A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Laxyak
Kendall
Cheesepuff
Arik
Aze Cluzt
Achilleus
Selene Dione
Kimimae
Hammah
Shade
Dorkette
15 posters

Eternally Tainted (Update 1-11-11)

Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Eternally Tainted (Update 1-11-11) - Page 4 Empty Re: Eternally Tainted (Update 1-11-11)

Post by Dorkette 11/5/2010, 11:41 pm

Yays xPP Highest praise EVAAAAAAHHHHHH
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Eternally Tainted (Update 1-11-11) - Page 4 Empty Re: Eternally Tainted (Update 1-11-11)

Post by Dorkette 11/11/2010, 4:23 pm

Okay, so I know I did this backwards, but still. This is the prologue that I never wrote xPPP

The couple strolled aimlessly in the dreary color of night. The girl, who couldn’t be much older than twenty, was pregnant and ready. The boy, not much older, was smiling brightly, clutching the girls hand. This couple is running in fear, though you would never know it from their loving looks. Lightning strikes the sky and the screaming sound of thunder is heard. With a panicked look, the couple rushes away as fast as they could.

They know they have to run, because if they don’t…if they’re caught, they will be punished. What they have done is against the law. Against the rules, but they don’t care. They don’t understand. They don’t see what’s so wrong if they love each other. Now, each one has loved many, but never so strongly. They shouldn’t have anything to do with each other. They should have never met in person.

Days later, in the shelter of a hospital, the mother gives birth to a beautiful baby girl. The father, in a desperate attempt to save them all, takes the child away, leaving the mother sobbing. The hospital assistants have no clue why she’s crying. They have the papers, the papers that turn the child over to the father. They don’t know the papers are forged, but the mother does. She knows she can't find them now. She knows she can't help protect them. She knows if they're found, they're going to be put to torture. She sob’s from the loss of her love. She sobs form the loss of her daughter. Her daughter named Emma.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 11/11/2010, 4:26 pm

woa... prolouge is really cool though
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 11/11/2010, 4:27 pm

Better late than never right?

Last edited by DefinitionDepression on 11/11/2010, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male
    Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-09-29

Post by Achilleus 11/11/2010, 4:31 pm

backwards but Still fitting. :)
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 11/11/2010, 4:33 pm

yea but it wouldnt have mattered i think we all didnt even realize there was no prolouge
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 11/11/2010, 4:34 pm

Probably no one realized there was no prologue! but they do now, because there it is xPPPPP
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 11/11/2010, 4:38 pm

yea true
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 11/22/2010, 12:15 am

Sorry for the really really really long delay, but I'm not done with it yet. I've had writes block really bad, and I've been procrastinating...if you like, I could put up a excert from chapter six, it wont give anythign away, but its all up to you.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 11/22/2010, 10:51 am

it's cool..but noexcert cause then we'l all just ask for more...
    Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male

Post by Achilleus 11/23/2010, 1:35 am

yes.. no spoilers >_<...
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 11/23/2010, 1:38 am

As I said...it wouldn't have that...nvm...the entire chapter is major...BUTTT I could give you an excert of a song from way farther into the book ^.^
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 11/24/2010, 1:36 am

AND HERE THEY ALL ARE:

Prologue
    Spoiler:

Chapter 1
    Spoiler:

Chapter 2
    Spoiler:

Chapter 3
    Spoiler:
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 11/24/2010, 1:39 am

Chapter 4
    Spoiler:

Chapter 5
    Spoiler:

Chapter 6
    Spoiler:

Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 11/24/2010, 1:46 pm

Erg...so'kay, those got really small and hard to read...so......

CHAPTER 6

I sigh deeply, why in the world is he here and what does he want? Oh, stupid me, of course he wants an explanation. His knowing glare shows that he knows everything I am about to say, or at least he thinks he knows what I’m going to tell him. How am I supposed to explain in more detail that I killed the mermaid, that is, if that’s what you would call her. More like a demon if you ask me.

“Zeus.” I say, regarding him with a slight smile. I slowly start to slip into his thoughts. Nicholas glances repeatedly from me to Zeus and back again. I watch Zeus intently, as his brow furrows and he tries to determine whether to let me talk, or send me to the underworld so Hades can deal with me.

