A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Kendall
Bella the Rabbit
AgentSFields
Awesome Olympian
8 posters

Awesome Olympian's Characters

Awesome Olympian
    Awesome Olympian
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1650
    Registration date : 2010-01-03

Awesome Olympian's Characters - Page 2 Empty second charrie

Post by Awesome Olympian 4/21/2010, 5:57 am

Name:Katherine Shira
    Eyes: Purple
    Hair:Black
    Height:5 feet 9 inches
    Body Type:skinny
    Skin Color:Flesh
    God Parent:Hypnos
    Mortal Parent:Yuri Shira
    Country of Origin:Japan
    Pets:black cat named Train
    Talents:can easily fall asleep, does not experience insomnia
    Skills:can sing (badly) while asleep
    Weapon:a pillow... but inside it is actually a hidden dagger -- just in case
    Flaws:easily gets bored, doesnt like to listen to other people, sleeps all day, very very lazy, it takes a lot of work to convince her to do something, hard to manage
    Powers(must relate to god parent): can put 15-20 people to sleep at the same time but for only five minutes. thats her maximum, and it really drains her. if only a single person, he/she stays asleep for a maximum of 12 minutes.
    Life Before CHB*:Her mom doesnt talk about her dad at all. In fact, she doesnt talk to her about anything. It was really surprising one afternoon, after Katherine had avoided a lot of casualties, when her mom told her to stay at Mike's house in Long Island. Katherine was so surprised that she agreed to it without a fight. Mike brought her there but really terrifying things chased after them. They arrived safely at Mike's "house". It wasnt a house at all. It was a camp.
    RP Example*:"HEY!!" I hear some guy say. I open my eyes. It seems I fell asleep again.. this time on the strawberry fields. "What?" I tell him rudely. I hate people who wake me up. "You aren't supposed to sleep in the fields. Mr.D will get mad at you." he says. I think about that. "Oh. Whoops." I say and then get up. I walk towards the lake, leaving the guy behind. When i arrive at the lake, I lie down at the side and close my eyes. "So, youre going to sleep again?" the same guy says. He followed me. I sigh really loud, then go to sleep, ignoring the guy.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Awesome Olympian's Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Awesome Olympian's Characters

Post by Kendall 4/21/2010, 2:40 pm

Is there any way to prevent sleeping, or do they immediately drop and sleep?
    Awesome Olympian
    Awesome Olympian
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Awesome Olympian 4/21/2010, 11:32 pm

If I only do it to one person, he/she will fall asleep immediately but if its more than one, they can fight it if they try really really hard.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/5/2010, 2:43 pm

Basically, you power-play when it's only one person.
    Awesome Olympian
    Awesome Olympian
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Awesome Olympian 5/5/2010, 11:13 pm

um, whats power-play?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/6/2010, 2:43 pm

Controlling another person's character when in role-play.

Example:

I shot the girl, but she dodged.
    Awesome Olympian
    Awesome Olympian
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Awesome Olympian 5/6/2010, 9:26 pm

ohhhhh. so thats what power-play is. well, nevermind. i'll change it then. when its only one person, he/she can still fight falling asleep but has less chances then when i do it to a lot of people.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/7/2010, 2:42 pm

Approved.
    Awesome Olympian
    Awesome Olympian
    Dedicated Member

Female

Awesome Olympian's Characters - Page 2 Empty Enri Bale, Daughter of Dionysus

Post by Awesome Olympian 5/10/2010, 6:22 am

Name: Enri Bale

Eyes:Yellow-orange

Hair:Maroon (like brown mixed with light red)

Height:5"4

Skin Color:flesh

God Parent:Dionysus

Mortal Parent:Alice Bale

Country of Origin:Europe

Pets:eagle named Fal

Talents:reading fast, writing, being creative

Skills:isnt easily distracted, seems bored but is actually analyzing things

Weapon:2 celestial bronze daggers

Flaws:sarcastic, does not like to accept defeat (sore loser), has a very bad temper that makes her judgement clouded

Powers(must relate to god parent):can control grape vines. five minutes is the maximum amount of time she can control the grape vines. she can control grapes vines at a maximum of 8 times a day.

Life Before CHB*:She knew she didnt fit in anywhere. She only has one friend in school, who is secretly a satyr. Her mom thinks she is a nuisance and abuses her until she was taken by the anti-child abuse organization. But the trouble didnt stop there. Her satyr friend finally convinced her to come with him on a trip. They escape from the organization and end up in camp.

