A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock]

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock]

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/22/2015, 9:24 am

Aiden felt as if the friendship between the both of them had shattered. He felt betrayed, alone and unforgiving.

All points to Astrid.

He was walking among the trees, shutting out the sound of Astrid calling for him. He kept his hand in his pocket.

When she finally held him back, he allowed the sounds to return to his ear as he spun around to face Astrid.

"Astrid, look... You have absolutely no idea how much you offended me with that action, despite it was purely acting. And you have to understand that, I consider losing someone you love is never as serious as being betrayed by one. And today, you successfully did both of it. You offended me by bringing up my trauma issues, and you made me felt betrayed. It's just..." he lowered his head and grabbed both of her arms, his head lowered. "I can't...I just...can't. I can't...be your friend." he mumbled. "I...can't. I l-"

Then he started sobbing. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. Then he knew for an instant that a new unhealing scar formed inside his heart.  His voice suddenly became British, the voice he practiced imitiating so long, unintentionally. It happened rarely, only when in deep traumas. "I...I'm...I..." he muttered, but the sobbing mixed with the words made it impossible to form it. "I...I'm sorry, Astrid." he hugged her tighter. "I'm...so sorry...." he murmured into her ears, refusing to let go. As he continued to sob, he gripped her tighter, his hand running through her hair. "Forgive me..." he finally formed the words that were completely audible. "A-Astrid..." he murmured, fear in his voice. Too late. Before she could open her mouth to continue with whatever she was trying to say, he collapsed, his mind went into unconsciousness. His arm was loosening from her shoulder as he slid slowly downwards.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight To The Almost Death[me and Spock]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2015, 8:23 am

Astrid looked at Aiden with sad eyes and nearly let the tears flow when he grabbed her arms. It was painful to see him like this, in pain because of her. Then came the panic. He started to slip into another trauma episode and the daughter of Loki gripped Aiden to help lessen the fall. It helped but he was still too heavy for her to lift up and carry back to camp. She watched as he went completely unconscious again and knelt beside him, holding his hand in hers.Come on Aiden. You can't do this to me again. You need to come back luv. She said as calmly as she could manage, which even still had a little shakiness in her voice. She didn't like seeing him like this, not unconscious in the woods.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/24/2015, 8:43 am

What would your father think of you now?

Astrid's words had hurted his soul, and it was as if she'd pierced a new scar through it.

Would he look at you the same way he did all those years ago?

The answer was yes, yet it hurted him to say the word.

Come on Aiden. You can't do this to me again. You need to come back luv.

Now that was odd. He didn't remember this earlier, and he realized it was Astrid's words. He called himself to wake up, but uneffective. He needed something more powerful. And that was when he thought about Lionel, intentionally. The shock made his eyes snapped open instantaneously. He looked up. Astrid knelt beside him, holding his hand. "A-Astrid…" he began as he sat up to face her. "I…" Aiden found himself lost of words just like usual. "I'm sorry, Astrid." he began, hugging her again, tears strewn down his cheeks again.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2015, 8:53 am

When Aiden jolted awake Astrid smiled but as he spoke she turned sad slightly again. At the hug she held the back of his head in her hand and placed the other on his back.Hey, it's ok. She said as she pet his hair in a loving and motherly like way. She was really starting to care for Aiden, even if it was unlike her. As she sat there with Aiden the young demigoddess started to reflect on the talks they had had previously and she had a new thought that may just end trauma less. Aiden. Would you come to my home in Norway for Christmas? She asked pulling away to look into his blue eyes and brush away his tears. I haven't been home since my mother passed away and I would like it if you came with me for the Holidays. The castle isn't as big as most but we can decorate it like the big ones. She said playing with his hair again out of habit.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/24/2015, 8:59 am

"Yes." he murmured quietly as he put his forehead against hers, his hand on her cheeks. "We can decorate it." Aiden added in approval of the idea. He was so close to kissing her in this stance, but he didn't. They were still friends. Pulling himself to face her, he managed a small laugh in an attempt to mend their friendship."Question: did you say 'luv' when you were waking me up?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2015, 9:22 pm

Astrid ran a hand through her raven hair.Yeah, heh. A lot of my family is from England so I've sort of picked up on their speech. She said now not hiding her accent. It wasn't something she disliked about her speech but sometimes people wanted her to just keep talking so they could listen to her accent.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 12:22 am

"No, it's fine. I've been practicing a British accent for a while." he shrugged, laughing. "So, you're British? Didn't see that coming."

Aiden pulled Astrid to stand up, then led her back to the open grounds. His lip curled a smile when they finally arrived at the field. He needed his sword back.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 12:26 am

My family is, I'm not. Born and raised in Norway, I just visited England a lot for Holiday. She explained as she reached her friends again. Lena tossed her the sword and Astrid caught it before the two siblings smiled and walked back to their haunted looking cabin. Andy smiled and nodded to Aiden.Welcome to the Misfits. She said before walking off with Necro at her side. Kili however didn't say so much as a word. She glared at Aiden again and walked off into the woods with Fang by her side.Don't mind her. Astrid said, holding out the sword to Aiden.She doesn't really like anybody here.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 12:31 am

"The Misfits?" he raised an eyebrow, turning to Astrid, "Nice title. But technically, that would make you Norwegian?" Aiden took back his sword from her. "I guess that would. So now, Astrid, let's go back to Camp, shall we?" he added, laughing for no apparent reason. Then he led her down the trail, on the way back to their Camp, holding her hand, his backpack which he retrieved earlier on his back and his sword in one hand.

OOC: And the topic ends, DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN, DUUUNN

Director: J.J Abrams
    Producer: J.J Abrams
    Everything else: J.J Abrams

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:45 pm