Maybe she could be a strong ally. I don’t trust her though; she does have the treacherous Egyptian blood in her. If you give me five seconds to look into it, they’re probably the ones who have stolen the golem. Eh, golems are useless anyway, but she may be able to find this one. It’s important that… I slip from his mind, completely unnoticed by anyone but Nicholas.

“I hear that you could use some help Zeus. If you clear me of the charge of murdering Marley, then I may help you. Do we have a deal?” Both his and Nicholas’s mouths drops, speechless. They’re wondering how I know that he, that they need help.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about you little traitor.” Zeus says defiantly. Nicholas stares at him, knowing that was a bad choice of Zeus.

“I advise you let her help in finding the golem. If you don’t, then we may never find it. Plus, she has more power than I have ever seen. Look at her aura.” He says quietly, staring at me. I can’t figure out what he’s looking at, but he’s looking intently, as if bemused. Zeus stares at me also, but not comprehending what Nicholas is seeing.

“I am sorry, but I never developed the skill to see. I don’t care what you say, she will never, NEVER, be an ally to us.” My eyes flicker to him and, in a flash, Spirit of Nut is out of my hand and imbedded in the wall between them. The galaxies, stars, planets, and other celestial things that preside in the woman that is Nut, sparkle and move about in the sword vigorously. Nicholas starts to study the sword. Reaching out to touch it, his hand is blown back and he gasps.

“Never in my life time have I seen something so…powerful. No aura in the world should be able to touch it. None but the creator, and a aura match that it was destined to be with. There shouldn’t be an aura alive this powerful.” He turns to face me. “Nothing normal, nothing natural, not even a god would have that aura. Yet here you are, standing right before me, glowing of the same strange aura the sword was made for. You have…a breathtaking and non-describable aura that I hope one day you could see for yourself.” He says, bowing deeply to me.

Zeus looks dumbstruck. You can see it right there in his face. He’s never seen Nicholas do anything so…so gentleman like and formal.

“Offer her the chance. Offer it now before she decides to treat you like she did the mermaid that betrayed her.” Nicholas hisses, standing straight up. Zeus closes his mouth and throws his nose high in the air.

“I will not. I will never. I must discuss this with the others. I won’t make this decision without them.” He says, turning and leaving.

Nicholas shakes his head lightly, muttering under his breath, “That man never liked his family, so why does he consult them.” Like it’s the mystery of the century…or well millennia…or actually history of life. Which it may very well be.

I look at him, “Nicholas, do…do you think you could teach me alchemy?” I ask him quietly. It’s a stupid question to be asking, but I want to know.

“I can, but you already know it. Everything you are, everything you do Miss Emma, is alchemy. You are the master here, and I am the student. Do you understand what I mean?” He asks, smiling lightly. I start to wonder why he looks so…so…so young.

“Yeah, I guess. Are you basically saying that, though alchemy is science and all, that no matter what it’s traced back to the immortals…or well the powers of the immortals?” I ask him quietly.

“Exactly. Unfortunately I was the only person to ever truly understand that…besides my wife Parenelle…” he says quietly. The distant and sad look on his face almost makes me want to give him a hug. I start to wish he wasn’t a guy, then I could feel at ease around him.

“Mr. Flamel, I’m sorry for what happened to your wife.” I say quietly, “I’m sure Parenelle was a fine woman, and that you should be thankful she was in your life. Don’t dwell on the fact she’s gone, dwell on the fact you knew her.” I say to him, trying to encourage him.

“Call me Nick and such strong, intelligent words from someone so young. You may have great potential as a fortune teller.” He says with a joking smile.

“Yeah yeah, but now I think I have to go find Zeus and hope he hasn’t screwed my life up too much.” I say to Nick. Without giving him time to say another word I make my way back outside to stroll the city. Hm…this reminds me off what heaven would look like, I mean, what those of Christian religion at my school described it as, but it seems more like Atlantis to me. Streets paved with gold, advanced technology, beautiful, not to mention exotic, creatures and nice weather. I start to reach the building I remember from my last visit.

I smile lightly, noticing that it was the bridge between the god-ling’s forest and the ancient city. I quicken my pace and smile at some of the bystanders. I can tell that they think I’m a god-ling. I look around and sigh deeply. Time to put on your brave face and show the world what you’ve got Emma.

