A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meal for Two...I guess

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Meal for Two...I guess Empty Meal for Two...I guess

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/6/2015, 5:15 pm

Walking into the Mess Hall Andy knew exactly where she wanted to sit, alone at her table but she noticed someone made the idiotic mistake of sitting in her spot. Glaring furiously at the boy, she grabbed a basket of fries and a glass bottle of Sunkist soda. Balancing everything on her skateboard she tapped the boy on his shoulder and got close to his face.Scuse me bum but you're at MY table. As in, the Hecate children table. So I suggest you move or i out a new hole in your face with my Scythe. She said summoning her weapon of choice, an ornate scythe with bone and blue accents. She loved her scythe, almost as much as she loved Necro.

Standing up she saw her Hellhound walk proudly into the hall, causing a few heads to turn and whispers to spread. The large beast was her best friend by far and the only one who loved death as much as her. Tapping her foot in her new shoes, Andy was growing impatient. The boy quickly grabbed his stuff and moved after he saw the hound.Newbie. Andy scoffed as he left. Necro growled slightly then jumped onto the bench next to where his master was now sitting. It wasn't rare for him to eat with her but it was broad daylight and he didn't usually leave the cabin till nightfall.

Seeing her pet next to her, Andy went to grab a few steaks and placed them in front of the demon dog. He may have been feared by many but she had a soft spot for him and always would. The red patterns on his hide glowed in content once he finished eating and laid his head on his paws while Andy ate and fixed her skateboards wheels.

Last edited by nerissaterzi on 5/13/2015, 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Meal for Two...I guess Empty Re: Meal for Two...I guess

Post by Green 4/6/2015, 9:03 pm

Salem Cook tramped into the Mess Hall with her head held high and her cat, Cleo trailing in behind her. She was wearing a black long sleeve shirt, dark purple skirt, and black wedges. Her hair was black as well with streaks of blue in her hair. The demigoddess grabbed a red apple and walked other to her half-sister. "Well, well. If it isn't Andromeda." Salem had a smirk on her face when she decided to sit across from her. She glanced at her hellhound and smiled a bit before turning her attention back to the witch. "How are you on his fine day?" Salem asked with a grin on her lips.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/6/2015, 9:09 pm

Andy cringed at her name then gave a smirk towards her half sister. Out of all her siblings she liked her most because of how well they hated the rest of the camp for the most part. Necro perked up and wagged his long tail when he say Salem and gave a playful bark at the cat. Meh. I still hate the newbies that arrive and Necro still hates most everyone else here at camp. And please stop calling me by my full name. It's so annoying. She complained as she dismissed her scythe. Andy relied more on her Necromancy than her spells where Salem was opposite.

A few ghosts saw the two and floated over to chat with them. One was a fallen Dryad and anotherwas a demigod that was slain by a demon in the woods. They were really kind but Andy paid them no attention, more focused on her food and drink as well as her sister.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/6/2015, 9:23 pm

Salem rolled her eyes when her half-sister mentioned the newbies of camp. "Don't get me started on them."She mumbled under her breath and glanced at the Aphrodite table. The demigoddess smirked and flicked her wrist, causing one of their plates of spaghetti to explode. Red sauce went everywhere, mostly on the pretty girls and boys that were sitting at the table. With a satisfied look on her face, Salem looked back at Andy and exhaled. "Your full name is gorgeous, sister. At least it isn't corny like mine." The daughter of Hecate pointed out before taking a bite out of her apple. She slightly noticed the spirits sense dealing with the dead wasn't really her speciality.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/6/2015, 9:40 pm

Andy groaned slightly when she thought of the newbies then had to choke down a laugh when her sister made the Apgrodite kids' food expload.Seriously though. Andromeda Toula Portokalos? You can't get much more greek than that. Besides, all of my siblings back home called me Andy. Andromeda is too girly for me. And you know how girly I am. She laughed quietly as she began petting Necro's head while he laid next to her. The ghosts bickered back and forth until Andy finally told them to shut it or else. The two stopped talking and flew away.I seriously hate how much the undead bicker. She said before drinking some of her soda and eating a few more fries.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/6/2015, 10:17 pm

After the Aphrodite had their freak out, Salem cleared her throat and sat up straight. "Eh, it does sound a bit Greek-y, but I like it." She admitted and took another bite of her apple. Cleo had decided to get onto the table and walk over to Necro and plopped her body on top of his. Salem smiled a bit, tossing a few strands of hair over her shoulder. "You would think they would have something better to do with their time than to just argue back and forth."She mumbled under her breath and raised an eyebrow at Andy. "Have you ever tried bringing something back to life?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/6/2015, 10:26 pm

