A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Waves and seashells (private: Aria, George and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Waves and seashells (private: Aria, George and myself) Empty Waves and seashells (private: Aria, George and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/5/2015, 1:37 pm

Usually when I went to the beach, it wasn't without company. Most of the time I went with my two friends Salem and Derek but today I had gone alone; Derek had a forging lesson with the Hephaestus cabin and Salem had wanted to work on her explosions. Couldn't blame her.
    Still I felt like just relaxing and giving myself an afternoon of farniente at the beach. The summer temperature was hot, the sky radiated blue and the sun was high. Dressed in an orange camp shirt and white denim shorts, I made my way across the dunes and came to a halt on the ochre beach, several yards away from the popular crew. Adjusting my shades on my eyes, I looked at the uneven but inviting shoreline, the roll of the waves, the whitecaps, the seagulls cawing overhead. Spreading my towel on the sand, I put down my backpack and untied my hair, letting it freely down my shoulder blades. I kind of wished Salem had come with me, we could've stolen some food from the Big House and have a picnic here, then just chilled out on inner tubes.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Waves and seashells (private: Aria, George and myself) Empty Re: Waves and seashells (private: Aria, George and myself)

Post by Gotenks 3/5/2015, 1:56 pm

George didn't know what he was supposed to be doing out in the beach. He remembered himself reading his books about monsters, and then... beach. Why not, he thought, maybe he could interact with people.

He started whistling Holidays in the sun by Sex Pistols, one of his favorites. He had heard modern music the mere time he had been in camp and he was really dissapointed.

He saw one of the girls that he had first met when he had arrived and he thought why the hell not? He wanted to become more sociable.

"Hey there. Wonderful day, isn't it?"

Right at the next moment he blushed slightly and whispered some curses to himself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Waves and seashells (private: Aria, George and myself) Empty Re: Waves and seashells (private: Aria, George and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/5/2015, 2:12 pm

I was just pulling my shirt over my head when I heard someone talk next to me. Giving a start, I poked my head back out of the tee's hole and recognized the guy I had welcomed to camp with Sawyer.

"Hey! George!" Taking my shirt fully off (don't worry, I have my bikini top underneath), I extended my hand for a handshake/clasp/thing. His wounds, at least those I saw, were healing nicely which brought another smile to my lips. "How's camp life treating you?"

Suddenly he blushed, whispering something under his breath, and I cocked an eyebrow. "You alright dude?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/5/2015, 3:41 pm

He got angry at himself. If he would blush by just talking to people, things would be tough for him.

"Yeah, nothing. I'm alright." he lied.

"Camp's been good to me. I am being hit by flying swords and stuff."

He blinked hard. Since when would he joke?

"So anyway, how've you been?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/5/2015, 3:48 pm

"Flying swords?" I frowned, but didn't inquire further. A lot of strange things happened in Camp Half-Blood, and flying swords weren't the weirdest.

Unzipping my shorts, I pulled them down my legs and kicked them off onto my towel. "Oh y'know. Lou Ellen's currently at her family's so I'm in charge of the Hecate cabin. Planning, inspecting cabins, lessons, counselor meetings, all that jazz. And when I have time -- like now -- I chill out. You here for a swim too?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/5/2015, 4:44 pm

OOC: Know what, let's get Aria go next lol
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/5/2015, 4:49 pm

OOC: Hahaha gotchu xD
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/6/2015, 10:00 am

OOC: So sorry guys xD I didn't mean to thwart any plans!

BIC: Lilliana had all of her activities done for the day, absolutly nothing left to do. Luckily she decided to go to the beach. Today it was pretty darn hot so she had decided to wear a 2 piece bathing suit, with shorts over the bottom half. It was a light turquoise blue with black stripes for the design. Her hair was put up into a bun, with her bangs sweep over to the side. Lilliana had recently put bright red streaks into her hair, so all in all, her outfit was okay, but her hair was a bit different.

