A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The sun is yellow (private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

The sun is yellow (private) Empty The sun is yellow (private)

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 11:07 am

Jason was at the beach, playing some volleyball with some Apollo and Aphrodite popular kids. He was wearing red and blue swim trunks, a tank top, sandals, and his signature sunglasses. He planned on hitting the gym later or the arena to practice his powers. His powers had developed quite a bit, but that may have been due to the fact that he practiced with the Romans. The Romans were certainly tougher than the Greeks with training. He finished up a game losing to some Hermes kids- they were naturally good at sports, it was unfair. Jason sat down in a beach chair, after this.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

The sun is yellow (private) Empty Re: The sun is yellow (private)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/26/2015, 1:44 pm

Aria had to admit, the weather was nice- then again, it always was at camp. However, the weather was exceptionally warm today. So, she had decided to go to the beach. Maybe she would should be practicing her sparring at the moment, maybe not. Either way she was currently walking across the sand in sandals, denim shorts and a orange CHB spaghetti strap tank-top, her hair pulled back into a high-set ponytail. She seen some kids playing volleyball, then spotted Jason among the crowd. She decided to sit in a beach chair to watch the game, only to end up seeing Jason's side losing. Turns out, the guy ended up sitting in right next to her a couple seats down the row. "Jason," she called out to him. Maybe it was about time to get over this whole Cleo mess. Why not go ahead and get the ball rolling?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 2:02 pm

Jason heard his name said, and he looked around, to see Aria a few seats down. He quickly looked away, pretending he didn't hear anything. Since he and Cleo had started dating, it was eve more awkward to talk to Aria, so he didn't. Jason didn't want to hurt her feelings or anything. It was funny because he remembered, a few months ago, that he met Aria at the beach. He toasted their friendship with icecream or lemonade or something and showed off shirtless. Not that exotic, at least for him. Jason laid back in his seat, looking around at all of the campers playing volleyball or something. Not a whole lot of people swimming or surfing today. Jason looked over at Aria, and sighed. "What's up?" he finally spoke, going over to sit next to her. "You do realize if Cleo sees me here with you I'll be murdered, right? I can't talk to you without raising suspicion from the populars."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/26/2015, 2:49 pm

Okay, so that hurt her just the slightest bit. First few friendly words and then BAM, no regrets on his end. Mentioning of Cleopatra, populars, all of the words that came out of his mouth just then was the main reason that she had been reluctant to talk to the guy the first time on the beach. Not like that mattered now. Aria let out a sigh. "Look, Cleo... she's Cleo. She gets jealous, but in my opinion, she can get mad, get glad and get over it, Jason. And, honestly... I could care less what the groupies think. But if that's your way of saying that you don't want to talk to me anymore...." She looked away towards the waves.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 2:57 pm

"I didn't say that I didn't want to talk to you anymore. We can still be friends. I'm just saying we need to let these few weeks, possibly a month, pass by and then we can talk again. Cleo's my girlfriend now, I can't just disobey her and stuff." Jason did think about the fact, though, that the first time they dated that she went somewhere and got a new boyfriend and broke up with him. That's nothing compared to Jason talking to another girl while they were dating. "Do you still like me?" Jason asked her.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/26/2015, 3:20 pm

So she was giving him orders now? So, Aria was possesive over things and the people close to her, that she would admit, but not allowing a guy to talk to another girl just in a friendly conversation? How do you spell overkill? "Look, I know that you're dating her now, I just seen you and thought maybe we could have a friendly conversation, all drama aside. She gave him a chance to talk after that. And once again, straight to the chase. Aria laughed once without humor, shaking her head. "Would it matter if I did?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 3:24 pm

"Well...we could have a conversation, but it'd be awkward." Jason shrugged his shoulders, before she asked him if it mattered if she liked him. "Yeah, it kind of does. Because if you don't, then I can talk to you, and if Cleo ever caught us, I could just tell her you didn't like me anymore. She may not believe me, but at least it'd be truth. If you did, though, then it's a different story."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/28/2015, 4:30 pm

Great. So, she had to make up her mind and fast. She decided to tell the first lie in the relationship. Good thing it was one of her skills. She smiled brightly, shaking her head. "No, Jason. I don't like you anymore. Besides, I'm not even sure if I liked you or was just attracted to you for your tan or whatever. But no, there's nothing there anymore."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/28/2015, 5:30 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. He wasn't offended, at least very much, but he felt like it wasn't truthful. But it's not like he had a power where he could make somebody tell the truth or something- oh wait, haha. He closed his eyes and focused, and tried to use this power on her:
    power:

