A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hating love (Private)

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Hating love (Private) Empty Hating love (Private)

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 12:13 pm

Tired after a long day of training, I had decided to finish my daily workout with a swim at the lake. So I was currently sitting in the crook made by an ancient tree's roots wearing my swim suit and my gym shorts, enjoying the last rays of sun before returning to my cohort to bathe and attend dinner. Thankfully I was alone at the lake's coast since it was quite difficult for me to relax and be peacefull when people were around
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Hating love (Private) Empty Re: Hating love (Private)

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 12:30 pm

Wade had a long night of training, along with Colten and some other Romans. He won a lot of the fights, but towards the end he lost quite a few- there had been a lot of fights. He was getting tired, but he couldn't actually tell anyone that- thankfully, Colten called it quits, so Wade used that as an excuse to go to. Now, he arrived at the lake for a quick cool off before heading back to the barracks for a rest. He arrived, already in his swim shorts and sandals, with a plain white t-shirt on. He took it off, throwing it aside for now. He dived into the lake, enjoying the cool water hitting him. It made him feel a lot better.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 12:36 pm

I had barely driffted off when I was awaken by a splash of water in my face. Growling, I glared around, noticing the disregarder T-shirt and the swimming guy. He had already put some distance between us and was father out in the water. Good for him, I was not someone you liked to wake up. Standing up, I dusted off and stomped towards the edge of the water, waiting impatiently for the boy to return
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 12:50 pm

Wade swam back to the surface, saying, "woo!" Then he saw the girl near him. It slightly startled him, but he didn't really care. "And you're stalking me because...?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 12:55 pm

I laughed sarcastically."How dare you? Why would you ever think I would stalk such a low-life as you? I demand that you are more careful when it comes to your surroundings. Your entrance into the water had a bit of a side effect, as you can see."I glared, tugging at my drenched shorts. "So watch out"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 1:03 pm

"Well, apparently we're not on friendly terms. 'Low life.' Just what I need, more violent people in my life. Well, sorry, I splashed you, then, don't hang out a lake." He rolled his eyes, standing up. He was taller than her, she only came up to a little below his chin, and he was much more built. Wade was also more muscular than her, and respectively had a six pack, and his arms were a lot more broad. "Wait, you're Annabel. That daughter of Bellona." He had been here for eight years, in camp, and knew a lot of people. "I'm Wade Juinse, in case you didn't already know that. I'm a son of Cupid and a legacy of Mars."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 1:06 pm

I snorted and rolled my eyes."Of course you are. They are always the useless ones. Well then, listen. I don't care about your hippie love powers, but go play with your crayons and don't tell me what to do. Never tell me what to do"I threatened and poked him in the chest angrily. And what a nice chest it was. No, Annabel, bad. Don't be fooled, you're above this. Don't fall for these silly games
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 1:18 pm

"Useless ones? Well then, Annabanana, why don't we just grab some armor and swords and see who the useless one is, hm?" He growled. This girl was insulting him because of Cupid. His stupid winged baby father who ruined his life. He felt her poke his chest. "Please, never do that again."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 1:22 pm

"Oh, congratulations, the baby knows two words about weapons! Although, I am surpised indeed by your choice. Wouldn't a bo and arrows be more fitting? And armor? No, what about the diaper?"I mocked him with a smirk as I stared at him defiantly. Hm, weird shade of eye colour. It suited him though, very well. I instantly shook my head to clear it from such bad thoughts. No, bad girl, bad!
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 1:28 pm

Wade sighed. "It's cute that Mickey Mouse is insulting Hagrid." He measured up the height difference. "But then again, I guess height doesn't matter, right? Well, in that case, who here was crying like a Cupid baby when I splashed them with water?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 1:34 pm

I growled, furious, and exploded."I AM NO CRYBABY! I AM NOT WEAK, UNLIKE YOU AMD YOUR KIND! YOU ALL THINK LOVE IS ALL SO POWERFUL AND ALL THAT BULLS**T! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS HOW YOU LOOK AND WHO YOU DATE! YOU'RE SELFISH, STUPID AND IGNORANT! YOU HAVE NO ROOM IN THE LEGEON, YOU'RE TOO AFRAID TO RUIN YOUR NAILS AND MESS YOUR HAIR! SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE, BARBIE, BEFORE I CUT YOU INTO A MILLION PIEVES AND FEED YOU TO THE FISH - IF THEY HAVE TASTE BAD ENOUGH TO EAT YOU!"I yelled, my face red from the blood rushing to my heaf
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 1:43 pm

Wade just started laughing. "Look, I'm not the Cupid kid you're thinking of, or the stereotypical type. I kinda despise my father- I do despise my father. So, like, yeah, don't use stereotypes. Do I look like a pretty boy to you?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 1:49 pm

I was lost for a moment. "Uh - Huh? What?"I mumbled confused, his question having caught me off guard. But I soon recovered. "Don't kidd yourself, pretty is way much of an exaggeration."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 1:52 pm

"Right, so, like, can we not go through the story of how to avoid stereotypes." He rolled his eyes. "I'm going back to swimming. You can go somewhere far away where you won't feel a molecule of water, or you could come with me. Don't be a butt to my ears though and shout again." He dived into the water.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 2:08 pm

"I, ah, uh.."I stuttered for a while before frowning as he jumped back into the water. What was going on with this guy? What was his deal? Curious as always, I took off my gym shorts and jumped back into the water, already cursing the part of me that was cheering this on
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 2:11 pm

Wade was splashed when she hit the water, and pretended to cry. "Owwie, water fell on me!" he said in a baby voice. "Maybe I really am my father's son," he said, chuckling. "So, Annabel, what about your father, hmm?" he asked, "if you're okay with talking about that. I hated my mother, so, but this isn't about me."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 2:30 pm

I fidgeted a bit, feeling uncomfortable."Dead"I grumpled finally and dove underwater to get away from him and his questions. And check him underwater. Nope, definitely not that. I wasn't that girl
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 2:37 pm

"Same with my mother." Wade also went underwater, running his fingers through his hair, feeling dirty from the practice. He soon went back to the surface of the water. "What cohort are you in?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 2:43 pm

I resurfaced next to him with a slight smirk."The middle one, third. What about you, Barbie?"I asked teasingly and raised an eyebrow in question
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 2:49 pm

"The second cohort, Annabanna." He smirked at her. "Alright, well, it was fun today, I guess, but I'm heading back to my cohort barracks. Want to wake up early tomorrow for training." He got out of the lake, using his shirt as a towel. "If you have any sense of time, you should probably go do the same."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 2:53 pm

"If you're up for it, I would hate to disrupt your beauty sleep"I chuckled and pulled on my shorts, prefering to be air dried. "See you at the Field?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/8/2015, 2:54 pm

"Yeah, sure. That's cool. I'll be their early though, like at 7 if I can. I guess I'll see you then?" he waved awkwardly, going off to his barracks.

ooc: Could you make the next topic also please?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/8/2015, 2:58 pm

I grinned and waved back."See you tomorrow, hippie"I called out before jogging the other way back to the camp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:27 pm