A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Derek's Remake (Done!!)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Derek's Remake  (Done!!) Empty Derek's Remake (Done!!)

Post by Green 2/17/2015, 7:17 pm

Alexander Grains

Derek's Remake  (Done!!) Wild4Tristab-tristan-wilds-31222778-333-500

Name: My name? Alexander Chrysothemis Grains. I have no idea where my name came from. Maybe Alexander the Great? I don't know
    Sexuality: I'm bisexual, leaning more toward guys. I've never told anyone this except for my close friends.
    Mortal Parent: My father's name is Franklin William Grains. He's the best, honestly, although he does have his short comings. One of them having a narrow mind, but whatever. He works as the Vis President of some recycling, energy conservation corporation.
    God Parent: Demeter is my beloved mother, Greek goddess of the harvest, the seasons, agriculture, food, and managing law. She met my father while shopping in a fresh food market. They were both reaching for a ripe tomato, causing their hands to touch. I'm assuming it was love at first sight? Eh, who knows.
    Spoiler:
    Date of Birth: I was born on Decemeber 7th, 1996.
    Place of Birth: Thankfully I was born in Demeter's temple on Mount Olympus. I'm pretty sure Hera, Hestia, and maybe Eileithyia helped her out with the birthing process.
    Hometown/Last Residence: The last place I lived before coming to Camp was in Raleigh, North Carolina. Nice place really, very big and fill of interesting things to do.

Race/ethnicity: I am African American, however I have yet to discovered what country I hail from. If I can be completely honest, the only reason I'm in American is because My great, great, great grandfather couldn't run fast enough. Along with being black, I also have Native American and white in me.
    Accent: People tell me that I have a slight flamboyant, southern accent.
    Skin Tone: My skin is the color of milk chocolate Hershey's bar.
    Eye Color: Brown, a deep brown. They remind me of my mother's..full of warmth and love.
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair Length: I like to keep my hair cut close, brushed, and well kept. Never nappy
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 185 lbs
    Body Type: I have a pretty good body frame, having somewhat broad shoulders and a tall statue. Kind of like an oak tree...sort of. I'm s bit heavy set, but that's because of the muscles.
    Appearance: I usually wear clothes at have the color scheme of green, brown, and blue. I have a broad, thick stature that may frighten some people while attracting others. I usually don't wear blue jeans, rather khaki shorts or black jeans. However, I do like to shake things up and wear whatever I can find either in the store or in my small closet. I love wearing sweaters. I tend to keep my hair a bit long, especially in the winter where the weather is chilly.

Weapon: As far as weapons go, I have a celestial bronze double sided battle axe that I have called "Harvest". Where did I get the name from? The name comes from me reaping the heads off my enemies  Twisted Evil. I also have a sac of twelve seeds that Demeter gave him as a gist.
    Armor: I have  the basic armor of a Greek demigod. However I have styled it to make it more like me...green.
    Spoiler:

Pet(s):
    *None

Skills/Talents:
    *Cooking
    *Gardening
    *Making friends
    *Singing
    *Teaching
    *Science
    *Medical Sciences

Flaws:
    *Stutters
    *Socially Awkard
    *Over Protective
    *Asthma
    *Ditsy
    *Flat footed (I hate the way my feet look)
    *Acne

*ooking, baking
    *Being around nature
    *Camping
    *Nature walks

Dislikes:
    *Stuck up people
    *Back stabbers
    *Rachet people
    *Holy than thou people
    *Bees
    *Ignorance
    *Racists
    *Sexists

Fears:
    *Heights
    * Wasps
    *Losing a brother/sister

Personality: I've been told that I have a very outgoing personality. I enjoy being around friends as well as just letting loose. I have an amazing sense of humor, enjoy making people laugh and feel good about themselves. However, sometimes I rather be by myself, usually reading in the library or sitting in the fields of strawberry and grapes. My personality type is an ENFP which means I'm an extrovert at heart.

Derek's Remake  (Done!!) Giphy
    Abilities:
     Poison Immunity- I am immune to any plant posion
     Growth Aura- If I stand in an early area for more than five minutes, plants start to grow at my feet. The aura is about three feet in radius
     Green Speaking- I can communicate with any form of plant life.
      Plant names- I automatically know not only the lame name of the plant, but also the Latin version of it.
    Animal Communication- Being a son of Demeter, I can communicate with pigs, lizards, and snakes.

Powers:
    Chlorokinesis- I have the awesome power to control plants at will. Whether it's growing a simple lily or creating seven foot tall wheat monsters, I can do it. I can manipulate plant life for about ten minutes with a hour  cool down between each usage. I can use my chlorokinesis for seven posts straight, but will need a twenty post cool down. I can control plants that are in a ten foot radius. The largest I can control is a 1m30 foot plant.
    Blessed Fertility- If I come across an area that is barren and is unable to yield any produce, I can use my powers to make the soil fertile again. I can do this twice in one topic with a three topic cool down. The effect will be permanent so this will require a good amount of energy. The size of the field can't be no larger than twenty by seven field.
    Abundant Harvest- I can give a person the feeling of being full and content. I can do this three times a day and I'll need a seven hour cool down.  This lasts about two posts and will need a five post cool down.