I take each step slowly and carefully, wary not to disrupt anything. I don’t want them to get any madder at me than they already are. As I enter the large room, the gods and goddesses turn to face me. Their eyes, fearful yet excited, follow me as I approach Zeus. I can tell they’re waiting to see what I’m going to say.

“So? What have I been punished too? You won’t let me help you, so are you going to make my life the underworld now?” I ask him, glaring slightly. I can feel the eyes of the others on me…they can’t believe I’m such a smart mouth.

“I have discussed this with the others…we have agreed to send you to Hades for puni-“

“ZUES!! Shut up this instant liar. You know very well that we have all agreed to let her take the assignment.” Says a woman close to him…she must be Hera…she must be his wife. Zeus shrinks away into a corner like a bad child. I can’t help but laugh.

“Emma…we’re going to let you have this assignment, because we know you’re the only one who can complete it…the Egyptians have stolen a very old, and very sacred golem. It is, and forever will be, the first of its kind. It is what you would call a…robot.” I stare at the man. He looks older and worn. Like a blacksmith…Hephaestus, it has to be him. He looks like...well, he looks disfigured slightly, but not much. It is quite a major shock compared to the other gods though.

“How will I recognize it?” I ask quietly.

“By its sheer strength and looks. It is made of pure silver, gold, and kryptonite. It looks like a normal human, all but color. It is capable of everything, yet nothing at the same time…it is the most powerful thing in existence…and they want to give it to mortals. If we don’t get it back…well…it won’t be good…” He says urgently. I nod, stunned.

“You understand then?” Asks Athena, “That, you will have any and all resources you need. We will help you when you need it, but we can’t always. You will have the entire of Olympus at the palm of your hand…do you promise not to abuse this?”

“I swear on my life…” I say quietly. The gods nod and dismiss themselves…all but one. By her side is a doe, and on her back is a bow. Slung over her shoulder is a quiver…she must be Artemis. She walks over to me slowly, quietly, and elegantly.

“Child…blessed be your name, for you are about to embark on one of the most dangerous trips of your young life…and this won’t be the last.” She whispers, putting her cool hand against my forehead. It glows a bright, but not blinding, blue. She smiles at me then, without another word, gets blown away with a sudden and swift breeze.

I walk out, into the forest. It’s not even been five minutes and everyone has already heard news of what happened. I walk through the forest, half-blood’s and magical creatures alike parting out of my way as I pass. My mind starts to hum a song…a tune more so…

You are unforgettable, indescribable, forever desirable. My mind repeats to me quietly. I block it out, not caring what my thoughts have to say. Especially if it’s utter and total bull like what I’m hearing right now. I clamp down hard on my mind to shut it up. I look around, and, closing my eyes to feel unnoticed as I walk, feel someone start to walk beside me. I blink and automatically recognize the person as one of the daughters of Aphrodite…one of my sisters.

“If you’re really who they say you are, then I don’t want you dead. You’re going to need allies during this, and we’ve got one here in camp for you. We call him Two-Face, and for all we know that could be his actual name. He doesn’t get close to many people…well many people don’t get close to him. You’ll understand why. He’s in the arenas.” She says to me quietly.

I nod and, with her directions leading me, follow a path that another says leads to the arena…they have an arena? No…I realize immediately that this is no arena. This is a battleground for bloodshed, they just tried to sugar-coat the truth. I look around and see no one. I bite my lip and decide to practice a little with my sword. I call it and twirl it in my hand.

I smile devilishly and look around for a target. Seeing none I instantly attack a tree. Now, that may seem stupid. I know ‘What’s a sword going to do against a tree?’ Well, you’d be surprised what a sword is going to do against a tree. I slash with my sword, each movement more powerful than the last, taking chunks of wood from the tree with each hit. I jab the blade deep into what’s left of the tree and sigh deeply.

“If only you could throw a shooting star…” I whisper quietly. After a matter of moments of resting, I see a small, comet like, light in the sword. Barely distinguishable from the other celestial subjects in the sword…and it’s headed straight for the end of the sword.

Only a little too late do I realize what’s happening. I turn and run, as fast as I can, the other direction. Within moments the tree explodes, sending me flying away from it. I hit the ground and the sword clatters to the ground next to me. I look at it and notice the little moving star is gone. I cough and let the ringing leave my ears. I’ve just discovered one of many, many, very important things this sword can do…it can call stars.

