A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Only Temporary~

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Only Temporary~ Empty Only Temporary~

Post by Belle 4/5/2015, 8:02 pm

Alright, so this may have been evident already but I haven't been replying to much and accepting characters much recently, but I've just decided that it'd be best for me to take a hiatus from my job here on the site and for me to take a hiatus from rping for a bit. I will still probably be checking the site from time to time and I will probably come into the cb here and there but right now I can't focus on everything and I just need a hiatus.

School will be back in soon from my two weeks + break and all my stresses are coming back hitting me hard in the face one by one slowly. After all my graduation stuff is dealt with and I work on my grades a bit in this last term I should be able to return but it's just a stressful time for me.

Also the site doesn't always help me with my stressful times. I have a few people who are a bit helpful but then others who kinda add to it. Also just some people don't make me feel super welcome here so I don't really need that to add to my work/stress pile right now especially since sometimes I'm afraid I'll spiral back into my severe depression I battled with in grade 10.

I don't expect a whole lot of people to say things it's only temporary of course anyways. I also rather not be asked questions really either so if you could keep those to yourself that'd be lovely.

-Bye for now! Shall I be back to annoy people once again :D

~Belle
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Only Temporary~ Empty Re: Only Temporary~

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/5/2015, 8:04 pm

I will miss you Belle!!!!!!!! Hope you can be less stressed now. *cuddles belle*
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 4/5/2015, 8:06 pm

*Hugs*

Self first, family second, job/school third, we're the last on the priority list. Take care of yourself and relax, mmmkay?
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 4/5/2015, 8:09 pm

Yeah ok come back soon loser<3
    just kidding of course!
    Don't worry about us, the internet isn't life. School should always come before the site and everyone will understand. Just come back soon chicka. And yes.. They are that big.

Post by Guest 4/5/2015, 10:12 pm

Have a nice time in real life! Don't die! If you're the Belle I'm thinking of, thanks for those great rp's!
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 4/7/2015, 3:11 am

Thanks everyone. Also, I'm not the Belle you had all those rp's with. That was Bell. I am so sorry that I have confused you.

Post by Guest 4/7/2015, 6:57 am

It's okay, belle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:24 am