A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A mid-afternoon stroll

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

A mid-afternoon stroll Empty A mid-afternoon stroll

Post by Kwacken 2/2/2015, 9:19 pm

Evander had changed into fresher clothes and dropped off his stuff at his cabin, so he felt better as he was walking with Alice to the Long Island sound beach. He hasn't been here much before, he preferred the lake to swim in. Still, it seemed fitting for a stroll. The sand shifted under his feet with every step, the sound of the crashing waves struck him as peaceful.

"This view is gorgeous. I hadn't looked at it much before. Do you like beaches?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

A mid-afternoon stroll Empty Re: A mid-afternoon stroll

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/2/2015, 10:23 pm

Alice nodded quickly then pointed to a spot in the sand.Place the speaker there Evander. I want to play you a song.The blonde said hooking up her peddle and tuning her Electric violin as her blue, knee length satin dress blew in a faint breeze. If she was going to perform she wanted to look nice. One if the Maniae has curled her hair on the way here, after much bickering, and she looked fabulous in the mid day sun.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 2/4/2015, 8:18 pm

Evander set the speaker down, looking over to Alice. No one had ever played music just for him before. It was a little strange, but endearing."Go ahead, let her rip."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 8:28 pm

Alice nodded causing some of her blonde curls to bounce. Placing the violin on her shoulder and playing a quick scale the daughter of Mania dove into a cover of Halo as her eyes fluttered closed and she swayed to the music. It was good to be back to playing her much loved instrument and it was even better to have someone to play for on the beach.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 2/4/2015, 9:09 pm

Evander sat down in the sand, not really worrying about the fact that sand goes everywhere. He listened to the music, closing his eyes to cut down on the many distractions. He hadnt felt this at peace since he had come to Camp Half Blood.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 9:23 pm

Alice continued to play, layering her tunes on one another, and felt in pure bliss as the song reached the chorus. She loved this song above all others she knew how to play for the simple fact of how much the lyrics spoke to her, or to anyone. As it neared its end Alice sang along for the last little piece before stopping and standing with her eyes closed and a kind smile on her face.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 2/5/2015, 3:10 pm

Evander opened his eyes when the music ended. He watched Alice being calm and at peace. He felt much the same way. "That was beautiful, Alice. Where did you learn to play the violin?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/5/2015, 3:29 pm

The blonde opened her eyes and gave a relaxed smile at Evander before setting her things down and sitting next to he son of Ares, making sure her dress didn't get all sandy.I've been playing since i was very young, since I was five i believe. She thought then shrugged, not really having a concept of time. The daughter of Mania was happy to be spending time with Evander, especially after Alucard had left her broken. For a reason though, she felt even happier with Evander, like she was always going to be watched over and not have to worry about fighting with anyone or anything. Leaning in, she placed a quick kiss on his cheek before watching as a blonde curl fell into her face, not bothering to push it away.Thank you for letting me play for you
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 2/5/2015, 5:01 pm

Evander's face turned beet red again. He smiled sheepishly. "Thank you for playing. My mom used to play violin, regular violin. Sometimes I would listen to her practice. I miss it."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/5/2015, 10:43 pm

Well you're welcome to listen to me practice anytime you want. I always practice when the sun rises at the beach and at the lake for sunset. Alice stated as her finger ran intend through the sand, loving the cool texture of it even in the bright sun.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 2/6/2015, 6:08 pm

Evander nodded, "I like to go running at dawn... I can always come running here. Why by the water?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/6/2015, 6:12 pm

Alice shrugged and looked at he the sand as she drew shapes and spirals in it with her index finger. Why the water? She couldn't say.I guess I've always found the water to be relaxing and I'm at peace when I practice so they just work well together. The girl shrugged as she looked back to Evander with the sun slowly making its way to the horizon line.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 2/9/2015, 9:26 am

Evander nodded. The waves were peaceful, and the smell of salt air. Being a Navy brat, he had always preferred coastal areas. His mind started to drift to something else entirely though. It was wont to do that from time to time. Or always. He took a deep breath and turned bright red. "Alice, would you go to the Valentine dance with me?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2015, 3:55 pm

Alice felt her eyes widen but then her face softened and she gave a warm smile, a slight pink in her cheeks.I would be honored Evander.The girl said as she shouldered her violin again and began playing a love tune on her electric violin, layering the chords and tunes as her eyes fluttered closed and a smile played across her soft pink lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:42 pm