A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fishfingers and custard (open)

AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2015-04-18

Fishfingers and custard (open) Empty Fishfingers and custard (open)

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/20/2015, 6:38 pm

Jade walked into the cafeteria wearing her new Camp Half Blood T - shirt, and a pair of jean shorts. She decided to to get fish fingers and custard, her favorite food from her favorite T.V show, -Doctor who of course-. She made her way to the Athenian table, she assumed that's where she was sup-post to sit since she was apparently the daughter of Athena. It was all so confusing, the Greek Gods being real! When her satyr came to get her just a few days ago, she was so stunned that she thought it was all a dream for days. She had just sat down and started eating when of course her psychopathic cat Felix came over, climbed up on to her shoulder and started eating all of Jades food. So much for making friends; Jade thought. If her rag-tag appearance hadn't set everybody off, then her overly enthusiastic at cat surly had. That's when she turned around to see somebody approaching her.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Fishfingers and custard (open) Empty Re: Fishfingers and custard (open)

Post by Steve Rogers 4/20/2015, 8:42 pm

OOC DEAR SWEET LANTA DOCTOR WHO IS MY LIFE. May I join?
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 4/20/2015, 8:54 pm

Ooc of course! Its open to anybody.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 4/22/2015, 12:51 am

Demetrius Feilder didn't eat often, but when he did, her certainly are a lot. His stomach growled as he made his way over to the main table to grab some food. He ran a hand through his shaggy black hair, his golden eyes sparkling brightly. What to eat, what to eat? It all looked so delicious, how was he supposed to decide? His stomach growled again and he shushed it. After another moment spent deciding what to chow down on, he finally picked up a plate and piled it high with spaghetti and salad. Now he just had to decided where to sit.

He immediately decided against sitting at his own table (none of his siblings were there, anyways) so he scanned the area for someone else to sit with. None of his friends were there, but he didn't mind; he liked meeting new people. His eyes fell on a girl eating fish fingers and custard. His heart skipped a beat. She was a Whovian, too! And better yet, she had a cat! (His mother was Bastet, so of course he was fond of cat.)

He made his way over to the table and cautiously sat down across from the girl. "S'alright if I sit here?" He asked in a well-practiced American accent.
    AnnabethChace wisegirl
    AnnabethChace wisegirl

Female

Post by AnnabethChace wisegirl 5/2/2015, 2:44 pm

"Of course." She said to the boy who just sat down across from her. "But I haven't seen you in the Athena cabin, so I'm guessing were not directly related." She smiled at him, her grey eyes sparkling in the sunlight. She had seen this guy around camp, but since she was new she didn't pay him much mind. She looked down at his giant pile of food, and let loose a small tinkling giggle. But then realized that that that might seem rude, so she stopped looking considerably embarrassed. "Sorry." she mumbled through her teeth. That's when her cat Felix went over and started nuzzling him. She instantly knew that he was cool based on her cats reactions. Felix may be a pain in the neck sometimes, but he knew how to judge a person. "I'm Jade." She said brightening up considerably, "Whats your name?" She asked taking another bite of fish finger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:35 am