Now there was a thought. It had crossed Andy's mind to try and raise the undead but she didn't think she had the power to actually reanimate something that had died.It has crossed my mind but I don't think I have that kind of power. Which is weird because you know how much I like the dead and undead aspect of necromancy. It would be so freaking cool if I could though. Think of how much power it would cost me though. Giving life to something is so unheard of that its really impossible with without our powers. Even then I don't think I could. She said after her short ramble about necromancy. Necro gave Cleo a friendly lick on her cheek before laying back down and sleeping.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/6/2015, 11:08 pm

Salem nodded and listened to Andy while she went on and on about necromancy and everything dealing with the other side. She leaned into toward the center of the table that separated the two half sisters. "Rasing the dead is more than just bringing someone back from the netherworld. It's about balance. In order for you to bring someone back, you must first take someone's life force away."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/6/2015, 11:16 pm

Exactly! Andy said causing Necro to wake up and growl slightly before going back to sleep.Not only that but you somehow have ton eat the persons mind back in one piece after raising them and in general. Walking around brain dead is not good for anyone, much less the undead. All those horror films about treasure red being demonic is beyond true. I remember reading something about them in that spell book my dad gave me. My ancestors had tried to raise the dead but it never ended well. she said finishing off her fries and downing more soda.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/7/2015, 1:47 pm

She rested her hands on the table and leaned back in her orginal position. "Plus we would be messing up the cosmic order of we're bringing back a human. An animal would be a totally different story all together." Salem finished off her Granny Smith Apple and tossed the core in the flames, whispering the name "Hecate". "Possibly, it would happen, but that would require an immense amount of magic under the a full moon at a crossroad or something." She stated, flicking her wrist for emphasis.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/7/2015, 6:13 pm

Not only that but we need a body and crap too, and a good brain if we want it to be even somewhat believe able. And it wouldn't matter if it was an animal or not. Either way we would be in deep sh!t if we got caught. Andy said finishing her drink and tossing the trash in the recycling bin. Necro stirred in his sleep and Andyent back to petting him. Can we agree they are the weirdest looking friends? She said gesturing to Cleo and Necro with her chin. Oh hey, have you found anyone at camp who i may like? Ive been here for three years and never even gone on a date with another camper. Anyone who i may like and or tolerate? She smirked at her half-sister. If there was one thing she knew nothing about it was dating, even if she was bisexual finding someone was difficult because of how she acted.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/7/2015, 10:02 pm

"Eh, you're right. We don't need zombies trolling around Camp Half-Blood, crying people, causing trouble..." Salem chuckled a little on the last thing she stated. Now the daughter of Hecate was hungry again, but decided against getting up from the table and getting a little something-something. This conversation between her and Andy was getting too good. "Yeah, we are." She grinned at the sleeping cat and Hellhound. Cleo had managed to squeeze in between Nerco's neck and front legs. When she mentioned something about finding someone for her, Salem sighed and tapped her fingernails on top of the table. "Uh, you might like Malcolm Johnson. He's a Musclar, rather handsome son of Hephaestus who has a knack for everything technology."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/7/2015, 10:49 pm

Andy rolled her eyes when Salem sighed.Gimme a break Salem, im nineteen and single yet i looke like this.She said gesturing to herself.And have a cool demon as a pet. How am I single again?The daughter of Hecate laughed as she listened to the description of the Hephaestus. She had to admit, muscles were a definetly plus and Fire went well with her personality and dead things. She nodded at the idea of Malcolm but shrugged.You know they guy? Like personality and crap? She asked as she swung one of her legs over the other and began to bounce her foot that was off the ground. Malcolm sounded good description wise but she had to be sure, Andy was VERY picky when it came to go and girls she dated.

OOC:If you want to bring Malcolm into the topic feel free, also can you pm me his link or just post it in the next post?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/8/2015, 9:48 pm

OOC: There ya go! http://www.camphalfblood.org/t21582-malcolm-johnson

The daughter of Hecate smirked and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Yeah, whatever, Andy. You just have to put yourself out there." Salem said to her half-sister, placing her hands on to the table. "And your pet demon is cute. Remind me to trap a deer for him..or a newbie." She said with a hint of wickedness on her lips. "Personally? No, but I've heard some good things about him though."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 9:52 pm

Andy rolled her eyes and laughed at her sister. Dont tempt Necro like that. He may take you up on that offer. As if on cue, Necro sat up but kept Cleo warm and gave a soft bark at Salem. Apparently he wanted fresh meat. Looking around the hall Andy tried to find someone who could have been Malcolm.Is he here you think? She asked curiously, sitting still now and letting Necro behind his long ears.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/9/2015, 10:37 pm

