A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Well...thanks for saving my life. (private)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Well...thanks for saving my life. (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Well...thanks for saving my life. (private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/17/2016, 3:53 am

OOC Sure
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Well...thanks for saving my life. (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Well...thanks for saving my life. (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/18/2016, 7:00 am

Falko arrived at the harbour, her backpack on her shoulders and her clothes stained with mud. Her and three other kids had snuck out of camp at three in the morning and taken the bus to New York where, after a brief encounter with a group of drunk partiers, they had managed to arrive at the port.

"Look for the lifeboat," she told her travel companions as she meticulously checked every row of yachts and ships.

"There!" Greg suddenly said.

All of them hurried over to it, Falko clasping the little sickle amulet she had received from Luke. It had started to grow warmer and warmer ever since she had arrived in the harbour, but now it was starting to turn hot.

"Where's the guide?" Jasmine wondered, looking around.

"Right here."

Standing up from the bench she had been sitting on, a tall girl stalked over to them. Tan skin, dark hair, perfect make-up, she was quite something. Glancing left and right, Falko saw that a lot of guys were glancing at her or openly checking her out.

"You got to the password?"

As a reply, all of them showed her their own sickle amulets. The girl nodded. "Then follow me."

"Is she an empousa?" Falko whispered to Lindsey.

All of them climbed into the boat and the girl started it; immediately, the air whipped Falko's hair back and made her eyes water as she held on to her seat, New York shrinking away behind her. Breathing out in relief, she let her head roll back and closed her eyes. She was free! Finally!
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/19/2016, 6:48 pm

Lindsey shrugged, she was the only confirmed Nemsis child here. She preferred the company of her brothers and sisters. That and she was still a little caught up on the break up with her boyfriend of a few weeks. She broke up with him, no dates, no kissing or hand holding. Lindsey seemed to deeply hate anyone touching her.
    It appeared rather suddenly, even her brothers and sisters struggled to get even the briefest hug or a high five from her.

She wanted to get this over with. This war was long in the making, well deserved too. Justice, for all the other campers who lacked their parents.
    Lindsey smiled at Falko, she looked cute. After her disastrous attempt at dating, Lindsey began to discover certain things about herself. Including her tastes in dating partners.
    She seated herself as best as she was able to on the boat, patiently waiting for the journey to be over. The Nemsis child sat away from the other campers, keeping her distance from the monsters and demigods alike.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/20/2016, 4:21 am

Falko was exchanging excited glances with Greg, another unclaimed. Cold droplets hit their faces as the boat accelerated. In the distance, the outline of a large ship could be seen, and they were riding exactly in that direction.

"Is that Luke's boat?" Jasmine whispered, her eyes gleaming.

The more they approached, the hotter the sickle grew in Falko's hand. Eventually she had to put it away into her jacket pocket so she would not get burned.

The boat stopped in front of the cruise ship, like a tiny kitten in front of a full grown rhinoceros. The figurehead looked like a giant girl in Ancient Greek clothing, her mouth open in horror. Imagining it was a goddess, Falko smirked to herself. She liked the ship even better now.

"Welcome to the Princess Andromeda," the empousa purred, and a ladder unraveled from the first deck, falling down to touch the water. One after the other, the demigods climbed up; Falko was nervous but excited. Would this be everything she had imagined?

Arriving on the deck, they were checked for any magical item by a pair of Scythian dracaenae then were led off to the second deck, "where your rooms are."

On the way, Falko took in everything she could. Monsters patrolled around, others sat at the pools or raided the vending machines. Demigods were there too and she happily recognized a few of her buddies from camp. Some mortals wandered aimlessly, their eyes vague, which freaked her out a little but she decided not to pay them too much attention.
    Finally they arrived in a corridor, where the empousa opened a door with a swipe card. "You two," she gestured at Lindsey and Falko, "in you go."

The girl didn't hesitate and walked in, dropping her bag on one of the armchairs. "Holy Kronos!" Two large beds stood next to each other with tastefully arranged cushions and flawless linens, like in a five star hotel. The adjacent bathroom was outfitted with a spacey walk-in shower and a bathtub, everything gleaming white. They even had a small balcony with a veranda.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/20/2016, 3:56 pm

First impressions, cool boat, second impression far too many monsters here. Any one of them could be the beast responsible for the death of her beloved friend.
    She swore to make the monster pay for it's most terrible crime. One day she intended to fulfil that oath. Lindsey became outraged by being searched by monsters, though she for once managed to rein in her temper. Now would have been a very poor time to pick a fight.

She took the opportunity as the group was walked towards their rooms to take in as much as possible. Potential threats, potential allies, weak spots, areas of escape etc. Lindsey did not kid herself, here amongst monsters and rogue Greeks she happened to be in a vast amount of danger.
    Oh great, Falko, she thought silently. She had nothing against the girl. They merely lived in different friendship circles, except for the brief period of friendship after Falko saved Lindsey's life after Lindsey failed to save Falko's. Of course, Lindsey allied with her temper managed to ruin that friendship.