I sit up and look around. Pushing myself into a crouching position I grab the sword and take in the scene of debris around me. Not only did the tree I slashed up explode, but a full ten foot radius around it is whipped out. I wonder what this thing could, and would, do if out in the open.

I stand up and look around. What else could this do…Hm…I get a sickly evil look on my face and decide to try something. If that was a shooting star…I point the tipoff the blade at another expanse of trees.

“Super nova…” I whisper. Barely have the words made it out of my mouth before what seems to be a giant blast erupts from the end of the sword. The blast changes, taking everything…well…the tree’s in near proximity. It turns into what could be called a mini-black hole. I blink as the remnants of the trees it destroyed are pulling in by sheer force of gravity as it starts to shrink back into the sword.

The shock of what happened is almost enough to make me drop the sword. Keyword…almost. I keep a good grip on the sword, though in my slight confusion at what just happened, I let it drop and hit the ground. Where is that boy…Two-Face? Surely the commotion would have drawn him out by now?

That’s when I see the lone figure standing a bit away. It starts stalking over to me and I regain my grip on my sword. I raise it and send a shooting star at him, or her. They dodge out of the way quickly and I send another, and another, and another until they’re within actual view. Their reflexes are fast…something has to be able to get them. I look the person up and down. Starting with their feet, because that’s where the last shooting star, comet thing hit. I notice the persons jeans are a guyish style. I look them up and get to his face.

I blink and stare. How could it be? No…it’s not possible…it can’t be possible. He can’t…no never…he…how…Clearly my confusion was registering on my face.

“So…maybe jumper isn’t so stupid, nor random…nor normal as I thought she was.” He says to me. I can tell what he’s referring to…I can tell he has heard that I’m different that what he’s seen. I can tell that I am defiantly not what he expected.

He steps up to me and looks me dead in the eye. I am staring into what was my life…I’m staring into what could be my death. I am staring into the eyes of the boy who saved me when I literally dropped into California.

and there is chapter 6...you should be able to read it now...
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 11/24/2010, 1:58 pm

woa...thats awsome...
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3209
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

Post by Panda Coffee 11/25/2010, 8:45 pm

I absoulutly love all of it every single chapter!I hope you get it published you could make some series money!
    Achilleus
    Achilleus

Male

Post by Achilleus 11/26/2010, 2:06 am

I read em fine.. and well hmm I can't tell you what I think of 6 cause 6 is a cursed number so I refuse to say what I think about 6......

you like how I did that there eh? ;P

I can't say it's the best chapter since the stories not done but I love it ❤
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 12/11/2010, 10:22 pm

Chapter 7 is coming slow, because I'm not writing much xP Lol. But as you may have noticed, I've changed the book title, and the series name. HOw do you lke it?

Eternally Tainted, book on of the A New Generation Of Immortal series.

OH AND YEAH, I want any and all critisizm I can get now, pretty pretty please.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/11/2010, 11:10 pm

I like the series name...heh and yea srry I can't critizes when my writting sucks
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female
    Number of posts : 650
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Laxyak 1/1/2011, 11:02 pm

Okay, I finally got the time to edit your story all the way. Here comes your edits!

Firstly, the title is pretty freaking awesome. =3

"The couple strolled aimlessly [...] This couple is running in fear"
    ----Contradictory. Also telling.

"She knows if they're found, they're going to be put to torture."
    ----That is a strange way of putting it... Consider revising.

The woman is allowed to hold the baby right after birth, unless there are complications. I believe the mother has rights, and the father can't take the baby away without her consent.

There are some punctuation errors throughout the story. The most common one involves quotations.
    "Why I'm here? Because my father thinks I'm mental and likes to waste his money on useless, idiotic, and not to mention stupid therapy." I say to her matter-of-factly.
    ----"Therapy" should be followed by a comma, not a period. The only time this doesn't happen is if you use an exclamation mark or a question mark.
    ----When quotes are followed by a non-proper noun, the word is lower-case. So if that quote was followed by "he," then the "he" would be lower-case. Does that make any sense? I'm afraid I may be mumbling.

The therapist's reaction was really weird and random.