"Do you like me in the boyfriend type of way?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/28/2015, 6:05 pm

Aria felt a weird sensation in the pit of her stomach. Why was he asking this question again? And as soon as the words were out of the boys mouth, she answered, -truthfully this time- the words coming out of her mouth so fast it could only be described as the speed of light. "Of course I do. I mean, you're Jason Santiago for crying out loud! And I thought you returned the feeling, but no. You just played me like all the other populars wanting me to do their homework. So congratulations, Jason. There you freaking have it."

HOLEY F R E A K I N G CRAP. What just happened?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/28/2015, 6:57 pm

"I- I did return the feeling. You are free. Anyway, I do- did- no, do- I don't know, but liked you. I didn't use you for your brains or anything. I don't know, I was just stressed and then Cleo wanted to get together again and stuff. I'm not going to tell you why I do- did like you, because I'm with Cleo now, but I did, I promise. Also I'm Jason Sungo. Jason Santiago is that weirdo from the Iris cabin." He grinned. "Anyway, I'm going swimming." He got up and took off his tank top, throwing it on his chair. He wasn't actually going to swim- he was just kinda showing off to her without flirting.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/28/2015, 9:44 pm

Well that was nice to hear. Then again, he could have been lying. But, the way he was stuttering, he seemed just as confused and serious as she was. Wait, he slipped up. He said that he wasn't going to tell her why he did like her.. but there was a do in their before his quick correction. "I'm free? Wait a second. Jason!" It didn't take that much time for the girl to put two and two together, have heard and now officially knowing Jason's tricks. "Literally dragging the truth out of me like that was so uncalled-" And now he was going swimming. Those abs... Woah girly, slow down. He's taken.

"Well, if you insist," she said, getting up and taking off her own tank top to expose a bikini top underneath. "maybe I could join you. Unless you think it's to risky, of course."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/29/2015, 4:47 pm

"I have to let you free from my truth spell, that's why I said that, what'd you think I meant? Yeah, it was uncalled for, I guess, but it's funny and you weren't going to tell me the truth anytime soon. I had to." Jason smiled. "Alright, fine, you can come swimming with me. I don't think Cleo would mind. I don't think she minds if I hang around with chicks, I always hang around with Maddy, I think it's just you. Sorry." He shrugged his shoulders a bit. "Well, we better go..I guess. Unless you want to go somewhere and kiss," he paused for a few seconds before saying, "I'm joking. Let's go." Jason started towards the ocean.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/30/2015, 4:50 pm

Aria gave him a playful sort of glare."I know about your tricks Jason. Just never witnessed them first hand before." Hearing his comment about Cleo not having a Madeline. Oh well. So what, Cleo hated her. Nothing new, but nothing old either. She opened her mouth to respond, but, he was faster. Her jaw dropped just ever so slightly in surprise. He said that he was joking.. but.. Stop analyzing everything he says, she silently scolded herself, before walking along with him. "So how have things been in the life of Jason," Aria asked.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/30/2015, 4:59 pm

"Tricks? Are you referring to my powers?" Jason raised an eyebrow. He walked towards the ocean, and when he got there, he started walking into the water. It was fairly cold, but it was a hot day. He couldn't believe that at this time of the year it was still like this. "Well, college. And Cleo. And you sometimes I guess. I talk to Miles and Maddy sometimes too. That's really about it. My life hasn't been too exciting lately. How've you been, I guess?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/30/2015, 5:08 pm

"Yep. Sure am," she responded, walking up to her ankles in the water, spalshing it around a little with her right foot, looking at her feet. "Took a trip to New Rome. Architectures' nice, didn't really talk to anyone there, though. Um... studying. Coding... the usual boring Aria stuff."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/30/2015, 5:30 pm

"Romans are alright. They're just all either cocky or violent. I maybe don't have the right to call someone cocky, but I assure you they're all violent. I just feel like they feel their better than us, even if they do like us. By us, I mean Greeks, of course. Aria, I can assure you, you're not boring. If I didn't have a restraining order on myself from you, I might even take you to New Rome sometime...along with Miles, Maddy, and Cleo, of course, though."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:29 am