Social Status: It all depends on my current  mood, either I'm out with my friends are in my bunk reading a book.
    Summer or Year Rounder: Year Rounder
    Years at Camp: 5 years at camp. Has it been that long?
    Life Before Camp: I was born on Mount Olympus in Demeter's cabin then shipped off to my father. There I was raised and taken care of by him and soon to be step-mother. As a little child I enjoyed playing in the dirt as well as helping my mother water the plants around the house. Every year doing elemenrty school for Mother's day, we would make flowers for our mothers. For me, my flowers always seemed to out last all the kids' plants. My father said that I had a real green thumb. Years passed past and my identity] about myself changed. In high school, I started to develope feelings for my best friend, who turned out to be a satyer. He told me about camp thus, claiming that I was a son of Demeter. At first I didn't believe him, but slowly did I realize that, in fact, I was a demigod. My dad told me how they met and what she had told him before leaving me with him. After about a week I agreed to travel up north to Camp Half-Blood. Since I hate flying, we decided to take a little road trip to camp, stopping here and there until we arrived at the boarders.
    Role-playing Example: I walked through the Camp Half-Blood  grounds, smiling at the unnatural greenery. The outside, mortal world was cold and barren, well most of it anyway. I've heard about the weather report on the eastern side of the Country, winter storms raging, ice everywhere. Demeter must've been in her bad moods. As I continued my walk toward my cabin, I watched as my fellow campers talked with each other; laughing, fusing, things of that nature. Smirking, I shook my head slowly as I nearly tripped over a stone. Gods I hoped no one saw that...Blood flushed into my cheeks, the idea of being embarrassed in front of these demigods washed over me. My pace quickened as I saw the grass covered roof of my cabin. Finally! I exclaimed in thought. After about another five minutes, I was there. In my beloved cabin. It reminded me of a greenhouse sort of..the walls were mud brown with tomato vines growing on the walls... Perfection. I smiled and sat on my bunk, took my shoes off, and fell asleep, staring down at my white pillow. Closing my eyes, I slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of wheat fields and Olympus.

Notes:I am more powerful in the Spring and Summer then in the Fall and Winter.

Last edited by Geb on 5/22/2015, 6:54 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Derek's Remake  (Done!!) Empty Re: Derek's Remake (Done!!)

Post by Kendall 2/18/2015, 4:23 pm

Add a bit more to the appearance.

If his asthma is supposed to be a physical flaw, could you please add one that affects his appearance which he dislikes/is uncomfortable about?

Personality should be complete sentences if you want the drachmas for this form.

A/P:
    - You should probably convert all his power limits to the post system. (ie: his chlorokinesis can last for 5 posts and he needs a 10 post cool-down)
    - What are the ranges for his chlorokinesis, entanglement, and abundant harvest powers?
    - For the fertility power, up to how much of an area can he affect with this?
    - I'm gonna say no to the transfiguring because that's rather too OP.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/26/2015, 12:18 pm

Alright, I think I got everything.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/27/2015, 3:12 pm

What do the seeds that Demeter gave him do?

Add more to the personality.

Powers:
    - What's the range of the nature's frenzy power?
    - You need to convert the limits for the fertility power to the post-number system. (Such as he can use this twice per topic.)
    - You also need dimensions for the fertility power's range of effect.
    - When you say the fertility of the soil is permanent, do you mean nothing outside of magical means can affect it (such as soil erosion due to pesticides)?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/11/2015, 4:53 pm

-The seeds have the ability to grow any type of natural plant

Edited

-I took the power out
    -Edited
    -What do you mean by "dimensions"?
    -And yes, nothing non magical cannot affect it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/14/2015, 2:30 pm

Any type? How fast do they grow and what would be the largest thing?

A/P:
    - For the plant name ability.... Do you mean something besides "lame"?
    - What I mean by dimensions: Sort of phrased that weird, sorry. I meant units of measurement like meters, feet, etc.
    - For the fullness power, how far away could he be at most in order to use this power on a person?

Also how much stronger would he be in the summer and spring vs winter and fall? Or does this pertain to the availibility of the plants he can control (dead ones being rather useless potentially)?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 9:40 pm

Annny type! And a giant sequoia.

-Yes, sorry
    -20 ft by 15 ft
    -about five feet

He's 7% stronger in spring and summer, 3% weaker in fall and winter.,
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2015, 10:02 am

Alexxxx :3

→ How tall do the plants grow? (Abilities)
    → I don't really see how being the son of the seasons goddess makes you able to predict the weather, can you please explain that a bit more?
    → Since he is more powerful in spring and summer does that mean the limits stay the same?

Rests looks good to me :)
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/21/2015, 9:01 pm

The plants can reach the height of 7 feet
    I took it out completely.
    Um...yeah. wait no, each power can lasts a post longer.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/22/2015, 6:55 am

→ Reduce it to 1m50 and I approve this bootiful form :)
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/22/2015, 6:55 pm

Edited!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 7:33 am

Approved! Standing ovation

You have been awarded 700 drachmas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:59 am