A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Laxyak
Kendall
Cheesepuff
Arik
Aze Cluzt
Achilleus
Selene Dione
Kimimae
Hammah
Shade
Dorkette
15 posters

Eternally Tainted (Update 1-11-11)

Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Eternally Tainted (Update 1-11-11) Empty Eternally Tainted (Update 1-11-11)

Post by Dorkette 9/30/2010, 5:06 pm

SUMMARY!!!!!!
    What happend when greek gods mix with egyptian? Emma Nameless happens. Find out what happens to an immortal goddess, born of egyptian and greek. Will she survive? Will she be able to cope with the trauma? What happens when there are threats? Will she be able to save the world.....without going tainted?[/centered]

[center]CHAPTER ONE

"My motto? You wanna know? Its, boys are like flies, squish them, they're just pests." I tell my therapist. Therapy, why would I be here? I'm normal! I mean sure, I'm kinda a daughter of a god....well goddess but still! Father had no right! Just because I told him mother was Aphrodite he thinks I'm insane! How could he, the self-richious cruel piece of-
    "Now, Emma, can you tell me why your here?" She asks, interrupting my thoughts. I stare her down, she's scared of me. I can tell it. Why this...this PERSON thinks I need help I have no clue, mabey she's just in it for the money. Thats it, all of them, self-centered snobs that can't live without money this money that. I can imagine it now, the therapist standing alone, screaming at the top of her lungs, 'MONEY! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE MILLIONS I MAKE!!!!!!!!'
    I laugh slightly to myself, "Your so stupid...just a kleenex to the world, do you not understand that!?" I ask her harshly, "Why wont you get it??? Nothings wrong with me! I dont need to be here!"
    "Emma, now you can tell me why your here please, I know I've asked you many times but you refuse to-"
    "Why I'm here? Because my father thinks I'm mental and likes to waist his money on useless idiotic, and not to mentioun useless therapy." I say to her matter-of-factly.
    "Well then, I guess we're done here, get out, get out now." She says as her son walks in. Erich Bran......hottest boy at my school, and my former boyfriend. He stops short when he see's me. I stand and smile at him. I walk out dutifully, past him, and out the door. As I leave I can hear him yelling at him mother, wondering why I was here.....then it hits me....her names not Bran.....he's a patient. I smirk to myself on my way home.
    Let me give you a little history on me shall I? My name is Emma....I have NO last name. My father says my mother has been dead for 14 years. He claims she died durring child-burth, but I'm not stupid, she's alive and well, and her name's Aphrodite. Yes, THAT Aphrodite, greek god of love and beauty. Here's the other thing, my father? Well....he doesn't permit me to tell, but seeing as I'm supposed to tell everything, he's Sekhamet, egytian god of destruction. How does that work!? They don't exist! Right, sure, you can believe that if you like, but I'm here to tell you, the gods are real, all of them....and greek and egyptian just happened to collide to make me. Wait, so you ask, why am I mortal? I'm not, its that simple. I'm immortal, just like mother and father. This...this camp, wants to train me, but I dont want to be trained, and they know it. I'm a goddess for the sake of all that is immortal!
    Do this, do that! Blah-ditty-blah. They can't teach me what I need to know. Now, back to the story? Where was I? Oh yes, I was telling you about what happened when I got home I believe!
    I walked into the living room, "Father! I'm-" I get cutt of by the sounds of arguing. I creap around to the door and listen.
    "Sekhamet you can't keep her from me! She is just as much mine as she is yours. Don't you understand? She's just as greek as she is egyptian!"
    "APHRODITE! You must listen! She will be home soon, she can't hear you!"
    "GOOD! The sooner she gets here the sooner she finds out!" Aphrodite,...mother, screams at him. I take a step into the doorway. Their fighting immediatly stops and she rushes to me, enveloping me in her arms.
    "Emma, Emma dear, I've been waiting so long to finally meet you...how are you? Are you okay? What has he done to you!?" She demands in a booming, loud and in control voice.
    "He's done nothing. I'm fine, your my mother....Aphrodite....let me go." I say to her harshly. Yeah sure, she's my mother but, I haven't seen her since I was...I have not a clue! She expects me to HUG her? No, not even close. Actually, if I had known then that I have powers. How powerful I am, I would have blasted her away right then and there, sent her away from
    She drops her arms quickly and backs away, "Emma, your tall darling. Very tall.........Sekhamet where does she get that?"
    "Aphrodite, mother dear, I'm an immortal like you, and HIM." I say, pointing twoards father, "I can do just what you can, even more.....possibly." I dont know it, but I'm more powerful than one would imagine.
    "We're taking her to Olympus Sekhamet. We must raise her there, we MUST! if we do not....well......Zues shall explain....." She grabs my hand lightly, "NOw, if you'd follow my lead Sekhamet."
    Those are the last words I remember hearing before falling thirty feet into hard ground. Unconcious, I can hear people moving around me though. Before completely passing out all I hear is, "Who is this?"

