A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Remember me for centuries

Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Remember me for centuries  Empty Remember me for centuries

Post by Leo 4/30/2015, 10:10 am

Leo and Lindsey has reached the entrance of Bunker 9 safely... I repeat SAFELY. Thank the Gods them mythical creatures were at their afternoon break. Leo slid his hand between the rock fractures below the cliff wall instantly revealing a mechanical door entrance he had discovered a year ago. "Welcome to my sacred temple mortal," he bellowed. Smoke clouds were released from the entrance as the entrance cleared into a spacious underground warehouse of awesomeness, you'd rethought of it as Hephaestus cabin two point zero.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Remember me for centuries  Empty Re: Remember me for centuries

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/30/2015, 11:50 am

Vicky let out an approving whistle as she looked around at the vast warehouse. She swivelled around, tying to take all of it in. "Wow." She didn't think anything like this might exist in the world, well except in the dark abandoned places of the world, like WW2 era bunkers or cold war bases.
    "So..." Vicky began. "How did you find something like this?" She took off her glasses to wipe the lenses on her shirt, before placing them back on. This place was amazing!
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 5/2/2015, 8:02 am

"A little trip into the woods," he crossed his arms and grinned. Leo led her inside the bunker(or temple as he says). Clanking and whirring of tools rang through their ears. "Some of ma' sibs who prefer much more of engineering and machines in other words, 'Automatons' prefer working here than the Forges. Don't worry they wouldn't mind or bother us some attention."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/2/2015, 8:39 am

"Right..." Vicky replied though she deliberately kept her distance as if she didn't trust the Automatons to keep their distance and leave them be. "I can certainly see why this might be of interest to you and your siblings." The question remained of how did they find it? If they found it who built it? If it was built by who? And When? Why did they leave? Ahhh! There was just so many questions, so much history that could and should be recorded.
    Vicky was quiet as she tried to focus her mind onto a particular question rather than say a flood of them.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 5/7/2015, 6:01 am

Leo then led her to a place now private of his own. A makeshift worktable were his soon to be modified bow was placed, with crates for sitting places(seats Leo), his very own office in Camp Half-Blood. "Have a, uh, crate, Vicky," he grinned. Leo went to the other side, shuffling as he was sitting down getting comfy. "Welcome, again, to Bunker 9, an oasis for a kid like Leo. So... How was it so far?"

Ooc: Sorry for the lateness, whoa, never heard of lateness before, well, tardiness. Erm that's better.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/7/2015, 6:08 am

OOC: It is fine ^^ hakuna matata.

BIC: Vicky seemed to be awe struck by all she saw, there must be so much history in the place, so much knowledge. Especially considering the wider world, or more specifically the rest of Camp Half-blood did not know of this place. Vicky who spent most of her time in history books or any book she could get her mitts on, had never ever read about a place like this existing at the Camp.
    Vicky took a crate, seating herself gracefully, her eyes still scanning her surroundings. "It... It is impressive." Vicky settled on, uncertain as to what word she could use to actually describe this place as well as give it justice. "So... No one else at the Camp knows of this place?" She asked a question of her own, it seemed entirely likely to her that no one apart from Leo knew of it. Meaning Leo must have found it and thus decided to keep it as his own secret, which was fair enough in her opinion. If she found some treasure trove of arcane knowledge, Vicky doubted that she would reveal its existence until she had studied it all.

Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 5/7/2015, 7:48 am

Leo let out a grimaced look at her. "No one else? Nah. Just a few of my sibs who helped me on the Argo II. Yeah you're right it is a secret to some," he said. Leo took out the neodymium pack from his tool belt and started on tinkering on his bow project.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/7/2015, 8:11 am

"I see." Vicky replied, concerned that she might have offended him slightly. She watched him curiously as he worked on some sort of bow project.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 5/11/2015, 5:28 am

"Yeah, it's fine you asked," Leo said. He tried to keep his actions low, more on a flat aspect. His actions sometime did other meanings to some peeps, more on negatives. "Since your here in my not-so-secrety-anymore bunker, how about let's get this interview going," he said, while he worked on his project.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/12/2015, 7:12 am

"Yes well I doubt the other campers would follow me through the monster forest to find some secret bunker that might be filled full of traps." She responded in what might be interpreted as a joke by Vicky.
    She agreed with him on starting the interview. "So what role did you play in the Greeko-Roman War then Leo?" Vicky produced a note book and a pencil, looking at him patiently.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 5/12/2015, 8:25 am

Leo stopped working for a moment and sat strait. "Well... I'm more of the whistle-blower if this thing," he said, trying to remember lost documents from his brain cells. "They said, you know, the other six of the demigods in the mission, that I started firing ballista projectiles at the Roman forums. Turned out I was being possessed by a freakin' Eidolon!" Leo exclaimed. "But hey don't write me down as the whistle-blower aight. I was the repair boy, as Piper said, and the Supreme commander of the ship. Well, just of the ship, Annabeth, Percy, and Jason often takes turns being the Leaders during missions."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/12/2015, 8:34 am

