A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Roman-ce (badum tiss) (BoO Spoilers)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Roman-ce (badum tiss) (BoO Spoilers) Empty Roman-ce (badum tiss) (BoO Spoilers)

Post by Mason 5/8/2015, 10:52 am

BoO Spoilers

Jason just arrived at New Rome, Sunday night/Monday morning, at one in the morning. Luckily, his classes on Monday weren't until the evening. He carried his lugguage and Aria's around, looking at the amazing atmosphere of stars and the cool night sky. Most of the shops were closed, and not many people were out at this time of night.

Jason looked at Aria, smiling. He looked around. "Where exactly is your hotel and room? Or have you rented it yet? I can still buy it, if you want."

He wore a tank top to be a show off, shorts, and tennis shoes. He enjoyed the night breeze of summer nights. Or, near-summer; he'd be graduating from his first year of college soon, because of all of the extra work he did.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Roman-ce (badum tiss) (BoO Spoilers) Empty Re: Roman-ce (badum tiss) (BoO Spoilers)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/11/2015, 10:06 am

A day in New Rome with Jason? How more awkward could this get for Aria? The answer to that: Nothing could make this more awkward. Dressed casually in a blue t-[CENSORED], shorts and her converse, Aria officially pulled her hair while rolling her eyes. 

"Gods' have mercy Jason. I've already booked my room and you are not going to pay for me, even if I hadn't already."

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 3:20 pm