A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Washing up (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Washing up (private) Empty Washing up (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 1:02 pm

Maddy stood in the bathroom, holding her head under the water. She was coming back from running in the forest with the nymphs, which was more of a death XCross, really. Her shirt and shorts were drenched in sweat and water from the torrents, her legs were covered with mud and let's not even talk about her shoes. Her soaked hair sticking to her face, she looked at her panting self for a moment in the mirror. Her cheeks and forehead were a gleaming shade of red.
    Putting her bag up on a hook, she stepped into one of the cubicles and took a long, cold shower. The icy water washing over her skin was incredibly relieving and when she came out a few minutes later, her freshly washed hair falling down her shoulders, she felt as lively as ever. Albeit a tiny bit tired. She was dressed in a camp tee and Batman leggings, her flip flops squeaking on the wet floor. Two pineapple earrings were dangling from her ears. She was just looking at her reflection again when she saw someone else in the mirror. Maddy spun around. "Miles!"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/12/2016, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Washing up (private) Empty Re: Washing up (private)

Post by jake. 1/11/2016, 1:27 pm

Washing up (private) A-culpa-e-das-estrelas-augustus-waters-joshua-anthony-brand-the-fault-in-our-stars-Favim.com-1052202
    miles - briareus - eighteen

miles strolls contentedly across the snowy lawn of camp half blood. he whistles and hums along in all of his lanky wonder, when suddenly he hears a voice call out from - wait. was that the girls' bathroom? because if it was, and there was another lake nymph in there, giggling and flashing her fins, miles wants dinner before facing this difficult time in his rather happy life. miles sighs, runs a long-fingered hand through his snowy black hair, emits a small groan and sets off towards the girls' in his rather long, yet hesitant strides, scowling deeply and upon arriving, miles hisses a long "what?!" before realizing it was maddy. his girlfriend. miles looks flummoxed and disorientated for a few second, before shaking his head hastily, grinning coolly, and trying to get rid of some of the excess snow in his hair, brushing the icy, cold stuff off of his black parka and dark blue scarf. miles grins widely once more and blushes awkwardly, before muttering a quick, "oh- sorry, mads, thought you were a nymph-", and hugging her rather heedlessly, before pulling away again and giving her a quick kiss on the head.

miles is so happy at seeing her here; he's suddenly and earnestly in the mood for a snowball fight. but miles shakes it off and takes off his long black parka, throwing it aside onto a chair, before sitting down and warming his hands by the radiator. "blimey, you guys have got awesome radiators in here, ours are stone cold and spit dust all the time!" he says rather hotly, shaking his head in disbelief. "so, mads- you're um- pardon the innuendo here, love, but, you look- well, you're quite wet. what's happened?"

Last edited by jake. on 1/12/2016, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 2:54 pm

"Just showered," she smiled. His initial irritation had surprised her but his awkward hug and the smile settled everything. "Went running with the nymphs in this freaking weather," she chuckled, gesturing at all the snow outside before hopping on the spot a few times. "Freezed my @ss off. Don't feel like going back out just yet." Outside, snowflakes were still drifting down endlessly. "Plus," Maddy went to her bag, "it's cozy enough in here. Right?" She had pulled out a bottle of Amaretto and went to sit on the sink next to Miles, kicking the door shut.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 1/12/2016, 11:04 am

Washing up (private) A-culpa-e-das-estrelas-augustus-waters-joshua-anthony-brand-the-fault-in-our-stars-Favim.com-1052202

miles smiles hesitantly and fiddles with his lighter, looking at the bottle of amaretto warily. "oh- great. um. alcohol. not that i've had enough of it  for the past... say, three weeks or so." he says sarcastically with his trademark grin. he shrugs and leans down to brush some dirt off of his sweatpants. he takes the bottle of alcohol and twists the cap off, sipping it. it burnt a little bit, but miles didn't mind. it was cold outside, and it burnt some of the feeling back into his cheeks and throat. "so, how've you been? haven't heard from you in a while." he says nonchalantly, leaning back in his chair, the front pair of chair legs off the ground.

Last edited by jake. on 1/13/2016, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/12/2016, 11:20 am

"Oh, y'know. School, being on set, monsters, photoshoots, more school, GPA going down." Maddy shrugged and took a sip of the bottle herself. She loved Amaretto cause it was sweet and reminded her of the little cookies her mother liked to buy when they had something to celebrate. "My teachers said I might have to do my junior year again. I don't give a crap to be honest, I'll still get to hang out with my friends." She swallowed another mouthful. "And frankly, my grades are the least of my worries." Maddy turned back to look at Miles, his blue eyes, his messy hair, his scarf. His crooked grin made her melt every time. "What about you? Did you go back to Ireland?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 1/13/2016, 10:57 am

Washing up (private) Tumblr_mn0hh6N9LT1snu514o1_500

miles nods, staring at the mirror opposite of him. "yeah, i went to visit me mum for a week or so. it was nice, really, going back home. even though this place is kinda like my home." he admits, tilting his head to one side and scratching his head. he grins and shrugs, taking the bottle back from maddy and sipping from it. he rubs his chin and notices that he should shave. stubble was growing on his jaw and chin, and even though miles thought that a beard would suit him, he wants to keep his youthful baby face for as long as he possibly can. however, what miles didn't know was that, like every two or three months, he changed again and again; whether it be growing his hair out, (two months ago he had it down to his chin, and he could succesfully pull off a man bun) getting a sharper and sharper jawline, or getting longer legs. miles was 6 foot 3 by now, and even though the apollo kids said he would stop growing, miles highly disbelieved that.

Last edited by jake. on 1/17/2016, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2016, 5:43 am

Maddy nodded. She had never met Miles' mom but she seemed like a sweet lady, at least from what she had heard. The snow was falling in even thicker flakes outside, the surroundings a vague, drifting blur of white. Yep. Maddy's staying here the night. Fortunately the alcohol was warming her up already and keeping her from freezing. Curling up against the wall with her arms around her legs, she wiggled her toes in her flip flops, just to keep them in motion. "I missed you babe," she said.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 1/17/2016, 10:30 am

miles smiles and pats maddy on the head. "c'mon, love, i was only gone two weeks or so. i miss you all the time when you're out acting or whatever," he says quietly, looking away to the mirror again. he brushes his hair out of his green eyes, pretending to check his reflection. he turns back to his girlfriend of one year. "we've been together for ages now, huh?" miles smiles.

Last edited by jake. on 1/18/2016, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/18/2016, 2:00 am

Maddy pulled a face. "I know right? It's been so loooonng," she groaned, her hand on her forehead. "I don't know how I put up with you the last twelve months dude."

OOC: Sorry it's so short, promise to do better
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 1/18/2016, 12:13 pm

miles smirks and rolls his eyes, shaking head head slowly. he drinks casually from the bottle of amaretto, shrugging. "well, i always considered myself to be quite good-looking, if that helps," he mutters sarcastically, grinning. "in all honesty, though- i don't know how i put up with it either! i mean, apart from being generally beautiful, stunning, popular, friendly, creative and kick-@ss, i really can't see why on earth people'd like you." miles sits there, thinking hard. "well, they might like you because of your attractive surfer boyfriend who's probably the coolest guy on earth, but i don't know him. you should introduce me to him some time," miles says, smirking broadly. he yawns once and then another time, leaning back on his chair and closing his eyes, exhaling loudly. "well, anyways, maddy, i've missed you too," his drowsy voice slurs a little bit, and the fog clouding his head slightly made him feel peaceful and sleepy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:27 pm