A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

you'll be back (soon you'll see)

honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

you'll be back (soon you'll see) Empty you'll be back (soon you'll see)

Post by honey 12/14/2015, 9:06 pm

*DISCLAIMER: this is basically just me tweaking and updating my character george king (who was accepted here). you'll notice everything is mostly the same except for race & some background details.

george kang
    greek demigod

the ultimate problematic fave
    basic info
    + name: jong-soo "george" kang
    + age: 19
    + gender: cis male
    + eyes: warm brown, slightly-larger-than-normal pupils
    + hair: wavy, chocolate brown, sometimes messy, often neat
    + height: 5' 11"
    + body type: lean, a bit on the scrawny side
    + skin colour: milky white, pinks easily
    + god parent: aglaia
    + mortal parent: yoo-sung "frederick" kang
    + country of origin: england (weymouth, dorset) although his family is from south korea - the rich part of seoul, in fact
    + pets: n/a. he'd probably accidentally kill it.
    + talents: he could probably be a model if he weren't in camp half-blood (being a child of a minor goddess, he'd probably safely leave camp half-blood to become one, if it weren't for alex lavien). honestly he hasn't got that many talents, besides being a relatively good public speaker and being able to look pretty at all times. he can also write annoying serenades in a matter of minutes, it's uncanny.
    + weapon**: celestial bronze scepter he uses to whack people or monsters over the head with
    + flaws: arrogant, proud, bossy, stubborn, clingy, has got slight bunny teeth
    + abilities: NOT VERY MANY. he can drink several grown men under the table. as mentioned before, he always looks pretty.
    + powers: n/a

+ personality: george has had a very privileged life, and so sometimes it's hard for him to understand and empathise with other people's problems, simply because he doesn't have much of a point of reference to look to. still, he's not a hateful person by any standards, although he's clingy and can be rather arrogant and proud. being a child of the goddess of beauty, he's used to getting his way if only because he's as pretty as he is, and when he doesn't, it's sort of funny to see him be as baffled as he gets. he tends to think that he's right most of the time, but even with as many flaws as he has (which are quite a lot), he's got a good and open heart, and with the right push in the right direction, he might even be considered a good man.

+ life before camp*: really, george (officially "jong-soo") didn't have any trouble growing up. he's the son of a ceo of a company based in england (though originally from south korea), who got a little too careless in uni and fell head over heels for aglaia, and was handed a baby in his last year at uni. against all odds (his friends and family all discouraged him as well), frederick (born yoo-sung) assumed responsibility of his carelessness and raised his child. george grew up spoiled (frederick's family quickly changed their minds and fell in love with the pretty, cherubic child) and wanting for nothing. his father married augusta, a woman who tried to dislike george solely because he was the son of another woman, but found herself physically incapable of doing so. she adored him, and george rarely spared a thought for his biological mother. still, a satyr showed up on frederick's doorstep one morning and explained that while george was son of a fairly minor goddess, he was still in danger, and it was best for everyone if george went to new york. frederick, fearing for his son, agreed, and a week later, george was on his way to camp half-blood.

+ life at camp: george met alexander lavien at camp, and promptly fell in love with the small activist. he was one of the few people to resist george's charms at first (although he fell relatively quickly - not many could stand in the face of a child of aglaia and resist for very long at all). george was clingy and wanted all of alex's attention to himself (having grown used to it all his life), not understanding that he wasn't the only thing in alex's life. eventually, alex broke up with him, leaving him heart-broken and confused. honestly, he's still confused and is under the (very incorrect) assumption that alex will come back to him.

+ rp example*: lol mate who do you think i am

+ any notes about your characters: alex lavien, george's ex-boyfriend, is lila's character. george kang is kind of based off of king george from lin-manuel miranda's hamilton.
    luke

skywalker
    18 + est + contact
    i'm bee & you can find out more about me & my characters in the links in my signature. go figure.
    fc: kim jun-myeon

Last edited by luke skywalker on 11/16/2016, 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

you'll be back (soon you'll see) Empty Re: you'll be back (soon you'll see)

Post by honey 12/16/2015, 7:00 pm

you'll remember you belong to me
    just posting this here before i lose it :0
    you ' ll be back
    © LOUIS!

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:49 am