A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Allie Grant- Daughter of Athena (Hunter of Artemis)

thehunter

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2015-05-19

Allie Grant- Daughter of Athena (Hunter of Artemis) Empty Allie Grant- Daughter of Athena (Hunter of Artemis)

Post by thehunter 5/19/2015, 10:38 pm

Name: Allie Grant
    Mortal Parent: Jackson Grant
    God Parent: Athena
    Date of Birth: 8/27/2000
    Place of Birth: New York City, New York
    Hometown: Manhattan
    Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian, but very tan
    Accent: American
    Skin Tone: medium tan
    Eye Color: startling and piercing gray
    Hair Color: chocolate brown
    Hair Lenght: short, chopped with her own knife right above her shoulders
    Height: shorter than most kids her age, about 4'9"
    Weight: very slim, 85lbs
    Body Type: slim and muscled
    Appearance: Allie has a slightly upturned nose with spots of freckles on top and around it. Her lips are usually pursed, especially when thinking.
    Weapon: Allie uses a small dagger for hand-in-hand combat, but from a distance will use a bow and arrow.
    Armor: Allie wears her usual silver jeans and t-shirt into battle. She wears silvery winter boots. She uses a special armor that is invisible and very lightweight. Everything she wears is provided by Artemis.
    Pet(s): Allie has a silver wolf, the symbol of Artemis, as her main protector and friend. But, a sacred gift from her mother, an owl also comes from her whistle when she needs help. This owl is white with blotches of brown coverings it's body.
    Skills/Talents: All the Grants are smart and fast, but since Allie has a bit of god in her, Athena has emphasized most of her powers. Allie has amazing fighting skills from instinct and is a terrific strategizer. Her best talent is by far her optimism in every situation.
    Flaws: Every hero has a fatal flaw; Allie's is her fierceness and her proud attitude, showing off and thinking she can beat any monster single-handedly.. Sometimes, she just doesn't know how much is enough. When she's fighting monsters, she likes to show off her skills and torture the monster before killing it, while her sisters, the hunters, just want the monsters distingrated into dust.
    Strengths: Allie is an incredible fighter and strategizer. She is Artemis' best battle planner and warrior, except for Thalia of course.
    Weaknesses: She likes to show off her skills, usually getting herself and several others into trouble. She is fierce, but can't seem to realize she might need help sometimes.
    Likes: ice cream, fighting, reading, and practicing and learning new skills.
    Dislikes: boys, mean people, and bad things (she's an optimist guys!!!).
    Fears: Spiders, like every child of Athena, creep her out. She hates this phobia, but she is also high-level claustrophobic.
    Personality: fierce, proud, selfish, kind, mischievous, smart, and dark.
    Abilities: she is very agile and can keep on her feet in battle. She is also very quiet while hunting, along with her invisibility cap (hey, Annabeth can't get all the good stuff!).
    Powers: None that she has discovered, except for a super un-useful way to bring of a holographic image of battle plans or architectural sketches and change them with her hand. The reason it is un-useful is because she is the only one who can see it.
    Years as Hunter: She became a hunter almost 2 years ago (as of 2015) and has been hunting at Artemis side since.
    Life Before the Hunters: Allie lived with her father until she turned nine, then a satyr found her at her school. The satyr warned her of what was happening with her life as a demigod, and took her to Camp Half-Blood with Jackson Grant's permission. She lived at camp for a little while, then the Hunters came, and her life was changed.
    Roleplaying Example: Allie stared at Thalia. "You're what?" She asked. Thalia replied, "You heard me. I'm going to go find a fight. I'm sick of long-distance shooting all the time!" Allie, confused, wrinkled her nose at Thalia. "So you're saying you want to go into a fight with Aegis and then risk being punished? I want to fight too, but I would never try to irritate Lady Artemis!" Thalia shook her head. "But Lady Artemis said she needs is both to help her plan for battle right now. Plus, she's suffering from split-personality-disorder. So she probably won't notice!"
    Notes: Thankyou for taking the time to read this!!
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Allie Grant- Daughter of Athena (Hunter of Artemis) Empty Re: Allie Grant- Daughter of Athena (Hunter of Artemis)

Post by Kwacken 5/19/2015, 11:31 pm

You need 5 flaws, one of which has to be related to physical appearance.

Your life before the hunters must be longer. Your Role-play example must be longer.

