A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Just One Swim(private)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Just One Swim(private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just One Swim(private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/19/2015, 5:13 am

"I don't know... You... I've never been attracted to a girl before so it is different but a good different." She added the last part on quickly. At the mention of the word flirting Eva managed to turn an even deeper shade of red. "I... I don't know if I am flirting..." Eva wasn't very good at flirting.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 7:41 pm

Eve let out a small laugh and ran hand through her hair with a smile on he lips.I know that feeling all too well. That's what it was like for me and first girlfriend but she made me feel welcome in her life so it was nice to open up and try something new.The two toned girl said looking back to Eva.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/19/2015, 7:57 pm

Eva didn't see what was so funny about it, but she sat up, supporting herself on her arms whilst listening to Eve's explanation. "Oh." Well that happened to make logical sense, her having previous experience of such matters, unlike Eva who until relatively recently only imagined herself having boyfriends.
    "I... Guess it is okay to try something different for a change." Not like she had been in a relationship with anyone before, sure Eva tried but the fates or Venus simply decided that such things were not to be. Perhaps, Eva didn't know. "What made you open to something new like that?" She inquired, her blue eyes flashing nervously. Eva might be great in battle, well in Eva's personal opinion she kicked butt but she lacked any real romantic skill, the fields of romance were fields were Eva possessed little or any idea as to what she must do or could do, or even might do.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 8:32 pm

Eve shrugged and thought for a moment. I guess it was because of who the girl was in all honesty. Her and I had been friends for a year or two and she had finally confronted me about her little crush. After that I thought it over and decided to accept it. It was something she was slightly confused about herself but she was glad with her decision on the matter.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/20/2015, 6:46 pm

Eva nodded slightly as Eve explained it. "I see... I guess it is just something that happens then." She wasn't sure what it would be like to be with a girl. Different to be sure, yet maybe also a good different.
    Probably the only way to really know for certain would be to try. But getting into a relationship for the sake of curiosity was not a good reason to be with someone. Eva didn't know how she felt, there definitely was something about Eve.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/21/2015, 11:16 pm

Eve shook her head.Its not just that. It's something that you have to want to really be interested in. Mandy and I only really started dating because not only did I think it over but I also had thought she was cute for a while prior. If you want to try and get in a relationship with someone I can help if you want.Eve explained as she laid on her back and put a thin layer of sunscreen on so she didn't burn but would still tan nicely.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/22/2015, 12:44 pm

"I've never been with anyone." Eva admitted reluctantly, she didn't want Eve to come to the conclusion that she wasn't interested in her. Gods, give her something she could fight, Eva failed epically in the fields of romance. "I'm... I don't think I am very good... I just don't know what to do" Her cheeks flushed once more. "I... I've never even kissed anyone before... I mean your nice and I might not to say that." She stopped herself sighing. "By Jupiter I'm not good at this, there is something about you which makes me want to know more and be with you." She found herself captivated by Eve's eyes, the daughter of Apollo wondered what it might be like to kiss her, to feel Eve's lips against her own.
    She shook her head, suddenly realising that she had in fact been staring. Eva wished she was good at this sort of thing, all she seemed to do was mess up.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/22/2015, 1:00 pm

Eve listened politely and nodded when she said she wasn't good at romance in general. When she started talking about Eve however, she smiled warmly and held Eva's hand in hers.If you want to go out with me then all you need to do is say so. She explained, placing a kiss on her cheek.Im not gonna force you into anything you don't wanna do but I do find you cute and would like to get back to calling someone my own girlfriend.She smiled with her dimples showing slightly.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/22/2015, 1:05 pm

If it was possible for Eva to turn an even deeper shade of red she managed it as soon as Eve kissed her on the cheek. It felt quite nice to be kissed on the cheek, though she wondered what the sensation would be if their lips met. "I..." Eva wasn't sure for certain what she wanted, but there was no harm in not trying right? It might be nice to have a girlfriend.
    "Sure why not?" Eva used that as her way of asking Eve out, she smiled nervously at her wondering if her companion might reject her way of asking her out.
    Gods, she was far too nervous for this sort of thing.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/22/2015, 11:24 pm

Eve smiled and let out a small giggle.Good. Cuz now I can do this. The daughter of Vulcan said as she pressed her lips softly to Eva's. She was gentle and kind about it, knowing she probably tasted like cherries from her Chapstick. Eve moved herself so one hand was on either side of Eva on the rock while the thee demigoddess sat crisscrossed.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/23/2015, 1:21 am

Eve kissing her caught Eva somewhat off guard, she honestly hadn't been expecting her to do that. It sent her senses alight, her heart beat faster in her chest. My first kiss. Eva thought before she clumsily managed to return it, Eve tasted like cherry. The daughter of Apollo let the daughter of Vulcan take the lead for she seemed to know what she was doing unlike Eva.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 1:32 am

