards on the sofa, pulling her girlfriend on top of her. Lindsey wrapped her arms around Falko's back, her eyes fluttering shut.

Falko, her beloved Falko, her one true love, her heart's only desire. They were alone, just them, no one else in the world, no one else mattered. She found Falko to be intimidating when she became angry or when she played a prank on Lindsey. There was an advantage to being a daughter of terror when it came to jump scare. Lindsey pulled back slightly, her lips still brushing Falko's lips. "I love you Falko." She whispered breathlessly, looking into those beautiful diamond eyes. "I... I love you so much." A single tear ran down her cheek.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 3:19 pm

"Hey, why are you crying? Don't cry!"

Falko kissed her tear away, sitting on her lap before pulling her close, cheek against cheek. Lindsey's braid tickled her nose and she closed her eyes. Lindsey's hair smelled of her herb and lemon shampoo; Falko breathed the aroma in, the warmth, the closeness.

"Ti amo," she whispered.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/30/2015, 3:23 pm

"You just make me so happy." She whispered trying to prevent the tears of joy that filled her eyes blurring the perfect image of Falko the beautiful.
    "What does that mean?" She whispered wanting to kiss her girlfriend again. Lindsey gave into the urge, after all who could resist their girlfriend? She planted her lips softly on Falko's interrupting her answer but this desire to preference to her question having an answer.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 3:46 pm

"It's Italian," she replied, then kissed her again only to break the touch a couple of seconds later. "It means I love you."

Falko was Korean and Italian and at home, she spoke a mixture of Italian, English and Korean with her mother. And sometimes French too since they lived in Montreal. Her white blaze was inhibiting her movements so she shrugged it down her shoulders, brushing it down her arms and unto the couch, carefully taking Lindsey's face in her own and kissing her again.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/30/2015, 3:50 pm

Lindsey blushed, her cheeks flushing with colour. "I knew you liked me." She teased just before Falko kissed her again. She kissed her back gently, running her own hands through Falko's soft wonderful hair. "Would you prefer it if I had my accent still?" She whispered gently, trying to put her best Irish accent on. It came back naturally though it sounded far more American than Irish. She didn't speak any other languages, Ancient Greek in her mind did not count considering her mind was hard-wired for Ancient Greek.
    "You comfortable here?" Lindsey inquired just before she kissed Falko's neck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:20 am