TOO BE CONTINUED!

Last edited by Buffy Summers on 1/11/2011, 3:24 am; edited 7 times in total
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Eternally Tainted (Update 1-11-11) Empty Re: Eternally Tainted (Update 1-11-11)

Post by Shade 9/30/2010, 5:14 pm

woa... that was awsome wasnt expecting Sekhamet with the way she was acting was expecting set or something but i guess he makes sence.... anyway that was amazing
    Hammah
    Hammah

Female
    Number of posts : 886
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post by Hammah 9/30/2010, 5:21 pm

THAT'S REALLY GOOD
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

Post by Kimimae 9/30/2010, 6:00 pm

Hmm, seems interesting. Minor spelling and grammer mistakes here and there. But other then that, it's pretty good.
    Selene Dione
    Selene Dione

Female
    Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2010-04-03

Post by Selene Dione 9/30/2010, 6:57 pm

I LOVE IT!
    Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male
    Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-09-29

Post by Achilleus 9/30/2010, 10:02 pm

not something im used to reading but I give it a thumbs up. ;)
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9542
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by Aze Cluzt 10/1/2010, 4:35 pm

It is good
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 10/1/2010, 9:37 pm

Very good. A couple of spelling errors here and there. Very good otherwise.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 10/1/2010, 10:01 pm

Ohkay so like, I'll post the next part, if people please stop pointing out that I can't spell, it depresses me. Please and thanks you? Alittle insight: Alot of authors get things published, even if they DONT have perfect spelling, so why does mine have to be perfect? Thank you, I'll post the next part of chapter one soon, be on the look out, but please no comment on me spelling
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 10/1/2010, 10:02 pm

I never said yours has to be perfect.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 10/1/2010, 10:10 pm

I'm just asking people not to point it out
    Cheesepuff
    Cheesepuff
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 13582
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by Cheesepuff 10/1/2010, 10:12 pm

I love it!
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 10/1/2010, 10:35 pm

~AllMusic~ wrote:Ohkay so like, I'll post the next part, if people please stop pointing out that I can't spell, it depresses me. Please and thanks you? Alittle insight: Alot of authors get things published, even if they DONT have perfect spelling, so why does mine have to be perfect? Thank you, I'll post the next part of chapter one soon, be on the look out, but please no comment on me spelling

Lol I only pointed it out because on some words I wasn't quite sure what you were saying.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 10/1/2010, 10:37 pm

which words?
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 10/1/2010, 10:50 pm

Mmkay, like, I'm too lazy to read through all of it right now, but self-richious and creap are ones I noticed just skimming over.

And like, when you asked me to read your story, I didn't know that you'd get mad at some criticism. I was just trying to help a little. :/
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 10/1/2010, 11:00 pm

OH NO!! I wasn't mad at the criticism, I was just upset, because I'm well aware of my spelling problems, all too aware
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 10/1/2010, 11:02 pm

Well, I'm very excited to read more Dorky. 83
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 10/1/2010, 11:02 pm

Same as NGF ^^

And don't worry, we all have problems with our spelling sometimes. Like my typos 8D
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 10/1/2010, 11:19 pm

OHKAY GUYS!!! Here, I revised all the mistakes in the first part of the chapter, and even added the next part of the chapter! Here it is:

SUMMARY!!!!!!
    What happens when Greek gods mix with Egyptian? Emma Nameless happens. Find out what happens to an immortal goddess, born of Egyptian and Greek. Will she survive? Will she be able to cope with the trauma? What happens when there are threats? Will she be able to save the world.....without becoming tainted?