Eve giggled into the kiss before breaking it gently and sitting to face her new girlfriend.You know you are allow to do stuff too goofus.Eve said with a soft laugh that caused her simples to show. She liked Eva, she was new and exciting in her own way. And now she was hers. she had a good feeling about this relationship and wanted to see if it could last. Eve moved her hand and laced her fingers gently through Eva's own.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/23/2015, 1:47 am

Eva nodded breathlessly, uncertain as to what to say in response to that to her new girlfriend. In the end she shrugged. "I don't know what to do." She declared, Eve's kiss had felt great but Eva's attempt to return it felt awkward not mention clumsy. The daughter of Apollo was fine with Eve taking the lead, she let her lace her fingers through Eva's own. Perhaps this might work out? It would be great because then her first relationship would be the one.
    Romance wasn't her strong point, yet she didn't want to ask her girlfriend to show her what to do. It should be something that Eva knew already.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 1:57 am

Eve smiled when she laced Eva laced her fingers with hers, bringing the back of her hand to her lips and placing a gentle kiss there.You'll learn. Just takes practice and experimentation.She explained with another brilliant smile. The sun was shining brighter in the sky and Eve felt like she was baking.Do you. Are if we sit in the shade? It's hot in the sun and I don't wanna burn.She said pointing a finger at the sky.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/23/2015, 2:03 am

Eva blushed once more when her girlfriend kissed her hand. She was relieved when Eve didn't seem to mind, Eva hoped that her girlfriend was right and she would learn.
    "That is okay." Eva responded. "We can kiss there if you'd rather?" She winked awkwardly at her girlfriend.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 2:08 am

Eve laughed a little as she stood and grabbed her things before moving into the shade of a nearby tree. She sat quickly after laying down her towel and smiled as she leaned against the bark of the oak. It was strong and not too rough, making it the perfect back rest for her and Eva.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/23/2015, 2:12 am

Eva in turn grabbed her own things, following Eve over towards the shade of a tree. She set her own towel down, setting herself down on it. She flashed her a nervous smile, trying to work out to how to kiss her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 2:23 am

Eve closed her eyes and let out a content sigh with a smile played accross her lips. It felt good to be dating someone again, and she was glad that someone was Eva. It was funny how their names, well her nickname, was one letter difference. A soft breeze blew and Eve felt it on her exposed skin as well as her scalp where it pulled her two colored hair to one side.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/23/2015, 7:04 am

Eva summoned up her courage, she shuffled closer to Eve and leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips. Their lips only brushed for a second before the daughter of Apollo moved away slightly, perhaps afraid that she had caused her girlfriend some alarm. "Sorry, I just wanted to see what it was like." Kissing felt awkward and clumsy but then again, Eva hadn't had much practice so perhaps that was why she felt her actions such as that were like that.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 7:26 am

Eve saw her girlfriend leaning towards her and smiled when she apologized for the kiss.Its alright.She said.You don't have to apologize for anything.She smiled as she moved to lay on her towel, starting to feel sleepy from laying in the warm sun earlier.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/23/2015, 11:27 am

Eva smiled. "I guess it is just because you are my first and I am so nervous." The daughter of Apollo decided to tidy herself off a bit before redressing herself back into her t-shirt and shorts. In her opinion it was too cool in the shade of the tree to just wear swimwear.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 10:39 pm

Eve nodded understandingly and sat in the shade, allowing he skin to cool itself off and return to normal.Like I said, it just takes practice.She said again before throwing her coverup back on and sniping a pic of Eva on her phone. Got ya She giggled.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/24/2015, 3:23 am

"So... Do you want to help me practice?" Eva winked at her somewhat awkwardly but her comment was flirtatious enough. She felt herself blush when her girlfriend took a picture of her. "Hey." She objected with a smile. "At least let me sought out my hair first." She laughed quietly, Eva really didn't mind.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2015, 1:27 am

Eve just jagged as she shook her head.Its not really something I can teach you. Flirting is like food, some people cook one way others cool another. Even the end result varies.She said as her petite stomach gave a growl. She hugged her belly ad laughed again, poking it a few times.I think I need to feed it now because I mentioned the magic word.She said referring to her stomach as a thing rather than her stomach.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/28/2015, 12:14 pm

Eva nodded, she highly doubted that she would ever be able to master this art of flirting. She smiled amused at her girlfriend's stomach rumbling. "I take it you wish to go get something to eat then?" Her eyes glittered with amusement, Eva wasn't hungry but she would not so no to a nice cool drink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:24 pm