"It's a bit much isn't it?" She muttered loud enough to be heard as she dropped her own bag onto one of the bed's. Lindsey kept her accommodation, rather Spartan like. Falko was beautiful, annoyingly so and tall... Lindsey was just short. No one found short people beautiful, they were forever to be cute.
    Of course such thoughts were deeply inappropriate. She closed the door to their quarters locking it. She felt a little better as the room was somewhat secure.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/20/2016, 4:40 pm

"Oh, shush," Falko said, doing a 360. "This place is insane!"

After a brief taste of lavishness from Emily, Falko had often dreamt of going back to luxury. Designer clothes, rare jewels, expensive sports cars...yes please! Being on the Princess Andromeda brought memories back from last year.

Last year...a mix of emotions. A kind of rollercoaster frankly. Her feverish crush on Emily that had gone nowhere, her quick fling with Malik, arguments with her mother, the new school, ....

Let's not think about all that.

"Do you mind if I take the bed next to the window?" She asked, stroking the mattress softly.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/21/2016, 3:19 am

"On that we can agree." Lindsey muttered sarcastically, this place was indeed insane.
    "No objections here so long as we don't end up having to share a bed." Lindsey said clearly finding it difficult to be relaxed with monsters so close by. One wrong move by any of the former campers or even the monsters themselves may lead to a clash of arms. Hopefully serving Kronos was the right thing to do, after all her other brothers and sisters deserved to know who their father or mother happened to be.

Lindsey may have been very lucky in that respect to know who her mother was.
    "So... Falko." She began, trying to make friendly conversation. "How are things?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2016, 3:24 pm

Falko turned to look at her. "Well it's a bit early to make a full opinion yet. Up till now, I feel like I did the right thing. My mother's still angry at me though, she said I had to fight for the Olympians." She scoffed. "Hah, as if." Shrugging it off, she put on her I-don't-really-care face. "Once we win, she'll have to see that I was right. The gods can't be trusted." Sitting down on her bed, the Asian smiled at Lindsey. "What about you?" She knew the daughter of Nemesis had joined the Titans for justice and revenge.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/15/2016, 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/21/2016, 3:28 pm

She shrugged, not the answer she had been expecting. "Perhaps she will." Lindsey possessed her private doubts yet she kept those to herself, reluctant to voice them with the other Demigods who seemed content to follow Kronos with nary a question as to why.
    Revenge clearly held a great deal of influence over the lives of demigods. "It feels wrong to be fighting along side monsters." She finally answered, turning her attention to unpacking her gear.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2016, 12:36 pm

Falko crossed her arms. "It also feels wrong to have to live your life as a constant monster fight because your god parent can't be bothered to help you," she retorted. "Most of them can't even bothered to claim you. Yeah, I know, you and Ethan got lucky. Not all of us can say the same though."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/22/2016, 2:11 pm

"We don't need them to fight our battles though." Lindsey pointed out, she disliked it at camp when other demigods tried to fight her fights. Perhaps she felt the need to prove her own worth due to her small size.
    "I am sure it is only a matter of time or maybe you need to do something that proves you are their child?" She shrugged her shoulders, sitting on her bed whilst she kicked her shoes off.

"I would not know, gods are the gods so who can understand them?" She lay down on her bed.
    "So how goes the relationship hunt? Any hunky boys after you?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/24/2016, 8:34 am

"I think it's time we stopped seeing monsters as enemies," Falko replied, gazing out of the window. "There are only twelve enemies out there and they're called the Olympians."

She turned away though when Lindsey asked about relationships. "I honestly couldn't care less right now. I want to concentrate all my energy on fighting for Kronos, not flirting." After her crush on Emily and her thing with Malik, whatever that was, she had decided to stay off the romance scene for a while. With the war that was coming, she had better things to do than look for a dating partner. How could Lindsey be so light about everything! Hello? They were in a war! How could she just... ask how it's going, ask about boys, make small talk, as if this was an actual cruise yacht, not a battle ship? Demigods didn't have time for such luxuries, especially not right now.

Suddenly, the dracaena from before poked her head into their room without knocking. "Girls, breakfast time. Come meet your fellow soldiers."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/15/2016, 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/24/2016, 11:15 am

"Pfft once an enemy always an enemy." Lindsey said dismissively. "You cannot trust them just as you cannot trust anyone." She rarely confided with anyone, she kept her troubles and thus her problems to herself. To some this attitude of Lindsey's resulted in her being immensely frustrating, even to her siblings.
    Maybe she had not always been this way, but having lost people who meant a lot to her. It made perfect sense to at least in her own mind at least.