Vicky made notes quietly, scribbling down everything that he said. "So do you think that it is possible for Greeks and Romans to live in peace? Or are we doomed to repeat the conflict again?" The purpose of this book was to prevent another war, so she hoped that he would believe that it was possible for them both to live in peace together.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 5/14/2015, 7:11 am

"Good question. Good question," Leo scratched his chin. "To me because of the book you were making, would be a pedestal of peace within the Romans I foresee. Erm, war between the two camps could be prevented or closed by lips," he said. "Not a smooching war, that would be gross!" Leo chuckled. "What I meant is closing a war by peacefully talking it all out. Got that from Annabeth."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/14/2015, 7:19 am

She could not help but smile at his comment about it being a smooching war. Not that it wouldn't be that bad of a war, some of those Romans happened to be pretty hot. Vicky had spoken with quite a few different Romans however some of them were quite reluctant to talk about the conflict.
    "It is a good way to resolve thing through words and pen rather than fire and sword." But would this be enough? Vicky feared a future conflict because by camps were different, another conflict could only result in disaster for both sides.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 5/14/2015, 11:17 am

"Exactly!" Leo spread his arms out. "Sometimes my mouth would get tongue twisted and such but, you got that right girl," Leo pointed at Vicky. "I love this interview! Keep those questions coming while I work on this thing." Leo has never experienced being interviewed before. Well, (insert lol here) he's having a good time alright.

Last edited by Leo on 5/15/2015, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/14/2015, 12:07 pm

"Yeah." She said whilst scribbling down a few more notes, Vicky then asked him another question. "Did you know that your friend happened to be a Roman rather than a Greek demigod? Or was it a complete shock to you when you discover what your best friend happened to be?"
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 5/15/2015, 9:29 am

Leo let out a grin. "Alright, I really wasn't that shocked shock. Because yeah, he turned out to be a Roman. I was just a lil bit surprised that my burrito-electricuting bud Jason had some Roman blood flowing through him. Well, of course no rage inside came out of me coz, there's nothing to get raged on."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/15/2015, 6:15 pm

Vicky just nodded, scribbling it down on the pad. "I see... That is good then that you weren't troubled by it." She smiled at him uncertain as to what else to ask him. Instead, Vicky said. "This book is difficult to write there is so much information, all of it important, all the lives lost and blood spilled all of it matters..." She shook her head, the task was a mammoth one.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 5/16/2015, 1:38 am

"Cool," Leo also nodded. "So, just a relay question. How long have you been working on that book of peace? Well, just asking," Leo asked.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/16/2015, 4:47 am

Vicky thought about it for a moment, she had started shortly after she woke up at Camp recovering from one terrible head injury which surprisingly healed without leaving even the slightest scar or sign it was ever there. "A while now, pretty much as soon as I woke up at Camp." Whether she had taken part in the conflict or not Vicky would not have been able to say, the other campers didn't tell her she did but it seemed she must not have been very talkative, since most knew precious little about her.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 5/17/2015, 12:17 am

"Alright," Leo murmured. "So are you trying to tell me, you woke up in camp, first thing that pops out of your mind is, 'Hey! Let's make a book about the Greeko-Roman war. It would be fun!" for no apparent reason?" Seriously, offspring of the Muses could be confusing.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/17/2015, 3:56 am

"Yeah basically." She shrugged her shoulders. "I cannot find much about myself, I wasn't big on talking to many people from what my cabin mates say and I didn't write much about myself." She had no idea if she fought in the war, Vicky simply could not remember it.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 6/7/2015, 8:41 am

"I see," Leo mumbled. He did understood what she's going through. He did have a best friend who got bewitched by the evil dirt face(Gaea). Jason explained the whole waking-up-in-a-schoolbus-while-holding-hands-with-a-cute-girl story to him, yeah, it was that long. Jason then realized that the whole thing is a setup, that the ugly dirt face(still Gaea) messed up their minds into knowing each other for years. But on the bottom line, it was still a set up, but they did work it out though.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/7/2015, 10:43 am

"Yeah sorry... I just hope that what I did before I suffered from amnesia was good." Vicky shook her head slowly her eyes sad and frustrated. No matter what the daughter of Clio tried, she never seemed to be able to recall any of her past.
    Perhaps if she was more sociable.... There was no point in wondering about the alternatives. "I hope that both Greeks and Romans will read the book, then maybe..." She shrugged her shoulders, she didn't know the future was annoyingly flexible unlike the past which was set in cold stone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:31 am