A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

memories tainted

terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2012-08-22

memories tainted Empty memories tainted

Post by terragate 1/7/2014, 6:58 pm

Ash awoke with a start,  shivers ran throughout his body as it realized the cold weather. Confused ash sat up trying to make sense of where he was and how he came to be here, recollecting his thoughts ash tryed to scream as pain striked through his entirety, the scream now only a low moan his body gavenout and he fell backwards.

Thoughts ran through his mind like wildfire. Why couldnt he remember anything, what had happened to him, what time is it , where in the gods name was the food. That last thought had come from his grumbling stomach which feltempty at the moment, he had forgotten the last time he had eaten any food or had a sip of fresh water, but these thoughts were only momentarily fixated on his mind as he turned to see the dead body of his pet..... his companion, the red canary lay lifeless next to him and Iit sent a tear down his cheak to find this drastic event beside him.

" Anyone..... help"  his voice hoarse his words only came out like gusts of wind. The wind started to pick up with his frustration as he brought himself to yell out one word before his eyes shut from exhaustion "  please, gods send me someone."  And with that ash went into the blacknes he had just escaped.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

memories tainted Empty Re: memories tainted

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 7:18 pm

Charlotte was walking through the forest. Trying to recover from the kid who went loco on her. "Who tries to set people on fire?" Her sesitive ears heard a whisper that sounded weak. [i]Was someone hurt?[\i] Instantly Charlotte took off looking for the source of the voice. "Hello?!"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/7/2014, 7:28 pm

The winds whistled in response to movement beyond Ash, tugging at his shirt trying to war him. But he had already gone to deep only a human could wake him know, the winds howled and protested at Ash's ignorance to the dire situation at hand. The winds also seemed to move along with his breathing for as he breathed in the tree branches would drop down towards his body and when he exhaled the branches would whips upwards all the whiled dirt spinned around him, it was a spectacle to behold but Ash was asleep and nobody could be seen .

Inside Ash's thoughts were thousand of ways he could have lived his life better, if only he had saved the ones he loved  or if only he had stayed home and been a good boy. These thoughts lashed out at Ash's sanity which was slowly withering away.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 7:49 pm

Charlotte found the source of the noise. She ran to the boys body observing his wounds. "Hey are you still breathing?" She put her head to his mouth and heard small breaths. "I got you it's okay..." Charlotte grabbed her thermos of nectar and put his head on her lap. She poured some into his mouth and on his wounds.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/7/2014, 7:59 pm

A warm taste filled his mouth andngroggily ash opened his eyes, all was a blur at first and he felt as if his head was on something soft and warm. But that could not be for he was alone in this damned forest. Ash saw clarity then as he opened his eyes fully to see a girl about his age tending to his wounds..... she was doing this selflessly and matter to fact he found his heartbeat slowing to a pace unhuman like.

"Whats going t...to be ok" his voice quavered as he spoke but he kept it strong as the winds, which at this point had stopped and made the area around them dreadfully silent, he looked at the girl in awe , he could have sworn he had met her somewhere else or maybe it was ki.... pain ran through his body as he went rigid, a name was stuck on his toung that would not come out and agony took his face and contorted it .
    He stopped thinking of the name and he gasped out for breath " s...sorry dont k...know whats wrong with me" he tryed to chuckle only to find pain come up through his chest.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 8:03 pm

Charlotte held his hand and gave him a reassuring "It's okay...here have some water..." Charlotte handed the boy some water. "My name is Charlotte."
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/7/2014, 8:14 pm

He took the water as his hand shook, sipping it slowly to make sure he did not cause himself harm.
    "Im Ash.....Ash neveren" ash said almost fluently as well as topping it off with a half hearted smile. He had no clue why this girl was out here or how she came to find him but he was glad she did "thanks for the help" he smiled again as he leaned up, a gust of wind followed him pushing leaves and small rocks away from him "it seems t...that m..my powers a....are kind.kinda out of controll" he said wary of himself, he had no idea how strong his powers had becomenover the year.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 8:28 pm

Charlotte raised an eyebrow and felt a gust of wind. "Oh you can control wind?" Charlotte handed him a piece of ambrosia.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/7/2014, 8:38 pm

"Yeah sort of" he whispered oit as he took the ambrosia.... he had forgotten how does one use ambrosia " I sont remember how to use this... gods while cant I remember anything" he askes himself confused
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 8:56 pm

"What happened to you?" Charlotte sat down and relaxe as ash tried to remember.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/7/2014, 10:11 pm

"I don't remember, I just can't remember" smoke checked out his voice as he looked at Charlotte, he had not a clue of what to say or do but he had the urge to hug her, this girl beside him who he had only know fora few brief minutes, he stood up know and looked around wanting to know if he was still in chb "this is chb right, at least I remember that...at least" it seemed to ash that he was lost in himself unable to escape something he knew of but could tell off.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 10:29 pm

"Yep Camp Half Blood. The place for demigods who were ditched by their godly parents at birth." Charlotte chuckled. "You need anything? Like food?"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/7/2014, 10:44 pm

"Food would be nice..... I guess a bed to some sleep" ash looked into her eyes then ansld he felt releif rush through him as if he knew charlotte would take care of him, he smiled and the breeze as if reacting to his emotion moves her hair to the side and kept it there.
    Noticing what he was doing he stopped and turnes as his face flushed a deep crimson, ash hoped she had not noticed emberrasment was not something he enjoyed.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 10:50 pm

Charlotte rummaged through her bag. She found a honey crisp apple and gave it to him. "Here this is all I have..." She stood up and looked out into the distance. "Do you think you can walk to your cabin or do I need to carry you?" Charlotte looked down at Ash, noticing his cheeks being a roses color. Charlotte smiled instanly, he looked well cute when he blushed.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/7/2014, 11:07 pm

He grabbed the supply's from her and smirked the blush only slightly diminishing, he focused on the land beneath him and a surgenof wind pushed him upwards " no need.... I can fly well......float" the smile turned into confusion as he tryed to figure out which of the two it was.
    Why was it that he must complicate things without knowing why, it was like he was prone to to much thinking, he aighed again thinking all of this as if charlotte could hear it. But he remembered himself that she most likely could not read minds, he turned and looked at her dark hair and the way she held herself....... gods why was he thinking like this it was as if the first peraon he had seen since had awaken had been imprinted in his mind.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 11:10 pm

Charlotte smiled. "That's cool. Well let's head to your cabin." She slung the heavy bag over her shoulder and started to walk towards the cabins.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/7/2014, 11:13 pm

(So do you want to switch to the different topic)
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/7/2014, 11:33 pm

Ooc: yeah can u post
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member