CHAPTER ONE

"My motto? You want to know? Its, boys are like flies, squish them, they're just pests." I tell my therapist. Therapy, why would I be here? I'm normal! I mean sure, I'm kinda a daughter of a god....well goddess but still! Father had no right! Just because I told him mother was Aphrodite he thinks I'm insane! How could he, the self-righteous cruel piece of-
    "Now, Emma, can you tell me why your here?" She asks, interrupting my thoughts. I stare her down, she's scared of me. I can tell it. Why this...this PERSON thinks I need help I have no clue, maybe she's just in it for the money. That’s it, all of them, self-centered snobs that can't live without money this money that. I can imagine it now, the therapist standing alone, screaming at the top of her lungs, 'MONEY! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE MILLIONS I MAKE!!!!!!!!'
    I laugh slightly to myself, "You’re so stupid...just a kleenex to the world, do you not understand that!?" I ask her harshly, "Why won’t you get it??? Nothing’s wrong with me! I don’t need to be here!"
    "Emma, now you can tell me why your here please, I know I've asked you many times but you refuse to-"
    "Why I'm here? Because my father thinks I'm mental and likes to waist his money on useless idiotic, and not to mention stupid therapy." I say to her matter-of-factly.
    "Well then, I guess we're done here, get out, get out now." She says as her son walks in. Erich Bran......hottest boy at my school, and my former boyfriend. He stops short when he sees me. I stand and smile at him. I walk out dutifully, past him, and out the door. As I leave I can hear him yelling at him mother, wondering why I was here.....then it hits me....her names not Bran.....he's a patient. I smirk to myself on my way home.
    Let me give you a little history on me shall I? My name is Emma....I have NO last name. My father says my mother has been dead for 14 years. He claims she died during child-birth, but I'm not stupid, she's alive and well, and her name's Aphrodite. Yes, THAT Aphrodite, Greek god of love and beauty. Here's the other thing, my father? Well....he doesn't permit me to tell, but seeing as I'm supposed to tell everything, he's Sekhamet, Egyptian god of destruction. How does that work!? They don't exist! Right, sure, you can believe that if you like, but I'm here to tell you, the gods are real, all of them....and Greek and Egyptian just happened to collide to make me. Wait, so you ask, why am I mortal? I'm not, it’s that simple. I'm immortal, just like mother and father. This...this camp, wants to train me, but I don’t want to be trained, and they know it. I'm a goddess for the sake of all that is immortal!
    Do this, do that! Blah-ditty-blah. They can't teach me what I need to know. Now, back to the story? Where was I? Oh yes, I was telling you about what happened when I got home I believe! I walked into the living room, "Father! I'm-" I get cut off by the sounds of arguing. I creep around to the door and listen.
    "Sekhamet you can't keep her from me! She is just as much mine as she is yours. Don't you understand? She's just as greek as she is Egyptian!"
    "APHRODITE! You must listen! She will be home soon, she can't hear you!"
    "GOOD! The sooner she gets here the sooner she finds out!" Aphrodite,...mother, screams at him. I take a step into the doorway. Their fighting immediately stops and she rushes to me, enveloping me in her arms.
    "Emma, Emma dear, I've been waiting so long to finally meet you...how are you? Are you okay? What has he done to you!?" She demands in a booming, loud and in control voice.
    "He's done nothing. I'm fine, your my mother....Aphrodite....let me go." I say to her harshly. Yeah sure, she's my mother but, I haven't seen her since I was...I have not a clue! She expects me to HUG her? No, not even close. Actually, if I had known then that I have powers, how powerful I am, I would have blasted her away right then and there, sent her away from me.
    She drops her arms quickly and backs away, "Emma, your tall darling. Very tall.........Sekhamet where does she get that?"
    "Aphrodite, mother dear, I'm an immortal like you, and HIM." I say, pointing towards father, "I can do just what you can, even more.....possibly." I don’t know it, but I'm more powerful than one would imagine.
    "We're taking her to Olympus Sekhamet. We must raise her there, we MUST! If we do not....well......Zeus shall explain....." She grabs my hand lightly, "Now, if you'd follow my lead Sekhamet."
