A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Meal for Two...I guess

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Meal for Two...I guess - Page 2 Empty Re: Meal for Two...I guess

Post by Green 5/13/2015, 8:54 pm

"Thanks, Andy." Salem gave her a smile and watched as she continued smoking. She knew that it was bad for her, but she didn't want to nag. "Hopefully prey. A creature that size needs a good chase dont ya think?" She asked, turning to look at her. "And a party sounds amazing." Her cheeks filled with blood when she mentioned her girlfriend, Kayla in a binki. "Oh Hades, stop." She slammed her head on the table, fighting back the smile that was spreading on her face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/13/2015, 9:02 pm

Andy couldn't help but laugh hard at her sister's embarrassment when she mentioned her girlfriend in a bikini.Oh come on, you know it would be hot. She teased as she nudged her sister again and kept petting Cleo. A few shrieks sounded from the direction of the forest and a complaint from Necro floated to Andy's mind. With a smirk she told him to play nice try not to get himself killed.It would seem Necro is causing torment to the first year campers. I''m honestly surprised he's still alive some days. The daughter of Hecate laughed to herself.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/13/2015, 9:25 pm

"Shut your mouth." She said quickly with her head still on the table. Salem picked her head up and looked at Andy. "Necro is amazballs. If anyone hurts him I'll burn them at the stake...or sacrifice them to our mom." She fixed her hair so that it was no longer in her face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/13/2015, 9:39 pm

Andy chuckled and nodded in agreement. She had to admit it, Necro was the best kind of pet to have at the camp. Summoning her scythe, Andy leaned it against the table just to watch the glowing blue pattern and Stygian iron blade in the afternoon sun.I don't know about you but I want to go hit the beach and get my tan on as well as flirt until it bores me. There's not anything better to do at camp in the heat of the day at the start of summer. Wanna come? She asked as she tossed her empty food into a nearby trashcan and almost hit the Aphrodite girls with some stray ketchup.You could even invite what's his face from the Hephaestus cabin if you want me to meet him and see if i approve. She said standing while setting Cleo on the table in order to stretch, popping her spine loudly and giving a sigh of approval.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/14/2015, 6:34 pm

"The beach sounds fun, sure." She shrugged her shoulders and headed out with Andy to get ready for the beach. "I'll see if he wants to go. He doesn't really like being outside...like ever."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/14/2015, 9:24 pm

End topic, continued at the beach!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member