Also, I doubt she's the BEST planner and warrior aside from Thalia, since there are other characters playing. Maybe one of the best? But try to avoid absolutes like that.

Also, explain this hologram that she can see a little bit more.
    thehunter

Female

Allie Grant- Daughter of Athena (Hunter of Artemis) Empty Re: Allie Grant- Daughter of Athena (Hunter of Artemis)

Post by thehunter 5/20/2015, 10:22 pm

Thanks Pierre!!!

Flaws: Every hero has a fatal flaw; Allie's is her fierceness, her proud attitude, showing off, thinking she can beat any monster single-handedly, and her right arm (it is weaker than the other because she broke it on the monkey-bars when she was younger).

Life Before the Hunters: Allie lived with her father, Jackson Grant, until she turned nine. Her father had always told her that her parents had split before she was born, and her mother didn't want her. Her father took her in, but she was really found on her father's doorstep after he fell in love with Athena. He didn't have time for Allie, with work and all, so he sent her off to a boarding school that was near camp. At least that's what Allie thought was the reason for sending her away. The actual reason was that Allie reminded Mr. Grant of Athena so much that he couldn't bear to see her every day. When she was at boarding school, she made a friend who later turned out to be a satyr. The satyr stayed with her and became a true friend. Then, he started acting distant and far-away, and she could tell he was uncomfortable around her. He seemed to be very interested I the things she saw, like monsters stalking her and how she could've see through the Mist. The satyr warned her of what was happening with her life as a demigod, and took her to Camp Half-Blood. She lived at camp for a little while, training and making friends. But she wasn't happy. He felt something missing. Sure, she'd never met her mother and didn't expect too, and boys were out of the picture, but no one seemed to take her seriously. Even though she was smart, athletic, and a daughter of Athena; no one would believe her. She got her hair from her father, so it wasn't blonde like her siblings. At the table, she felt out of place with them because she wasn't like them. One day, when she was 10, Percy, Thalia, Grover, and a scrawny Italian came to camp with the Hunters. She new she wanted to join at once. They accepted anyone, got immortality, and swore off boys! She joined as soon as Artemis was back to accept her pledge.

Roleplaying Example: Allie stared at Thalia. "You're what?" She asked. Thalia replied, "You heard me. I'm going to go find a fight. I'm sick of long-distance shooting all the time!" Allie, confused, wrinkled her nose at Thalia. "So you're saying you want to go into a fight with Aegis and then risk being punished? I want to fight too, but I would never try to irritate Lady Artemis!" Thalia shook her head. "But Lady Artemis said she needs is both to help her plan for battle right now. Plus, she's suffering from split-personality-disorder. So she probably won't notice!" Allie looked at her in disgust. "Thalia, I know you, but you wouldn't do this. Are you breaking your vow or trying to find something or someone? I mean, seriously Thalia." Thalia smiled. "No and yes. I'm not breaking my vow and I am trying to find someone. My brother. My mom said he was as good as dead, but I can feel him. I don't know where, but I can feel that's he's alive! I have to find him. We also need to track the wolf god, so I can make up an excuse. I'm telling, I mean, asking, Lady Artemis tomorrow, bright and early." Allie smiled. "Whatevs... I'll be glad to come and help! See ya." "Bye Allie!" Thalia called as she ran off towards her tent.

The hologram thing is a 3-d projector that she imagines basically. She pulls it out of her mind and draws drawing on it, but only in private since she doesn't want people to think she's crazy. She uses it to sketch battle plans and things for school. She can draw anything or do anything on it. Changing colors or font with a thought is also possible. But, like I said, she thinks it's useless because she can't figure out how to show it to people.

I'm not sure of this is good, but if someone could check it, that'd be great!
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2015, 10:38 pm

Instead of reposting the changes, click the edit button of your original post, then make the changes to the original post. Everyone only reads the original post on these things.
    thehunter

Female

Post by thehunter 5/20/2015, 10:41 pm

Sorry. And I can't see an edit button. Where is it? Oh, and thanks!!!
    thehunter

Female

Post by thehunter 5/21/2015, 2:31 pm

Found it. I was on mobile.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/22/2015, 10:35 pm

Psst... you found the edit button. Now go edit the original form. People only look at the original form when they're reading for reference, so it all needs to be done on that one.

Copy and paste what you wrote in your first reply, hit the edit button and replace those things with what you wrote.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:29 am