    Those are the last words I remember hearing before falling thirty feet into hard ground. Unconscious, I can hear people moving around me though. Before completely passing out all I hear is, "Who is this?"

~~~~~~~~~~
    "Hey I think she's starting to wake up!" I hear a shout coming from somewhere as I start to regain consciousness. Slowly, I open my eyes o see a man that must be in his mid thirties or forties standing over me, shoo-ing away the shouting child. I blink my eyes multiple times. Who are these people? This doesn't look like Olympus to me.....maybe she sent me to the wrong place? That.....that woman is infuriating me almost as much as father is.
    "Leave leave, give her room. We need to find who she is before you start inst with questioning her!" The middle-aged man says. I sit up slowly on my elbows, watching. I see faces gazing at me in amazement. I growl at them, sending them fleeing.
    "Who are you!? I know that some half-bloods can shadow travel but that was in broad day light! One of our satyr's have proved you’re not half anything." He says to me quietly in a harsh voice. I can hear some of the people outside the....cabin? Are they listening in? Who cares......they'll get what they need......they will.
    "I am Emma......I shouldn't talk to you, I don’t know you. For all I know you’re a creep that is hiding children from their parents. Now tell me, what is a half-blood????" I demand from him. Venom fills my voice as I start to feel true hatred for the ground on which I fell. I rub my head, feeling...bandages?
    "Well, seeing as you have already disrupted our camp, you must know. A half-blood is a child of a god." He states matter-of-factly. A grin plays on my face, maybe I AM in the right place.
    "Really now?! That’s me, completely." I tell him, "You can check it! I'm not lying either so don't you go thinking I'm mental!" I threaten him. If this...this man is humoring me in any way I will hurt him. That’s when I finally notice how much he towers over me...is he...no...he's not riding a horse. He IS a horse, "Holy failure..." I mumble to myself quietly.
    "Do you know who your parent is?" He asks in a non-believing voice. I almoast laugh, horse man doesn't believe the normalish child! How is that for ironic? Right out of therapy and into twenty-questions. I sigh loudly and lay back slightly and look at up at him.
    "That’s not for me to tell. If I tell, I get in trouble. You don't want that to happen, so trust me, and believe me." I snap at him harshly.
    "For the time I have to believe you. I want you to go and explore when you get done here. Hurry up." I close my eyes as he's talking. I hear his hooves clicking on the wooden floor as he exits the cabin. I open my eyes and look around. This must be an infirmary. There are gauzes and medicines and bandages everywhere. Yes, an infirmary. I stand up shakily and rip the bandages from my head. Finding nothing wrong, not even a scratch, I throw them away. I shuffle towards the door. Walking out it I emerge into blinding sun light. Covering my eyes with my hand I start to explore the camp thing. I smile slightly; knowing, deep down, that I would be the one to destroy it. It was basic in the camp, tents scattered everywhere you looked. Children all the way from the age of seven to possibly eighteen. From my view point I can see what might be chariots and stable. I gasp slightly. It’s absolutely gorgeous.
    Children are chasing each other with swords and other weapons as I walk through the strange camp. From one group of tents guys swivel their heads as I walk by, amused by the new camper who should still be in the infirmary. The girls I pass wave friendlily, but I can feel them staring at me.
    "It’s not polite to stare!" I call back to them. I can hear them running away quickly each time. I smirk to myself, why are they even caring? I'm just like them, immortal and all. I hear a large, loud booming voice saying to report to the mess hall. Not knowing the way, follow the crowd to a large, very large wooden cabin filled with benches. This must be where you eat. Grabbing me roughly from the back of the crowd is a strong hand. The hand is attached to a arm, that is attached to a man that must be in his mid-twenties. No wait, the aurora coming from him was something else, the same aurora that I had felt from my father and mother. He was a god. The strange man leads me up to a stage at the front of the cabin and stood me beside the horse man. What s he again? I think I learned this in school. A centaur or something? I think that’s it, I might be wrong, but if I'm right, I'm right. The god man goes up the center of the stage.
