A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Post Make-Up stress

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post Make-Up stress Empty Post Make-Up stress

Post by Morgan Landry 5/13/2015, 7:01 pm

Lee tried to breathe, which was difficult when standing right in front of the Aphrodite cabin.

"You ready?" she asked Galena, grinning. This had been her idea in the first place, come here and ask for a makeover. Aphrodite children were always suggesting them to people and Silena had often tried to convince Annabeth to get one. Lee had declined them but today she felt wild -- well, wilder than usual anyway, so when the idea had popped up in her head, she had asked Galena on a whim. Now here they were.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/14/2015, 8:45 am; edited 3 times in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post Make-Up stress Empty Re: Post Make-Up stress

Post by Kwacken 5/13/2015, 7:07 pm

"I don't know about this, Lee. Of all your hair brained ideas, this seems like the least thought through. Dangerous, even. We might end up looking like girly girls." Galena said, shoving her hands in her jean pockets. Jeans and a T-shirt was the fanciest she cared to dress in order to be made over. She had never really gotten into make up more than a few times playing dress up as a little kid. Once she had gotten into the group homes and detention centers, the idea of make up went out the window. Now, make over? From Aphrodite's snobs that made her feel fat and unworthy? She looked over at Lee. She was only doing this for her friend.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/14/2015, 8:42 am

"Where's the point of fun when there's no risk?" Lee said, taking Galena's arm. "C'mon it'll be cool!"

And she scaled the pink steps up into the Barbie house cabin. Inside, the smell of perfume was even stronger but Lee had been inside it enough (for pranking's sake) to not start wheezing. Everything here was a palette of pretty pastel colors, the night tables were overloaded with make-up and accessories, and fashion magazine lay around a bit everywhere. On one side, posters of movies, groups and famous actors covered a wall and Lee recognized some people like the Teen Wolf crew, SHINee, One Direction and Ian Somerhalder.

"Yooooo, whassup dawgs," the lanky daughter of Hermes called as she caught sight of some children of Aphrodite. "Listen, Gally and I here wanted to ask if you fellas could give us some kinda makeover? Just for the heck of it."

A boy and a girl stood up, glanced at each other and smirked. "We'll do it," the girl said and grabbed Lee's shoulder, leading her to their bathroom. "Come with me young lady." Lee had no choice but to follow the tall blonde, briefly glancing over her shoulder to give Gally an encouraging wink before the guy took her to another part of the cabin.

About twenty-five minutes later, Lee slowly walked out of the Aphrodite cabin, stepping down the small stairs into the sunlight. She smelled of Miss Dior and hairspray.

"How do you feel?" she asked Galena.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/14/2015, 11:32 pm

"Glittery. Very very glittery." Galena said, playing with her hair that somehow managed to get curled tighter than Shirley Temple's. She has no problem with curls, those fat wavy curls, but this made her feel like breaking into song and dance. Meanwhile her face felt like it was covered in reflective plaster. "Oh man, I think we asked the wrong Aphrodite kids. Next time, I say we go for the older teens."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/15/2015, 6:42 am

Lee looked down at herself. "I feel like I just jumped out of a K-pop music video. Except that, you know. I'm not Asian."

She had been dressed in an intense blue top, short white cropped jacket, white shorts, and pastel orange high-tops. All really fashionable. Two small golden chains hung around her wrists and she had shades folded on her neckline. The thing she really liked though was her hair: the Aphrodite girl had lightly trimmed the sides, made the top streaks wavy and dyed them aqua. The underside was still its usual black but it made the cyan color on top really pop out. She probably put a charm on it cause every time Lee passed a hand through her hair, the streaks fell back into place perfectly, blue and black lightly mixing on top of her head.
    But then the girl had taken out her makeup bag and Lee had known play time was over. An attack of fluffy brushes and sticky lipgloss later, she had a line of eyeliner around her lids, the corners shimmering with gold, a contoured face and a glittering mouth.

"I like the hair and the clothes but I don't dig the glitter that much either," she said, passing a finger on her upper lip. "Frick," she added as the finger stuck to the lipgloss.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/17/2015, 2:27 pm

Galena laughed when Lee got her finger stuck in the lip gloss. Surprisingly, despite the heavy feeling on her face, her makeup didn't crack and then shatter like she had expected. "Oh come on, Lee, you look fabulous in sparkles. Like My Little Pony. Only not enough pink. She said, her hair bouncing in the tight ringlets as she giggled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:14 pm