A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Using the Mess hall, not making Messes (private)

Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

Using the Mess hall, not making Messes (private) Empty Using the Mess hall, not making Messes (private)

Post by Cliché 4/23/2015, 4:08 pm

Angel lightly tapped her fingers on the beautiful pieces of wood that was crafted into the table of the Mess Hall. Her hand sliding along the very last one where she slowly sat down and rested her head on the table. Her shorts up to her mid thigh and her violin hanging from her belt that was just under her bright orange camp shirt that was a horrible colour. Angel wore her favorite pair of Converse today her grey ones with a bunch of sketches on them, they were old and warn out from all the years of use. Her hair pulled over her shoulder, straighten. Angel reached her arms across the table and grasped the other end, it seemed she had been coming here more often. Although that didn't matter since it meant she met new people.
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female
    Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2015-04-20

Using the Mess hall, not making Messes (private) Empty Re: Using the Mess hall, not making Messes (private)

Post by AllisonFerren 4/23/2015, 4:13 pm

Allison walked into the Mess Hall with her nose stuck in a book. She had memorized the layout of the Mess Hall and knew exactly where she was going. She was in her Camp Half-Blood orange tee-shirt with dark jeans and black flats. Her usual golden feather behind her left ear. The Mess Hall didn't sound busy so she sat down at the Cabin 10 table, still reading. She felt comfortable here.

Last edited by AllisonFerren on 4/23/2015, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Using the Mess hall, not making Messes (private) Empty Re: Using the Mess hall, not making Messes (private)

Post by muse 4/23/2015, 4:18 pm

Using the Mess hall, not making Messes (private) Giphy

Bobby was dead tired after the day of training she'd had, but since it was cabin inspection day, taking a nap in her bunk wasn't an option. She decided the mess hall would probably be the least busy place in Camp, since it was mid-afternoon and there wasn't usually anyone there that time of day. When she arrived at the mess hall, war-hammers tucked away and sword sheathed on her hip, she noticed there were a few people there, but Bobby really didn't care anymore. She was tired. She was going to sleep, no matter who or what was there.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/23/2015, 5:10 pm

((Sorry I'm really busy.))
    Angel looked up slightly to the people who had just entered she smiled slightly. Angel stood and moved over to the Cabin 10 table and sat down across from the girl who was reading the book. "What's that about?" Her curiosity getting the best of her as she studied the cover.
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/23/2015, 5:25 pm

Allison lifted her head, surprised that someone was talking to her and it wasn't about makeup or fashion. "Oh uh it's about this Albino little girl who was abused and while she was in a coma, she went to another world inside her head." She changed the angle of the book so the girl could see the cover better. Allison smiled a little, excited that someone was interested.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 4/23/2015, 5:35 pm

Bobby groaned a little when she heard the other two inhabitants talking. She'd been fine with them being there, as long as they'd been quiet. Now it was clear she wasn't going to get her nap after all. Lifting her head off the table it had been resting on, she rubbed her face and pushed her hair back, stumbling towards the voices. She still wasn't fully awake, more in that weird stage where you're not quite asleep but still definitely not completely conscious. Bobby tripped over a bench, which woke her completely. She grimaced, and maybe even said some less-than-family-friendly things (hitting your knee on a bench hurts), but at least she was now conscious of what she was doing in her quest towards the other two. "Nice book," she muttered, still a little ticked off about her aborted nap.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/23/2015, 8:56 pm

Angel glanced up at the girl who seemed to be limping slightly over. She raised an eyebrow, "Are you okay?" she asked. Angel's fingers tapped rapidly moving along the table she glanced back at the other girl's book and smiled sheepishly. "That sounds very interesting. I'm Angel Rei, Daughter of Epione, goddess of healing. Nice to meet you, who are you two?"
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/23/2015, 9:30 pm

"My name is Allison Ferren. Daughter of Aphrodite. Nice to meet you as well." I looked up to the other girl heading over to the table and put my book down. "Yes, are you alright? Can I help?" She chuckled a little. "Although I'm pretty sure Angel would do a better job of healing than I." She smiled and looked at the two girls. I messed with the feather behind my ear and gulped silently.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 4/24/2015, 10:06 am

"I'm fine," Bobby mutters as she sits down at the table, a few feet away from the other two. "I don't need to be healed." She rests an elbow on the table and leans on her hand, still wishing she had that nap to look forward to. "What's with that feather anyway?"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/24/2015, 8:14 pm

Angel stretched out her arms and smiled she moved her hands to fondly with her violin and readjusted it on her belt. She nodded in the direction of Bobby, "What's your name?" Angel asked tentative her fingers plucking some of the strings on her violin. She looked into Bobby's eyes before standing and putting her hair into a high ponytail. She pulled back onto her seat and adjusted her shirt. Angel smiled cheekily and looked back to Bobby.
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/24/2015, 8:38 pm

Allison blushed when asked about the feather. "I-I uh got it from my dad." She smiled and messed with it behind her ear. She looked at Angel, who had her back turned to her, watching Bobby. She was still worried about Bobby but decided not to say anything about it, just so it wouldn't annoy the other two girls. The limping girl looked tired, must have been training. Allison laughed in her head. She didn't train much, unless it was necessary.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/25/2015, 4:15 pm

Angel stretched her delicate arms and re strapped her violin before getting up from her seat. She bowed slightly and murmured an excuse to leave before turning and walking out the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:24 am