A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/23/2015, 9:53 am

Clary was quick to cut to the chase. "Clarissa Luce. Daughter of Iris." She put out her hand towards the boy awkwardly. "I take it your the new Athena Child?" she added in a small voice. 

Naturally her thoughts were interrupted immediatly by the annoying voice in her mind as Blizzard flapped his wings. Come on now, stop the chit-chat!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Just another Sunny Day with the Horses (Open)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/23/2015, 12:29 pm

"Thanks!" I beamed at Clarissa. While George groomed his horse and Clarissa led her pegasus out, I went back to Pyrrhus and finished the whole saddlery thing. When he was ready, I took the reins and guided him out of the stables into the sunlight, where I adjusted the stirrups and climbed on his back, strapping my legs to the saddle.

"Readier than ever," I replied with a grin, coming to a stop on the other side of Clarissa.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 3/24/2015, 9:38 am

George shook the girl's hand without making eye contact. He nodded in answer to her question and grinned to Morgan as she exited the stables herself. He took the reins of the pegasus.

"Well then... let's fly!" he said with a smile on his face. His excitement was huge and visible. "Like Harry Potter and...erm... Brickbreak?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/24/2015, 1:31 pm

"Buckbeak you heathen," I said, glaring at him in a not serious way. "So for you who haven't flown before, I advise you to strap your legs to the saddle so that you don't just slip off during the flight; you shorten your reins and kick your pegasus' side, he'll do the job. Let's go!"

I shortened the reins and leaned forward on my pegasus, kicking his sides with my heels. He immediately galloped forward, spreading his dark wings and took off in one smooth motion. The ground soared away under my feet, my hair got whipped back by the wind; I grew goosebumps on my arm from the sudden temperature drop -- okay, and the adrenaline. All I could see was the intense blue of the sky and the white shine of the sun.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 3/24/2015, 4:20 pm

George took a deep breath. He was ready for this. Sure. Maybe. Sort of. Hopefully. He followed Morgan's direction and after a few meters, when he was getting used to the galloping. Then the pegasus took off. He almost fell, but held himself up at the last moment. After a few seemingly endless seconds, the pegasus reached a more than satisfactory height, though he was still a lot lower than the daughter of Hecate.

He gave a look around as the pegasus was flying with tremendous speed.

"This-is-AWESOME!" he shouted, and grabbed the reins tighter so that there is no unpleasant fall that might sting a little.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/25/2015, 9:35 am

Clary knew how to fly, but she nodded politely at Morgans advice. She shortened her reigns and kicked Blizzards side's, following Morgans movements. Going into the sky, she felt the temperature dropped, and suprisingly liked it. There was always something about flying that had interested her. Hearing George's shouting, Clarissa laughed. 

"Dang, right!" she shouted back.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/27/2015, 9:13 am

OOC: Advice was meant for George's character :p

BIC: I heard George and gave him a large smile, really happy to see him like this. He was actually doing a pretty good job out of riding his pegasus, and I made Pyrrhus bank to the left, the treetops swooshing away under me. I could feel the thrumming of the powerful wings against my legs, the wind rushing over the feathers and pulling my hair backwards. My eyes watered. But it was such an intense feeling of flying high in the sky, so high people looked like moving dots and the buildings like tiny doll houses. The sound of the wind was loud in my ears, almost droning out everything else, the ocean spreading out like a glittering blue-green carpet in front of us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:44 pm