A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Open

The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male
    Number of posts : 398
    Registration date : 2015-04-08

Open Empty Open

Post by The Elven Hunter 5/19/2015, 12:30 pm

I walked to the water and stepped in sons of Persephone like the fields but i don't. I'm different.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Open Empty Re: Open

Post by Morgan Landry 5/20/2015, 6:48 am

Chiara was sitting on a dune, drinking illegal coke while listening to music. In the past days she had tended to draw back a bit, she needed some alone time to think about what her father had told her during that night in the forest. She kept replaying their conversation in her head; even if she had ADHD and tended to forget things in a matter of minutes, their exchange was as present as if she had chiseled it into stone.
    Movement caught her eye and she saw a guy walking into the water. Shrug. The short redhead pulled her short curls back with a bandanna and finished her can before walking over to the water, dressed in a pair of urban camouflage trousers and an olive tank top, metal-tipped combat boots at her feet. She was small but muscled and always had a scowl on her freckled face. When she reached the shore, she tossed her empty can of Coke into the water. She was too lazy to go to the bin and protecting nature had never been really high on her priority list.
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male

Post by The Elven Hunter 5/22/2015, 7:52 am

He saw the girl throw the can in the water. He tried to make a hole right under her so she would fall. "That isn't nice. Plus you don't want to make Poseidon mad." He looked at her and smiled.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/22/2015, 8:29 am

The aggressive daughter of Ares looked at him and scoffed. "You think I give a damn? Who're you even supposed to be, punk? You look like one of these useless wimps who can't hold a sword up."

OOC: Chiara is always rude and aggressive like that :p
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male

Post by The Elven Hunter 5/23/2015, 12:16 pm

He made a hole right under her. He saw a flower bud and made it grow trying to wrap her in it. "Can't hold a sword aye?" He whistled and a big dog came out of the shadows. Mr. Mittens his hellhound.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 12:51 pm

Chiara felt herself drop down about fifteen centimeters and sensed a flower wrapping around her legs. "Seriously? Wittle daisies?" she scoffed again, ripping the plant apart and stepping out of the hole. Then the guy whistled and the shadows massed to form a hellhound. Chiara rose her eyebrows. "Oh my gods. Help. A hellhound. I have never killed a hellhound in my life," she said, her voice full of sarcasm.
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male

Post by The Elven Hunter 5/25/2015, 8:30 am

"Ugh. Ares kids, thinking they are better than everyone and the know everything." He started to walk away.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2015, 9:04 am

"It's actually the other way round," Chiara said with gritted teeth. "Everyone else thinks they're better than us. We're just supposed to haul our butts over and fight when you need us to and shut up the rest of the year, aren't we? Do me a favor and piss off. People like you are the reason I have middle fingers."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/25/2015, 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male

Post by The Elven Hunter 5/25/2015, 9:06 am

He rolled his eyes. He started walking away. "You think your the only ones that fight?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2015, 9:08 am

"I don't think I'm the only one that fights," Chiara replied, taking one of her throwing knives out and starting to clean her nails. She had a lot of filth under them from cleaning the amphitheater, a chore Mr D had given her after she had tried to push the head of one of his kids into a brazier. "But out of the two of us here, I'm the only one that fights well."
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male

Post by The Elven Hunter 5/25/2015, 9:11 am

He pulled out his trident. "I have the upper hand here. Don't you understand? My father is Trident a WATER god!" He made the water come up behind her as a wall.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2015, 9:16 am

Chiara sighed. "Kid. I could kick your punk little ass even if we were on the bottom of the ocean. Don't start with me."

Noobs. Put a weapon in their hands and they think they're unbeatable. Did this guy really think this was her first time fighting the child of a sea divinity? She had fought at the battle of the Labyrinth and Manhattan. She had been on combat missions and would go on another one the next day, with Nathan and Hayden. If she couldn't keep a beach fight up, she wouldn't be standing there.
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male

Post by The Elven Hunter 5/25/2015, 9:17 am

He rolled his eyes and went to the water. Perks of being son of a sea god he can move fast in the water. He pulled the water around him to leave the idiot here alone. With that he left the shore.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2015, 10:09 am

"That's right, run back to your mommy!" Chiara called after him, snickering. "B!tch." She took her cigarette pack from her pocket. She was just about to light one when she stopped, the flame an inch from the cig. Don't do that. You know how much Laurent hated it.
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male

Post by The Elven Hunter 5/25/2015, 10:10 am

He threw a wave over the flame even though he was a mile away. He had friends in the ocean.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2015, 10:19 am

OOC: Chiara isn't even close to the shore. And didn't you say he pulled the water around him anyway?
    deltajay

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-10-03

Post by deltajay 10/3/2015, 11:31 pm

Brian walks on the beach nervously,as it was his first day at camp and was eager to make new friends
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 10/3/2015, 11:38 pm

ooc: Hi Delta, welcome to the site! Before posting in the role-playing area, you must make a character and get that approved before you're allowed to join a topic. Please read this topic for more information: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t3-character-form
    deltajay

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-10-03

Post by deltajay 10/3/2015, 11:39 pm

ooc: okay thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:28 pm