RP Example*:Chiron led me to the Dionysus cabin where I would start to stay with my brothers and sisters. We stopped in front of a cabin that looked more of a vineyard than a cabin. "Well, here we are." Chiron said. "Good luck" and he galloped away. I slowly made my way to the door. As I was getting nearer, I noticed that it was really noisy inside. I open the door and everyone inside was partying their socks off. Some guy comes up to me, "You must be Enri! Join the party!" he told me, altogether jumping back on his bunk. I smiled my "Oh yeah" smile. At the same time I though "these are my kind of people" and then started partying with them.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/10/2010, 2:37 pm

Approved.
    Awesome Olympian
    Awesome Olympian
    Dedicated Member

Female

Awesome Olympian's Characters - Page 2 Empty Artemis Fowl, son of Cratus

Post by Awesome Olympian 5/18/2010, 2:08 am

Name: Artemis Fowl II

Eyes: dark blue

Hair: black

Height: 5"3

Body Type: skinny

Skin Color: pale

God Parent: Cratus

Mortal Parent: Angeline Fowl

Country of Origin: Ireland

Pets: none

Talents: stealing, plotting things/ plans

Skills: incredibly intelligent

Weapon: His fists, but just in case a monster attacks, he's always carrying a celestial bronze sword which is strapped t his back

Flaws: does not believe in losing, arrogant, loves money waaay too much, too intelligent for his own good, believes that everything should be under his control, no matter what it takes.

Powers(must relate to god parent): none

Life Before CHB*: He was the incredibly rich son of the Fowl Family. He was always on his own, so he is used to it. He immediately
    found out about the gods being real. Artemis arranged for the Fowl jet to bring him to Camp. On the way, some flying monsters attack his jet. He fights them off using his intelligence and the jets missile and rocket launchers.

RP Example*: I walk into my cabin. My other "brothers and sisters" were having a wrestling match on the floor. "Yeah! Sick 'em!" the crowd shouts. I quickly arrange all the things I brought onto my bunk. This cabin reeked. Things were going to have to change. I walk to the middle of the so-called wrestling ring. Everyone stops cheering and fighting. "Starting today, there will be no more fighting INSIDE the cabin. Fights will be held outside." Some guy stood up. "Oh yeah? And what if we DONT follow you?" he says, acting all tough. He starts a fight but I beat him thanks to my expertise in the human body and its weaknesses and my power yoga. "That'll happen." I say. Everyone looked at me like I was some sort of Incredible Hulk. I smile my evil smile. This cabin was now under my control.

Last edited by Awesome Olympian on 5/19/2010, 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 5/18/2010, 2:52 pm

your power is not a power.
    Awesome Olympian
    Awesome Olympian
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Awesome Olympian 5/19/2010, 6:37 am

okay. edited.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 5/19/2010, 2:40 pm

ok approved
    Awesome Olympian
    Awesome Olympian
    Dedicated Member

Female

Awesome Olympian's Characters - Page 2 Empty Kira Marks, daughter of Aeolus

Post by Awesome Olympian 6/19/2010, 1:50 am

Name:Kira Marks

Eyes:Periwinkle

Hair:Blonde

Height:5"7

Skin Color:flesh

God Parent:Aeolus

Mortal Parent:Sara Marks

Country of Origin:Iceland

Pets:Monkey named George

Talents:can play the flute very well

Skills:good at making plans go wrong

Weapon**:5 celestial bronze daggers

Flaws:very full of herself, doesnt like to share/selfish, doesnt like to listen to people, disrespectful sometimes, likes to fight too much

Powers(must relate to god parent):can manipulate the wind to her will using her hands. she can also levitate slightly by manipulating the wind around her but she can only do this once a day and for 30 minutes only. she can also create cyclones and hurricanes-these are her strongest attacks. she can do her strongest attacks 9 times a day if she really really tries but she will faint after the 9th time.

Life Before CHB*:Her mother was always working. In fact, her mother had two jobs just so that she can pay for Kira's tuition. Kira never attended school though, but her mother never knew. She hung out with another friend from school, Geb, who cut classes with her. One day, Kira gets into more than the usual trouble. Geb managed to save her and brought her to her mother. Her mother borrowed some money and sent Kira to America. There, Geb and Kira ran for their lives until they were able to reach Camp Half Blood.

RP Example*:I lie down on my bunk. I was so tired. This camp was no fun, there was barely anything bad to do here. I stand up and leave my cabin. I wander around for a bit and I suddenly see two cabins fighting. It was the Apollo Cabin and the Ares Cabin. It seemed like they were having some sort of prankster war. I smile. This looked like fun. I sabotage all of the Apollo's kids traps. An Ares kid comes up to me. "Hey, good job." He tells me. He must think I was trying to help them. I pretend to smile then turn around to leave. As I walk away, more chaos is unleashed behind me. "HEY!" The Ares kid from before shouts. "Someone sabotaged out traps!" I immediately start running away. It was fun sabotaging their traps.

Last edited by Awesome Olympian on 6/21/2010, 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 6/19/2010, 10:47 am

Too many times for tornadoes and hurricanes. How far off the ground can she levitate?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/19/2010, 11:28 am

No slicing-wind.
    Awesome Olympian
    Awesome Olympian
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Awesome Olympian 6/21/2010, 7:07 am

Tink: edited. she can levitate up to 7- 9 feet of the ground. but going above 7 feet ends up making her faint so she doesnt do it.

Kendall: ok edited.
    SeaWeedBrain*

Male
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2010-06-15

Post by SeaWeedBrain* 6/21/2010, 7:23 am

you got my idea :|, its cool though :D
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 6/21/2010, 12:25 pm

approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:17 am