"Death can happen at any point in war and thus it is a more appropriate time to inquire into such things than during peace." She shrugged, moving on from it. If her room mate wished to not discuss such things with her then Lindsey could hardly force her to do so.
    "I'm not hungry." Lindsey answered, her hand already moving for a weapon at the sight of a monster. She stopped herself with considerable difficult. The creature chuckled darkly. "The halfblood is uneasy by my presence?" She made it sound as if Lindsey's uneasiness was distinctly amusing to it.
    Perhaps she would like it better when she became dust.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/28/2016, 4:33 am

"It's okay." Falko put a hand on Lindsey's shoulder. "We're coming." As soon as the dracaena closed the door with a smirk, Falko turned around with a glare. "What's going on in your head? Now is not the time to start fights. I thought you wanted justice and revenge against the gods: this is your chance! Now come have breakfast," she abruptly said, holding the door open for her.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/28/2016, 1:50 pm

"Don't touch me." Lindsey hissed snatching Falko's hand from her shoulders. "What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you?" She retorted angrily. "They are just as much the enemy as they ever were and now you are fine to fight along side them? I want revenge but with monsters?" She shook her head hostility blazing in her eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/28/2016, 7:54 pm

Falko shut the door again. "Then why are you here to begin with? You knew what this meant. You knew we'd join monsters. Why did you bother coming all the way here only to back out five minutes in?" She was starting to get real mad. Lindsey and her had been close friends for years and they had often talked about this, about retribution, about revenge against the gods. Everything had been so good between them! And now she turned around like this? There was not much choice: it was either fight for Kronos or fight for the gods. To Falko, the choice was easily made.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/29/2016, 1:37 am

"No I did not know it would mean working with monsters I believe it was just to be us!" She snapped harder than she meant to back at Falko. "I want revenge but this is not the way to be going about it, monsters killed my best friend for Kronos' sake." Lindsey longed to achieve revenge on the monster responsible, their banishment would be slow and drawn out as she exacted the full measure of it upon them.
    "I'm not backing out nor will I dine with those who I have sworn a vow to fight."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/29/2016, 7:19 pm

"Fine then starve!" Falko angrily growled and stormed out. She was upset but she wouldn't go back, it had no point.

The days had passed and the two had made peace again. About a month had gone by now, between training, fighting and little missions carried out here and there for the Lord of Time. Falko was feeling thrilled, excited to finally be doing something in this war. She was coming back from training against an empousa and opened the door to their room. Lindsey was still categorically training with demigods.

"What a great, productive day!" she chanted as she flopped down on their couch. The room had gotten a little messier too, especially on Falko's side, but she didn't care much. When things were too orderly, it tended to freak her out. "With this kind of preparation, the little runts on Olympus don't stand a chance!"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/30/2016, 2:34 am

Lindsey had failed to initially notice the arrival of room mate as she was packing up her stuff. A new piece of interesting information recently came to life and she needed to go. Now.
    However she suspected getting out would be far more difficult than joining up. Lindsey told herself it was not deserting. She had to leave, not just for herself but for her mother the reason as to why she needed to leave. Lindsey never asked to hear from her but her mother managed to find a way to speak with her before succeeding in convincing her daughter. She zipped up her bag, making sure to keep her sword out in case she needed it shortly. "I need to go Falko my dad's sick." She hated lying but hopefully Falko might buy it and accept it as the reason why she needed to leave.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/30/2016, 9:25 am

"Your dad is sick?" She immediately felt concern, then frowned. "Hold up. I thought you didn't have your phone. How did you know about it?"

OOC: One lineeeerrr sorry.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/30/2016, 11:38 am

By Zeus Lindsey thought, why did she have to be such a terrible liar? "Erm... A former camper sent me an Iris message." She came up with a hasty reply, slinging her bag over her shoulder. "I'm sorry but I have to go, he is my father even if he is a pain and he would be there for me if it were the other way around." She was not about to reveal that her mother spoke to her, in person.
    Especially after everything Lindsey said about her, it meant something perhaps Nemesis understood or maybe she actually cared about her hate filled revenge seeking red head daughter.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/30/2016, 5:46 pm

"A former camper?"

Falko stood in front of the door and crossed her arms. "What's their name?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/30/2016, 6:10 pm

"David." Lindsey said taking a step back in preparation for a fight. Though everyone had heard how she swore never to speak to him again and he to her. The break up went from being bad to terrible when he attempted to argue with Lindsey.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/30/2016, 6:27 pm

"Right. And how would he know about your dad?" Lindsey's story sounded wrong. Falko suspected there was more to this than just that. In addition, Lindsey was one of the most dedicated people she had ever met: when she had a goal, she didn't back down. Her current goal was to make the Olympians pay. Even if her dad was sick, it was unlikely she'd give up her revenge for the sake of paying him a visit.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/30/2016, 6:41 pm

"Unfortunately he has my dad's number." She answered swiftly, this much was true but David would never message her father. Not after what Lindsey told him to say. Her time with David ended largely because she discovered attractions towards other people, people of the same gender as her. "Look can we stop talking about him please? I'm not under interrogation here just because I have feelings towards..." She stopped herself. "You know what? I don't have to put up with this." She went to move past Falko.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:52 am