"I'm serious! I have to attract a little buck for him to chase down. I know how much predators love a good pursuit." Salem winked at Andy's hellhound before looking around the Mess Hall for the son of Hephaestus to be in the dinning establishment. There, at the cabin nine table, a tall, dark skinned male was hunched over the table, tinkering with some celestial bronze scraps that he had gathered from the forge and about the cabin nine area. He wore a black tank top with black soot covering his arms here and there. His pants were sort of torn, and his shoes were steel toe. " She pointed out, nodding toward him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/10/2015, 11:02 pm

Andy looked in the direction Salem pointed and gave the guy a once over. Just like she said, muscles and tinkering.Clearly works out but doesn't look like much of a socializer. She said as Necro sat up and yawned. Jumping off the bench the demon hound began wandering the Mess Hall and looking at the fellow campers with his red eyes and red glowing hide tattoos. Some of the campers were giving him weird looks then looking back at Andy who would either give them 'the finger' or roll her eyes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/10/2015, 11:08 pm

Salem shrugged and looked back at Andy. "Well what do expect from a child of Hephaestus?" She asked with a smirk. Malcolm noticed the hell hound walking around the Mess Hall and smiled a bit, tossing a stake at the underworld domesticated beast. "It'll take a lot to get him comfortable around you."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/10/2015, 11:16 pm

Andy saw him toss Necro a steak and half smiled then shook her head as the dog attacked the steak and ate it whole.At least he seems ok with Necro. That's always good. With a whistle the hound looked towards her, barked, and ran back to the table to now stand guard for the Hecate children table. Some of Andy's siblings smiled and others rolled there eyes while giggling. Necro was like the mascot they unofficially had.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/21/2015, 8:21 pm

The daughter of Hecate nodded in agreement and flipped her darker colored hair over her shoulder. "I agree completely and the fact that Necro is a hell hound reveals to us that he isn't frightened." Salem added as she watched Malcolm smell at Andy.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/21/2015, 8:55 pm

Andy saw te smile but pretended to ignore it. She didn't exactly like people outside of her family and childhood friends. That doesn't mean anything. I've been here for three years. Enough kids have Hellhounds as pets to where they aren't scary. If we want to see if he's as masculin as you say then we gotta get him to do stuff. Steal all the mirrors from the Aphrodite kids. Take the weapons from the Ares. Prank the Dryads. Necro isn't exactly scary like this if you haven't noticed. You've seen him hunt, that's terrifying! Andy said as Necro sat a bit taller with pride.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/7/2015, 9:40 pm

Salem shrugged her shoulders and cracked her knuckles. "Whatever. I'm just trying to point something out. That's all..." She paused for a minute and looked back at Malcolm. "So you want a bad boy, huh?" She asked with a smirk on her lips. "Understandable..." She said with a nod , flipping her hair over her shoulder once more.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/8/2015, 11:17 pm

Andy laughed when Salem mentioned wanting a bad boy.Have you met me? I live for the bad and dangerous. Not to mention they tend to be more fun to hang out with. The dark haired girl pointed out as she took out a pack of cigarettes and lit one to smoke. She wasn’t exactly good at doing the whole relationship thing but she could be one hell of a flirt when she wanted to be.Anyway, you got someone you have your eyes on? Andy asked as Necro went back to wandering the Mess Hall which caused some of the newer campers to get up and leave from fear.Why does everyone find Necro intimidating and creepy? He doesn’t do a whole lot and he doesn’t even look too different from a normal dog except for the red in his fur and eyes. She wondered out loud as she saw Necro glow a soft red from his patterns.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/10/2015, 5:45 pm

Salem chuckled lightly while shaking her head slowly. I can understand why. The bad side is rather tempting...very sinister." She whispered the last word she said, leaning over the table a bit. Crossed her legs underneath the lunch table and cleared her throat. "Actually, I do have someone. Her names Kayla Vern, a daughter of Ares. Kind of funny isn't it? War and magic? Personally I think it's sort of...'cute'." Salem glanced up at her half-sister for a quick second. She knew that the general public of camp didn't know that she liked girls as well as guys. Oh well. "Hm. They're probably aren't used to seeing a beautiful creature like yours." She nodded toward Andy's Nerco. Her cat, Cleo had decided to crawl in Andy's lap.[/color]
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/10/2015, 6:01 pm

Andy laughed a little at Cleo before giving the cat a kiss on her forehead and going back to smoking. It was the worst habit for anyone to have but that didn't stop her one bit.Not gonna lie, that is cute as hell. Way to go sis. Smirked the daughter of Hecate. She watched Necro step out of the mess hall, take a sniff, then bound off towards the woods.I guess Necro found either prey or friends. Andy said with a soft laugh she used in two scenarios; flirting and making fun of people. In this case it was the later of the two.Dude, you know what we need to do? Throw a big @ss party here at the hall, the hill, or the beach. Can you imagine the turn out? It could be chaos and fantastic at the same time. Plus it gives this girl an excuse to wear a bikini and show more skin. She said nudging Salem with her foot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:53 pm