"Let me give you a little history on me shall I?"
    ----EVIL! Telling! Alert! Alert! This is a horribly common mistake I see in a lot of new writers and even some published writers. "Backing up" to tell the background of the character pulls the reader from the story. This is the kind of thing you need to sneak in there. Lucky for you, all you have to do is remove that sentence, and I think it will be fine.
    Then get rid of "Now, back to the story? Where was I? Oh, yes, I was telling you what happened when I got home I believe!"

"Yes, THAT Aphrodite, Greek god of love and beauty."
    ----Should be goddess. ;]

"She's just as greek as she is Egyptian!"
    ----Greek

Instead of using all caps, use italics. It's okay for forums and stuff, but otherwise it should be italics.

Watch your homophones such as your and you're.

"I have not a clue!"
    ----Formal and weird. Out of character.

"Actually, if I had known then that I have powers, how powerful I am,"

I'm gunna stop now cause I have something going on. I'm so sorry for making you wait! I'll post more edits soon.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 1/2/2011, 10:38 pm

OH my god thank you so much Pickle ^.^ You just made me like uber happy. I'll try to fix all the stupid stuff I've screwed up on asap.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by Fist of Shadows 1/3/2011, 6:15 pm

One thing for basically everything, a comma has to come before and after a name.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by Dorkette 1/11/2011, 2:43 am

Chapter 7.

Two Face Decides To Talk Some BS:

If I was to pick a time to die, it would be right now. Why, one might ask? Well, because it’s simply an amazing shock to the system to see the one person you thought you would never have to see again, therefore never have to pay back for saving your life. Makes perfect sense, right? That’s what I thought, that I’d just…find a way to kill myself right then and there, but then I remembered that they need my help, and to help them I need his.

“Maybe I’m not, but you have no room to judge. I thought you were some random idiot I’d never have to see again. I never thought I would get the chance to pay you back…” I hiss at him quietly.

“Pay me back? Really, are you going to? I could use a few new weapons…and a new armor. Maybe you could get that for me, to pay me back for, you know, saving your life and all.”

“First off, smart one, I was being sarcastic. Secondly, you didn’t save my life, you just saved me from impact with the ground that never had a chance to kill me and if I braced myself properly would have been rather soft for a landing.”

“Aye…I see that you already know your heritance? Your…not so mortal nor half heritance?”

“Well of course, you incompetent idiot, now tell me why it is that I need your help if I’m to succeed in my…quest or journey, whatever you wish to call it.”

“For one, I’m special…good with weapons. Two, I can convince people of things easily. Three, I’m a good tracker. You need me, and you know it, so don’t play it off as if you don’t or you’ll never end this war before the thing has began…and let me tell you, it’s pretty close to beginning…Besides, you may need me to save your life again.” He finishes, going from extreme seriousness to utter idiocy, and he knows it, because he planned it this way.

“More like you’ll need saving.” I mutter under my breath as I turn to go, but as I do I feel his hand on my shoulder.

“You’re not leaving. Not yet, at least.” As I turn to look at him, I can hear him…but his mouth isn’t moving, and I realize that I’ve drifted into his mind, or it’s drawn me in, because I know I’m supposed to answer the question…Who are her parents?

“Sekhamet…” I whisper to him quietly, “and Aphrodite…” I let the sentence fall. After a few moments of quietness, in which I think he’s getting his thoughts straight, he starts laughing, dropping his hand and clutching his sides like this is the funnies thing he’s ever heard.

“Y-You’re joking, right?” The look of utter seriousness on my face sends him laughing again, “O-Oh my g-god, I’m stuck with a half-pansy!” His laughing is starting to get annoying, how can they stand him here?

“Pansy is as pansy does, so let’s have fun and figure out who’s the pansy in this town.” I hiss at him as he stands. In his moment of confusion I bring my foot between his legs, and laugh as he doubles over. “Pansy is as pansy does, and you’re the pansy in my world.” I say to him as he tries to recollect himself.

“M-Maybe…maybe you’re not such a p-pansy after all…” He breaths in a harsh whisper. I smirk and start to walk away.

“Come on Mr. big and bad ‘ooohhh I’m so scarry’ two face nameless person.” I say to him, turning to walk back wards as I study him. He slowly gets to his feet, gritting his teeth and shooting me the evil eye.

“I have a name you know…it’s just no one ever thought to ask what it is…”

“Really now? I guess I’ll be first. Two Face what IS your name, exactly?”

