A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you."

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

"what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you." Empty "what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you."

Post by jake. 5/27/2015, 7:43 am

"what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you." Tumblr_inline_n989jwkyvB1rjhaf5
    douglas - pasithea - eighteen

okay. lets get this straight; douglas is not very social. sure, he has friends, but most of them are rude, obnoxious ares kids, or the occasional boytoy/girl that have very unfortunately fallen under his... charm. douggie was alone, like usual, sitting bare chested in the grass near the chariot track. it was way too hot for a shirt today. his hair was messy and ruffled like usual, and the tattoos on his chest bright against his tanned skin. his lip piercing quivered as he hummed along with the birds. sitting here, like this, douglas might've looked like a normal, friendly oddball. but he wasn't. he was rude, egoistic, insulting and sarcastic to an extent where it was just plain stupid. but douglas was happy.

he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, some combat boots, and lots of silver rings. his celestial bronze sword with poison on it's blade lay lazily along with his green day tanktop in the bright green grass. the place reeked of spring. not that douglas didn't secretly like that. he opened his dark, almond shaped eyes (which made everyone think he was asian. he was. not. asian. not that there was anything wrong with asians, buuuut... well, douglas totally wasn't.) and looked around. he heard rustling behind him, and didn't bother to turn his head. probably some other camper. if they came to close, douggie would give them a piece of his mind.

Last edited by jake. on 7/13/2015, 5:10 am; edited 4 times in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

"what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you." Empty Re: "what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you."

Post by Green 5/27/2015, 4:36 pm

"what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you." Sherrr

Today had bee great! Once again Narcissus Bastion had managed to charm himself out of getting out of sword fighting in the arena. Granted in the back of just hurting himself in the long run, but at the current moment? He didn't care. The day was rather warm to say the least which meant that this son of Aphrodite could go shirtless! Well he could go shirtless, but he didn't. Instead he wore a yellowed colored wife beater, pink knee-high shorts that he bought from a Hoilster's store in New York City, and a pair of flip-flops. A pair of Michael Kors sunglasses rested over his eyes and his Camp Half-Blood bead necklace draped around his neck.

He ventured through the Chariot track, nodding at a few people that he knew, turned his head to see a male that had his shirt off. Narcissus had never seen this dude around at camp before so he was naturally intrigued. He moved his sunglasses to over the top of his head and purring, "Hey, there handsome." Narc was a flirt by heart.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

"what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you." Empty Re: "what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you."

Post by jake. 5/28/2015, 2:10 am

"what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you." Tumblr_inline_n989jwkyvB1rjhaf5

douglas was peacefully dozing off when he hears a voice coming from the right side of him. he turns his head slowly, and gives the boy a death stare. obviously some aphrodite twit who thought he was just the best thing ever since gravity was discovered. "who the f*ck are you? prince charming?" he says casually and sits up, eyeing him. alright, alright, prince charming was hawt. he if he had a little bit of a lighter shade of hair, then he would be douglas type exactly. but... he didn't have any particular intrest in aphrodite snobs.

"if you're looking for the prada store, it's right back there, hun." he says and snorts at his own joke, then points into the woods lazily. he gives him another death stare and turns around to go back to sleep. he hoped the guy would run for it. or beg at him for mercy. that'd be funny. douglas gave the guy a pass from the extra dose of rudeness his sentences usually carried, mainly because the boy was hot.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/28/2015, 10:58 pm

Narcissus couldn't help, but laugh when the male demigod asked if he was "Prince Charming". "No, no. I'm Nacrissus Bastion, but you are more than welcomed to call me that." He mused and ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair. The guy looked pretty fair. Fair as in handsome. The son of Aphrodite gave him an impish smile before stating. "
    "Prada? No, no. I'm not looking for a new pair of jeans or white slacks, no. Rather something else. Someone to race chariots with. Loser has to buy the winner a pack of Skittles in the camp store. Deal?" Narc offered up the idea.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/1/2015, 10:47 am

douglas eyed him for a moment, sizing him up. he got up slowly, using his long-fingered hands to push himself off the muddy, grassy ground. he sighed and wiped his hands on his already mucky-looking jeans. they had turned slightly baggy and sure were dirty, but did douglas care? nope. not a chance.

and so here he was, in all his rude glory. "i think those skittles wouldn't do you any favours for your perfect little body, now, will they? you'd better leave them to me, prince charming." he says mockingly and smirks. but nonetheless, he walks over to the chariot shed and opened the door. inside were multiple (slightly dusty) chariots in various colours, shapes and designs with different weapons and hidden abilites. douglas smiled and patted a black and red one a friend of his had made. obviously ares. he wheels the chariot out slowly, and hurries over to the stables to get his horses. he watched two black stallions aggressively neighing, and he smiled and took them by the reigns. they whined pitifully, and douglas gave them a sharp look. after a while he managed to get the horses strung onto the chariot. he grinned with satisfaction. "you gonna get a pink chariot? want me to paint your nails after your fancy arse lost?" he said in a voice that reminded douglas strongly of a barbie.

