A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Memories are in the past (BoO Spoilers)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Memories are in the past (BoO Spoilers) Empty Memories are in the past (BoO Spoilers)

Post by Mason 6/4/2015, 6:26 pm

BoO Spoilers

Jason was in the Mess Hall, eating some steak at dinner time, talking to a few of his siblings. He got up to go get some Pepsi to drink. He got a can and opened it, taking a sip, before heading back to the Hecate kid table, where a few of his siblings were discussing about camp. He wore a sleeveless tight blue Nike shirt with some shorts and tennis shoes- he had been working out before dinner, and next he planned to hit the books in the library, he had been recommended to read a certain mythology book but he never had. After that, he would head to the arena, then back to his cabin, and then start the routine again the next morning, before returning to CJ for his classes.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female
    Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2014-04-20

Memories are in the past (BoO Spoilers) Empty Re: Memories are in the past (BoO Spoilers)

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/4/2015, 6:40 pm

Tara was eating dinner in silence. Her sisters chattered away about something, asuming she was listening. Since Tara and Jason broke up they seemed nicer to Tara, and now that she put some effort in her look they talked to her even more. Tara was wearing a pair of tight-fitting ripped jeans, a white v-neck with a scarf, and a soft blue jacket. She looked up from her plate of pasta and scanned the mess hall. Without thinking she looked at the Hecate table like she used to. Before she realized there was no one there for her anymore her eyes met Jason's. After a few seconds she shifted awkwardly and broke eye contact. She wasn't sure were she stood with Jason. Did he hate her? Resent her? Couldn't even remember her? 
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Memories are in the past (BoO Spoilers) Empty Re: Memories are in the past (BoO Spoilers)

Post by Mason 6/4/2015, 7:14 pm

Jason looked over at the Athena table, seeing Tara. He decided she would give decent advice about what to do in this love triangle with Aria and Cleo- "decent," because he didn't know how awkward it would be. He walked up to her. "Hey, Tara, can I ask you a question?" He looked at all of the campers around. "Alone?" He motioned for her to go outside with him.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/4/2015, 7:30 pm

One of Tara's sisters mouthed, "Are you two getting together again?" Tara gave a slight smile and shook her head, "Probably not." She stood up and followed Jason outside. Outside Tara stood with her back to the setting sun so Jason would have to squint to see her. Tara gave a fake smile, "Heeyy..." Mentally, Tara was face palming herself. Her awkward was showing again, she just didn't know how to act around him anymore. 
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/4/2015, 7:39 pm

"You don't have to act awkward around me. We broke up like half a year ago, I don't think anyone cares if we talk." He smiled. "We're cool now, right?" He chuckled a little. "Anyway, there's these two girls, and well, I can't decide which one I like better, and can you pleaseeee give me some advice? I don't know what to do, this has been going on for like a month or two now."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/4/2015, 7:44 pm

Tara nodded and thought about it for a minute. This must be what Aphrodite kids live for. Taking a deep breath and putting their past to the side Tara looked at Jason, which for her was like looking at the top of a mountain in the distance. "Okay, I need you to sit down so I don't break my neck." After a pause she asked, "Think five to ten years in the future. Can you see yourself with either of these girls? Or can you see both? Is one better?" 
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/4/2015, 7:55 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow for a second, confused, but then realizing she was referring to their height difference, about he was a foot and maybe an inch or two taller, making her up to maybe his upper chest or so. "Oh, sorry," he said, sitting down. He thought about what she said. "I...I can't. I can't think to me being in my twenties- er, late twenties." He would twenty somewhat soon, but like, 28? Nah. "I can't see anything past college, I just can't. But as for 'is one better,' well, they have their different traits that I like about both of them. You should probably know the two girls I'm referring too. Cleopatra Belfiore and Aria Herondale, Cleo's a daughter of Aphrodite, if you don't know of her, and Aria's one of your siblings."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/4/2015, 8:05 pm

Tara shook her head confused, "They're both daughters of Aphrodite? Jason, I think you forgot I'm a daughter of Aphrodite." Leaning against the wall she asked, "You're really messed up about this? Have you tried doing a Pro's and Con's thing?" 
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/4/2015, 8:12 pm

ooc: that wasn't my memory what I don't know what you're talking about

bic: "No, Aria's a daughter of Athena- ohhhh. College and this and training and camp is tiring me out, sorry. I haven't tried a pros and cons thing, maybe I should just drop this. Maybe I should make a no-girls-during-college rule."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/4/2015, 8:21 pm

Ooc: Pshhhh. No that was totally planned. 

Bic:
    Tara started laughing and then covered her mouth trying to stop. "Sorry. Wow. Ha, you? Sorry." She tried hard to swallow her laughter, "Okay, yeah. If you wanna try but I don't think you could. Tell me about Aria."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/4/2015, 8:41 pm

"Heyyyy, shuddup," he said, but in a friendly way, laughing. "Aria, well, she's nice. And helpful. And a daredevil. And really hot- pretty, pretty. Because I never used the word 'hot' in my life," he winked at her, putting a finger over his mouth, "and blonde. I like blondes. I guess that's why I never liked you, you're not completely blonde." He teased her, getting even. "I'm just kidding." Jason smiled at her. "Now I guess you're gonna ask me about Cleo? You better take a seat, too, this is a long story."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/4/2015, 9:36 pm

"It's okay, I'm not into body builders. I need more of a smart guy." She teased back. Tara sat down next to Jason, "So Cleo?" 
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/4/2015, 9:54 pm

"I didn't think that when you would willingly kiss me every few minutes when we were dating," he teased. "Well, long story short, we dated a few years back, but she found someone else in Barcelona I believe, we broke up, then there was the party a month ago, we danced, Aria watched..."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/4/2015, 10:11 pm

Tara closed her lips in a thin line thinking. "First off, you usually kissed me first. Second, did you ask Cleo to dance or did she ask you? Did you dance Aria? Wait, are you and Aria dating? Did you date? WHo do you get more excited to see? When you see them do you get excited or nervous? Do you spend more, less, or equal amount of time getting ready for Aria as you would for Cleo? How often do you think of-" Tara stopped herself. "Gods, I've spent too much time with my sisters. I'm probably making this worse having you think like this. Sorry... Did you pray to Aphrodite?" 
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2015, 8:29 am

"Yes, but you willingly kissed me back, I think Cleo asked me, Aria and I didn't dance but we were talking, no we aren't dating, we never dated, I guess they're equal for different reasons, when do I get nervous? Excited I guess, but not nervous. I don't get 'ready,' I shower fix my hair and put on a jacket," Jason was prepared for the next question, when she apologized. "It's cool. I didn't pray to Aphrodite, I don't think Aphrodite would particulary like me."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2015, 9:57 am

"Hmmmm." Tara stared at her hands, "I'm not good at this." Thinking, she pulled her knees up and hugged them to her chest. With her chin in the space between her knees she asked, "why'd you think I'd help? I'm so bad at this." 
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2015, 11:46 am

"Haha, not as bad as me. I just needed some advice, I feel completely confused. I feel just, I don't know, weird about this entire thing."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2015, 5:54 pm

"Well, I don't know either of these girls." Tara picked at the threads of her shredded jeans. 
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/7/2015, 6:31 pm

"Do you want introduced?" Jason raised an eyebrow.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/7/2015, 7:22 pm

"It might help? I dunno."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 10:57 am

"Alright, to which one?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/15/2015, 11:12 am

"Either one?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:18 am