“Andrew…my name is…Andrew…” He says after much thought, probably wondering if he should actually tell me. I nod lightly. Andrew…who knew such a person like him would actually have a real, normal, name?

I nod lightly then turn to head back to the inner part of the forest with the rest of the little god-lings. I can hear him following me as he casually makes his way around the wreckage from the tree earlier. Catching up to me he falls into step. Right, left, right, left. My converse, echoed by his Nikes, make us sound like a business woman in heels. It’s just started to get annoying when we step onto the streets of Olympus, or should I say the silent streets of Olympus. It’s like noise can’t be heard in the city unless wanted.

“It’s because there’s a spell you know. Hecate, well she got the biggest headache from all the street noise when she visited, if she visited, that she finally got fed up with it. Being the goddess of spells she, well naturally, put a spell on it.”

“Is that true, or are you just lying to sound smart?” I ask him suspiciously.

“I’d never lie to you. I mean, I’m supposed to be getting on your good side right?”

“I guess I’ve got to believe you, huh? What else do you know about the city?”

“Oh a lot…quite a lot more than most people actually. More than Eric, the lazy excuse for smart around here.”

“Hey that’s so rude…” I say, smiling lightly, “Let’s just get back to the tour I’m now going to make you give me.” He smirks and we start to walk again. The citizens of Olympus are friendly, much more friendly than earlier, while we walk around the town. I’m surprised at the beauty and size of it all.

He rolls his eyes but gives me a smile and continues walking at a brisk pace. Forced to follow him I ask the question that I’ve been dying to ask, “How does it float?” I ask softly.

“Well, the gods use their powers to keep it up of course! What an easy question to answer, don’t you know how to ask anything hard?” He asks sharply in a playful voice. I stare at him for a moment and he frowns slightly, “What’d I do wrong?”

I shake my head, “Nothing nothing. “I whisper, having actually noticed the dramatic changes in his personality after he discovered who I am. I know I should be suspicious, but I’m beyond that at the moment.

“Come on you’ve gotta see this, it’s truly amazing.” He says softly, changing direction drastically. Trying to keep up with him he leads me to a giant…park looking place in the middle of the city.

“Why’d you bring me here?” I ask him curiously.

“To see the nymphs and dryads of course! We don’t have them in the forest, for some reason there aren’t any. Must be because of all the fighting and destruction that takes place.” He says sadly. Maybe he does care for something, that’s the way it looks…like he cares for nature.

“So why are we here to see them, exactly?” I ask him as he leads me through the trees. I hear music coming from a bit off and realize that must be where we’re going.

“Apollo makes sure they all play music. They like it, really, because it gives them something to do. They’ll play anything, they know every song you could possibly imagine.” He says softly as we enter a clearing. “I come here a lot and sing with them.”

I look at him, ‘You sing?!” I ask, shocked. He blushes lightly as if embarrassed.

“Yeah I do. Only a little though, because I’m not that good, but it’s enough for them.” They greet us with open arms, shooting smiles at us and giggling at their own jokes that don’t make any sense. “Would you like to hear a song?”

Andrew’s voice snaps me back to reality and I smile softly, nodding, “Yeah sure, why not? I’d like to hear you sing.” He leads me to a empty spot in the grass. I sit down and he goes back to the Nymphs and Dryads, telling them what song to do. Like wildfire they spread the word. Within moments the beginning notes of Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low. He starts to sing like his words are true, like he means them. His voice is true and pure, he’s an amazing singer and it’s like he’s rehearsed this song a million times.

I smile brightly, listening to him. He looks directly at me like his words really are meant for me, and he’s so good I start to think maybe they are meant for me. I shrug the thought away and smile as he finishes the song.

I’m gonna break your little heart

Show you to the door

Sew yourself shut, now you’re begging for more

‘Cause there’s nothing surgery can do

When I break your little heart in two

I stare at him, grinning as he looks at me, wondering what I thought. I jump up and go to him, “Amazing.” I whisper, “It was like you meant what you said. Like your words were meant for me.” I say to him. The look in his eyes says that I don’t know how true my words are but his smile says that it was a joke. Believing his smile, not his eyes, I leave with him back to the forest.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 2/24/2011, 8:08 pm

woa....thats awesome...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:12 am