A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Swim day! (private for Perca and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Swim day! (private for Perca and myself) Empty Swim day! (private for Perca and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/11/2015, 6:15 am

Spencer was not at the lake to chill, contrarily to others. On her way to the stony shore, she had passed a number of legionnaires in swimwear and shades, relaxing on towels and inner tubes, chatting, laughing or listening to music.
    Spencer was wearing a vivid yellow bikini, her dark skin gleaming in the sunlight like coffee beans. It was a hot day and she wanted to work on her swimming. Her probatio tablet swinging around her neck, Spencer waded into the water careful not to slip on the wet cold stones, then dived in with one long movement, immediately breaking into an energetic swim, her lean muscles bulging and flexing under her skin. Fresh icy water washed over her like a cascade, pushing her cornrows back. She slapped the surface with her feet as hard as she could, bringing her arms forth and drawing them back one after the other.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Swim day! (private for Perca and myself) Empty Re: Swim day! (private for Perca and myself)

Post by Perca 4/11/2015, 7:03 am

Sweaty and a bit bloody after a day of training, I decided to head to the lake for a swim to finish my workout. Dumping my sword, shield and armor on the coast, I took off my shirt and shorts and ran into the cold water. My black swimsuit and blonde curls were instantl soaked,, but it was a refreshing feeling. I swam around a few laps before relaxing, lying on my back on the cold water and closing my eyes as I turned my head towards the setting sun
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Swim day! (private for Perca and myself) Empty Re: Swim day! (private for Perca and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2015, 9:43 am

Spencer almost bumped right into a blonde girl floating on the lake's surface.

"Whoops, sorry," she said, swimming around her. She was very pretty in this warrior kind of way and Spencer got the feeling she was more of a warrior than others -- perhaps her god parent had something to do with that? Anyway, she didn't want to get on her bad side, especially since she was still in probatio. "Nice swimsuit!" she grinned, which was a genuine compliment.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 4/12/2015, 9:52 am

I frowned as I stood back in the water, giving a slight glare at the strange girl. "Sure, whatever you say"I mumbled and swam away. The girl looked friendly, but she was too happy for my liking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 3:17 pm