Last edited by jake. on 6/2/2015, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/1/2015, 6:58 pm

Him blushing nearly came apparent when he went on about the Skittles doing something to his figure. "My figure won't change. Thanks for your concern though." Narcissus gave him a playful wink as he followed the other demigod down toward the chariot carts. He looked over the chariots until he decided to get the pink, Aphrodite one. The son of Aphrodite paused when the other asked if he was getting the pink one. "Uh, of course I am." He flipped his dirty blonde hair with sass as he took two white horses and hooked them up to his chariot. The demigod camper bit his lip and arched his back when he leaned against the chariot. "Fancy? Aw, thanks, bae. And sure, but first we have to cuddle and talk about the hot Apollo and tough Hephaestus kids first." Narc mused, going along with him. "What's your name anyway?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/2/2015, 12:54 pm

douglas couldn't help but roll his eyes. "the only thing i'm doing tonight is your mu-" douglas caught himself and narrowed his eyes. "netlix." he murmurs and climbs into his chariot slowly. "i'm... watching netflix tonight." he says quickly, sending the boy a silent invitation. douglas needed company... and someone to prank."i'm douglas." [/color]he says darkly and picks up the reigns. his trusty sword with a poisoned blade was sheathed at his side. "son of pasithea."
    [/color] he guides his horses to the starting line. douglas looks over his shoulder. "you comin', pretty boy?" he snarls and turns to look back out front.

Last edited by jake. on 6/3/2015, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/2/2015, 1:25 pm

Narcissus chuckled lightly, shaking his head slowly. "I doubt you're Mommy's type." Well, maybe he was? Aphrodite was attracted to the bad boys (i.e. Ares). He bit the corner of his beautiful, full lips and led his horses to the racing line. "Well if you're up for it, I can swing by your place. Other gods cabin, right, Douggie?" The son of Aphrodite teased and climbed in his chariot, his mirror in is back packet.

"Pasithea? Never heard of her before." The blonde haired demigod gave Douglas a confused looked. It was rather cute.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/3/2015, 11:04 am

douglas grins mischieviously and shrugs. "i'd love for you to visit me. i'm always so alone..." douglas says and tries his best not to laugh. this guy really was falling for it. douglas then attempts to smile sweetly and innocently, but it looks rather like a grimace. hey! douglas hasn't had practive for years! "goddess of hallucinations, and hallucinatory drugs." he adds curtly and holds up three fingers, counting down to one. once he was at zero, he pulled the reigns rather forcefully, and the horses zoomed off.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/3/2015, 5:33 pm

The son of Aphrodite rolled his eyes and put on his sunglasses. "Yeah, I bet you are." Did Douglas not know that Narcissus Bastion was skilled in seduction and manipulation? Apparently not, but he decided to play along with his little game. "Hallucinations? Wicked." He gave him one last wink before he started up his chariot and raced down the track.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/7/2015, 2:11 am

douglas' eyes focused on the track, blending out the boys voice behind him. he turned a corner sharply, the horses infront of him neighing loudly, and douglas flipped a small switch behind the reigns, and two spears appeared next to the wheels. douglas smirked and pressed another button, and the spears flew off in narcissus' direction. "have fun, pretty boy!" he calls.

Last edited by jake. on 6/14/2015, 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/7/2015, 10:47 pm

"Oh sh!t!!" Narcissus exclaimed when Douglas sent out the spears at his chariot. He searched for something to use against the spears and found no- oh wait! The son of Aphrodite pulled a leaver that activated two large mirrors that caused the spears to stab into them instead of the actual chariot. "Now it's on!" Narc quickened his horses, making them be at the same speed as Douglas'. He pulled another leaver at made a large puff of perfume come out of the sides and back end of the pink chariot.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 6/14/2015, 3:04 am

"what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you." Tumblr_nm6zpsdCPG1s7035go2_250

perfume. oh, my gods, no. douggie hates perfume with a passion so deep some people thought he'd sport a campaign against it. alright, so this might sound a bit sexist (which, by all means, douglas was) but cologne is so much cooler than perfume. musky rather than flowery, right? anyways, douglas tries to dodge the cloud of stinking spring-like smell, and turns another sharp corner. he pulls on the reigns to try and make the horses speed up. a thought pops into douglas' handsome head, and he smiles. if pretty-boy came too close, he'd just send him over a cute hallucination. it should potentially do the trick. "you've got to try better, prince charming, cause i've got a few tricks up my sleeve!" he calls, and presses another button below the reigns. a bottle of greek fire shoots out from the bottom of the chariot, and bounces straight infront of narcissus' chariot. "this chariot's got some nice aim, hm?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 3:50 pm

Narcissus was loving this chariot race that he was having with Douglas. It made him smile to see the son of Pasithea get so caught up and competitive. Narc's hair blowed in the wind as he tried his best to turn the horses without flipping the chariot over. "Tricks, huh? Like what?" He asked over the thundering of the hooves of the horses and wheels of the chariots. Before the son of Aphrodite could say anything, Douglas had pressed some sort of button that caused Greek Fire to come out behind it. What was he trying to do?! Burn him alive?! Narc made a quick decision to pull on the reigns to stop the horses from being burned. "Eat me!" He shouted.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 7/13/2015, 5:17 am

"what the frick are you doing here?" "right back at you." Tumblr_n6v2gij3tK1qbcgixo5_250

douglas smiles and keeps driving, eyes flashing dangerously. "come at me, pretty boy!" douglas shouts, speeding across the track. he pulls the reigns, heading for the finish line-

screeech.

"f*ck!" douglas screams, horses neighing aggressively. a stupid fox had run over the track, causing douggie to break, and then causing narcissus to drive out infront of him, reaching the finish line. douglas wanted to hurt that fox, he wanted to kill it, break it apart with his hands-

douglas walks stormily to the finish line, giving narcissus a hard stare. douglas puts a hand in his pocket and picks out a golden drachma, hissing and grumbling. he pushes the drachma roughly into the other boys hand, scowling angrily. "there," he hisses, "go buy yourself your stupid pack of skittles." and with that, douglas stomps off back towards his chariot, taking the reigns of he horses and pushing them slowly back into the stables.

ooc: oomg i'm so sorry i totally forgot about this topic o.O forgive me bae ;-;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 9/28/2024, 1:23 pm