A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'm waking up to ash and dust.... Scratch that, a bucket of ice water

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

I'm waking up to ash and dust.... Scratch that, a bucket of ice water Empty I'm waking up to ash and dust.... Scratch that, a bucket of ice water

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 2:41 pm

On my morning jog, I always passed by the lake. Just like I did this morning. Only today a surprise was waiting for me. A surprise in the form of my new kind of boyfriend slash mortal enemy or something. As I neared, I noticed Wade was asleep by the sore. Pondering wether to wake him up or not, I glanced at the lake and smirked as a devilish idea entered my mind. Using the plastic bag I always carried around in my backpack, I gathered as much water as I could. It was freezing, not yet warmed by the sun due to the early time, just as I wanted it. Tiptoeing back to him, I chuckled and emptied it on his head."Morning, princess"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

I'm waking up to ash and dust.... Scratch that, a bucket of ice water Empty Re: I'm waking up to ash and dust.... Scratch that, a bucket of ice water

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 2:52 pm

Wade ate breakfast early and was heading to train, but he kinda got no sleep last night, all night Colten was talking about Leandra accepting him asking her to prom. So, on the way there, he decided to take a quick, peaceful rest, and ended up falling asleep by the lake. He had been dreaming about his mother, which was a touchy subject for him, when he felt something dangerously cold spill on him. He woke up in a shock, his shirt wet. The water was freezing. He heard 'morning, princess,' and saw Anabell. He gasped, getting up, ripping his shirt off. "Why would you do that? A simple 'hey, Wade, wake up' would've been fine. Geez." He shivered a little. "How'd you even know I was here?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

I'm waking up to ash and dust.... Scratch that, a bucket of ice water Empty Re: I'm waking up to ash and dust.... Scratch that, a bucket of ice water

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 3:07 pm

I laughed and handed him a towel. "I was passing by and I saw you. I'm sorry I interrupted your beauty sleep, Snow White"I teased but reached out to push some bangs of wet hair out of his face. "Why were you sleeping here?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 3:23 pm

Wade wiped himself off, chuckling. "It's fine. Also wouldn't that be Sleeping Beauty. A much better insult." Wade smiled at her. "Don't you be looking at me shirtless," he teased, wrapping the towel around him.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 3:28 pm

"I would if there was anything to stare at"I teased him again, although a faint blush did reach my cheeks in response to his last comment. "What happened though, did they kick you out?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 3:43 pm

Wade raised an eyebrow. "Did who kick me out of where?" he asked, confused.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 3:48 pm

"The campers out of the barracks, stupid. Couldn't they stand all your handsomeness in there?"I laughed and pushed my backpack over my shoulder.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 3:58 pm

"Yeah, no, they can't do that. I'm more veteran than most of those kids." He put on a cocky smirk. "So, why are you here? Just decided to take a swim, or?" He looked at the water, it was pretty right now, at least in his opinion.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 4:04 pm

"Just jogging around. You know, some of us have to work to look presentable. It's not as easy as you think"I joked and nudged his shoulder
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 4:12 pm

"Yeah, haven't been training and working out for like 6 years or anything." He rolled his eyes in a joking way. "So, I suppose we should go out on a date sometime, now that we're...well, dating in secret?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/10/2015, 4:16 pm

"A secret date then? I don't see how that would work unless you have a Batcave or something"I sighed and scratched the back of my head."What is a date supposed to be like anyway? Meh, I don't know, it doesn't seem my type of things"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/10/2015, 4:25 pm

"Yeah, maybe...do you want to go see a movie in New Rome or something? Or we could go hiking or walking or something? Don't worry, it'll be secret."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/11/2015, 2:10 am

"Hm.... I haven't seen a movie in so long.... But hiking is such good exercise.... Ugh, I don't know, you choose"I decided with a frown
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/11/2015, 8:46 am

"Hiking, I say. Two hours in a dark theater is two hours wasted. Alright, why don't we go right now, consider this our 'first date'?" he asked.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/11/2015, 8:53 am

"Don't you need a shirt, princess?"I laughed and poked him in the chest."You'll burn your sensitive skin otherwise. And what will we do then?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/11/2015, 9:06 am

"I don't know, you might not have anything to think about," he teased back. He put his shirt back on- it was a little more dry, but not a lot. "Let's go, then," he said, holding his hand out if she wanted to hold it.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/11/2015, 9:12 am

I nodded and took his hand, giving it a slight squeeze and smirking."You know, I never thought I'd end up like this"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/11/2015, 9:16 am

"Like this? What do you mean by 'this'? Like, dating?" he started walking.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/11/2015, 9:33 am

"Dating, yes. And liking someone. For some reason, I always thought I would turn out to like girls"I laughed as I followed next to him."Or become an Amazon"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/11/2015, 9:43 am

Wade nodded, walking along. "What are the differences between an Amazon and a Huntress?" he asked, thinking. Both were like eternal virgins, but he never got the difference.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/11/2015, 10:03 am

"Huntresses have a godess for a leader. Amazons are citizens of a city that opt to live by their ideals. Huntressess agree to them because it"s what they need to do to join the Hunt. Also, Huntressess dislike men but they don't hurt them. Amazons hate men, they think they are like a curse to humanity, the weaker. Thus why they often keep them as slaves. I think this is the basic difference, although I'm not sure" I explained of what I knew thoughtfully
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/11/2015, 10:08 am

"Alright, I see. Wait wait wait, so, if you became an Amazon, you'd want to keep me as a slave? From my point of view, Huntresses of Diana/Artemis are the better choice." He smirked. "But, hopefully, you'll never have to make that decision."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/11/2015, 10:23 am

"Well, Huntresses are bound to never have any type of relationship with men"I smirked and tilted my head to the side."Besides, you'd make a great pet"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/11/2015, 12:01 pm

"I'm no 'pet.' I'm an awesome unicorn," Wade stated, laughing. "So, your grandmother, tell me more about her."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/11/2015, 12:34 pm

"No"I denied and shook my head, letting his head and running forward."Race you to the large apple tree!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 3:22 pm