A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

In the Courtyard

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

In the Courtyard Empty In the Courtyard

Post by Green 4/3/2016, 4:43 pm

In the Courtyard Tumblr_mdg9lrE6wN1qd9si9o1_500

Alex had just finished having lunch in the Mess hall with Kane when he decided to go and chill in the courtyard. First, he grabbed an apple from one of the apple trees from behind the Demeter's cabin as a snack, then headed back to the courtyard. The only free bench was in front of the Aphrodite's cabin, which didn't really bother Alex all the much. Sitting down, he pushed his sunglasses back up the bridge of his nose before taking a bite of the freshly ripened apple. He was wearing a green t-shirt, khaki shorts, and black Vans.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

In the Courtyard Empty Re: In the Courtyard

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2016, 4:52 pm

Walking down the courtyard, I stretched my arms over my head. It was sunny outside, warm, perfect. With shades over my eyes and a fresh pair of shorts, I felt ready to enjoy this day and just, relax. I was strolling past the Aphrodite cabin when my gaze fell on an Afro American demigod eating an apple on a bench. Crouching down, I purposefully waddled behind him and shot water at the back of his neck.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/3/2016, 5:00 pm

The son of Demeter was about to take another bite out of the apple when he felt something cold and wet squirt the back of his neck. "What the...?" He quickly turned around to see exactly who it was. "Morgan!" Laughing, Alex outstretched his hand to her, causing vines to emerge from the ground and entangle her. "There, now we're even."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2016, 5:25 pm

"Argh!" Wriggling out of the vines, I hopped over the bench and sat down on its back, my feet on the  seaty bit. Pushing my shades up into my hair, I grinned at Alex and stretched my arms with a yawn. "I get good vibes from you today. Did you just hang out with your prince charming?" Thanks to our empathy link, we could often read or perceive each other's moods. Sometimes I heard words in my head that didn't come from me, and sometimes we even met in our dreams.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/4/2016, 12:48 pm

The son of Demeter shrugged his shoulders, still smiling. "I did, I did. We had lunch together in the mess hall." There was a hint of blush to his dark skin complexion. "We've almost made it to a full year of dating. I wanna do something special, but I don't know what."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/4/2016, 4:15 pm

"You could have a romantic picnic somewhere, with candles," I suggested, rubbing my wrists where my shield straps had left red marks. "Is he a romantic chap?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/4/2016, 5:08 pm

"Mm. He has his moments." He chuckled lightly, biting his bottom lip at the thought. Maybe a picnic would be nice. Maybe where they had their first date; that would be very romantic. "I'll have to plan somethin' out." He slight southern accent slipping passed his lips. "I just care about him so much, y'know? It's like...like." He didn't know a word that would work.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2016, 6:53 pm

"I know." He didn't need to say, I could just feel it. As he focused in his mind on Kane, a bit of his emotions surfaced in mine. I felt his respect and admiration, I sensed how much he cherished the son Dionysus,... It took a conscious effort to separate my feelings from his. After all, I had someone else to think about.

"Does he like flowers? You could give him a little bouquet of flowers you grew yourself," I continued.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:27 pm