    "Settle down! I SAID SETTLE DOWN! Thank you, now, as you know, this is the kick off for yet another....very.....fun year at Camp. For any of you that came during winter I would like to finally get to welcome you properly to the Demi-God and Goddess Retreat Camp. For those of you who have questions, we DO run year round, as long as just during summer months. I feel that you will all love it here. Do I have any questions before I turn your attention over to your camp leader, counselor, and teacher, Chiron?"
    About thirty hands shoot quickly to the air. With a smile he looks at the younger campers, which must be new. As if reading their minds he smiles brighter. The man has a nice smile; it soothes the restless children it seems.
    "My name is Zeus young ones." He whispers quietly. The young children gaze up at him respectfully. Zeus! That is what my mother had said! Zeus would explain everything......maybe he could explain to me? As more children stop me, more hands go up. He tells them to group themselves by whet their question is. In less than five minutes there are two groups in the mess hall. The group with a question, I'm guessing they want to know the same thing, and the group without the question.
    "Lord Zeus, we have done as you asked, but it seems that we all have the same question...only we have different forms." Zeus waits for the question as their leader, I suppose, waits for response. Seeing none he continues, "We all want to know who she is." He says, pointing to me, "She fell thirty feet from mid-air in the middle of camp last week. She shouldn't be out of the infirmary with the damage it did to her head. No mortal would have survived that and a half-blood only barely."
    "I want to know why you all call yourself half-bloods!" I snap before Zeus can answer, "I understand the 'born of the gods' part but not the 'half' part." Stepping up beside Zeus I stare them all down, one by one, "Now, my name is Emma, supposedly I'm like you, tell me please, why do you associate yourselves with the word 'half'?"
    With much discussion and 'you tell her'/'no you tell her's a little boy in the group with not questions stands up and pulls himself onto the stage. He looks up at me with big brown eyes, the kind you can't resist. My face softens from hate to...tolerance.
    "W-we are half because only our mommy or daddy is a god. We aren't fully immortal, we is actual mortal...." He whispers then quickly jumps from the stage, as if frightened by my very presence. With wide eyes I look around at all of them. Each and every one of them is only half-god. I'm alone in this camp. I look to Zeus as he gazes at me, wondering why I’m panicking. Surely he knows, surely mother and father told him by now! He looks away and to horse man, who I know now is named Chiron. Shaking his head, he looks back to the frightened faces of the campers then disappears. I feel I've done something wrong, something very wrong, but for now, I have not a clue.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 10/1/2010, 11:54 pm

awsome!
    Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male
    Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-09-29

Post by Achilleus 10/2/2010, 12:49 am

for now again thumbs up and as Simon would say "Your going to hollywood". Good job.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 10/2/2010, 11:25 pm

erg...peoples....erg....sorry........I'm not gonna be posting any more of my story here. For the time being, its just gonna be.....my own special secret project. Sorry for anyone that actually reads it, I'm done posting here, well....you know what I mean
    Cheesepuff
    Cheesepuff
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Cheesepuff 10/2/2010, 11:28 pm

aw dorky but i guess i can respect that even thoguth this was the best story i have EVER read
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 10/2/2010, 11:28 pm

your only doing that because of what happened, dont even try it please, I'll post again if I ever feel that its 'good enough'
    Cheesepuff
    Cheesepuff
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Cheesepuff 10/2/2010, 11:30 pm

wait no im not saying that because of what happend! its true i swear on the river styx my words where true

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 3:40 pm