A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Doctor McMillan!

kempan98
    kempan98

Male
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2015-08-14

Doctor McMillan! Empty Doctor McMillan!

Post by kempan98 8/15/2015, 5:43 pm

Paulina sat alone in the infirmary. Apparently, being the child of the god of medicine had its perks. She got to sit alone and read some of the medical books in the infirmary. Unless, someone came in with an injury or sudden illness. Then she gets to play doctor, how fun. She enjoyed helping people, but she had a tendency to overwork herself.  "When mom said you were a doctor, I didn't think she meant the Greek god of medicine and healing!" Paulina muttered. Not knowing if her dad was even listening. Though, she didn't really care, why should she? He abandoned her and her mother, before she was even born! The only reason she came with Mitch was because of how terrified she was of the monsters. Then she found out her mother knew that Asclepius was her father and never even told her. "I miss you, mom. I'll write to you soon..."
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female
    Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2015-08-12

Doctor McMillan! Empty Re: Doctor McMillan!

Post by myawfod 8/29/2015, 1:36 am

Lilitu came in, haphazardly placing her hand on the wall as her vision swooped once more, her vision steadying but her depth perception way out. She continued stumbling forwards, hands ready to bump into anything as she made her way to the far wall, beside Paulina.
    "Um, hi, again. Sorry, I was horse riding when the horse jumped wile I wasn't ready, so I fell off and per chance there was a stick there, and it got in my bad eye and now I can only sorta see out of my right eye, it's tearing up as well." she explained, tears running down her face.
    kempan98
    kempan98

Male
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2015-08-14

Post by kempan98 8/29/2015, 2:39 am

Paulina immediately got up and looked at Lilitu's eye. "Okay, that doesn't look to good." She muttered. Paulina led the girl to a little bed and made her sit. She then grabbed a little flashlight and shined it in the eye. "Hopefully, there's no permanent damage. I'll try to have diagnosis, but it will take a little while. After all, I need to know how to exactly treat your injury!" Mistreating something could have disastrous results. Paulina wasn't going to take the chance. Instead she pulled out a little notepad and looked at Lilitu. "First off, tell me what exactly happened!"
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female
    Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2015-08-12

Post by myawfod 8/29/2015, 4:58 am

She followed the doctor's orders, making her way to the bed and flopping down.
    "Okay, as I said, I fell off my horse face-first onto the floor, my partially blind left eye being poked with a stick, so now I can't see at all. Feeling a little woozy, depth perception is waayy out, right eye's crying so it's quite a challenge seeing. My left eye was injured years ago, and I've had no vision or movement since the stick. It stings a lot." she said, rubbing her forehead. She was embarrassed, she could've just not fallen, but no, she had to fall and interrupt her friend's reading. 'Good job, Lili!' she thought sarcastically, making a move to rub her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:52 pm