Walking over the dunes, Lil seen two people from camp. Morgan and the new kid from the Athena cabin. George, she though his name was. She jogged over to wear they were. "Hey guys, what's up? Hope I'm not interrupting anything."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/6/2015, 10:14 am

Turning around, I caught sight of Lilly, the daughter of Demeter. She was my age, dressed in a blue bikini top and shorts, strands of her glossy dark hair died vivid. I hadn't talked to her much but she was very friendly, like the large majority of people in cabin 4.

"Nope, not interrupting," I grinned and extended my hand to shake hers. "How you doing?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/6/2015, 10:17 am

Lilliana took Morgan's hand, shaking it lightly, none the less. After that was over, Lil responded.

"Oh, you know. Just the usual nothing to do, so I decided to come to the beach. It's nice to see some familiar faces."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/6/2015, 1:55 pm

As another girl approached he started cursing himself in his thoughts. He already felt a bit awkward. George missed his books right now.

He managed a smile to the girl.

"Hello. George. Pleasure to meet you."

He extended his hand for a handshake to the girl.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/6/2015, 2:27 pm

Shaking his hand, Lilliana stood there awkwardly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/6/2015, 2:33 pm

"So," I gave them a smirk and cracked my knuckles. "Who wants to get tossed into the water first?"

I had taken off my shades and carefully put my clothes into my backpack, on which I still had to cast anti-Hermes cabin spells. In the last week they had stolen one of my tees and one combat boot which they had later on hidden around camp, caked in shaving foam.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/10/2015, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/6/2015, 2:48 pm

Lilliana smiled at Morgan's comment, taking off her shorts.

"How about I just dive in myself," she said, laughing.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/6/2015, 2:56 pm

George freaked out a bit. He never got the chance to learn how to swim.

He started backing off.

"Now ladies, no need to do something we may regret, I only came here for a walk..."

He tripped and fell over. He immediately got back up and wiped the sand off his camp t-shirt and his jeans -the only clothes he owned anyway.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/6/2015, 3:01 pm

"What's the matter? You don't like water?"

I could understand him, having myself a fear of bottomless water. But the beach was different, it was synonymous to fun, chillaxing, sun, holidays etc. I loved beaches.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/10/2015, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/6/2015, 3:06 pm

He cleared his throat and averted his look.

"Truth is, I kinda never learnt how to swim..."

He prounounced the words each one less clear than the other.

He was pretty sure he had blushed a little.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/10/2015, 9:23 am

Lilliana raised her eyebrows in surprise, her face mouth conforming into a weird surprised smile.

"Really, George! Come on. How about we teach ya?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/10/2015, 9:55 am

"Erm... I don't know abou that..." he said, rather uncomfortably.

OOC:Wow, not even a half-liner! New personal best! Woo!
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/10/2015, 10:11 am

OOC: xD No biggie.

BIC: "Come on, kid. You can trust us!" Well, to a certain extent that was.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/10/2015, 11:02 am

"Nah, don't trust Lilly, she's evil," I joked and put an arm around George, playfully dragging him over to the water. "Come on bro, we ain't gonna eat you!"

I reached the shoreline and let the tiny waves wash over my toes. Water was a bit cold, but nonetheless very refreshing.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/10/2015, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/10/2015, 1:26 pm

George reluctantly followed her. He was a bit freaked out by the situation and not very comfortable with the girls.

He stepped in the water. He took his T-shirt off and 'carefully' tossed it back. Luckily, it landed on the towel with Morgan's stuff. The water was a bit cold, but no big deal.

He took a deep breath.

"You guys sure about this?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/10/2015, 2:10 pm

"Oooh yes I'm sure. Now stop delaying and get in!"

I stepped forward, the water covering my feet, ankles, calves then knees. I waded further in, waves crashing against my stomach, then I turned around, motioning George forward.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/10/2015, 3:49 pm

George sighed. Morgan was so friendly to him. She was acting like his sister...or his friend. He couldn't decide. It felt really weird. And very good.

He gave her a slight smile and went to the point where she was.

"OK. Now what?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/10/2015, 4:59 pm

"Now you get on your stomach. Like, flat. I'll hold you up."

Wading over to him on the soft sand at the bottom of the water, I came to a halt next to George and held out my hands.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 8:26 am