A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sisters (private Alex and me)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Sisters (private Alex and me) Empty Sisters (private Alex and me)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/16/2016, 9:24 am

The arena was not occupied during lunch time, which is why I was having a seat in the bleachers whilst everyone else was in the mess hall. I had a sandwich, juice box and cereal bar with me, so I wasn't gonna starve. I was simply waiting for my sword fighting class whilst doing some research in the books I found in the library to help me with those I had stolen from Circe. I was making progress but I was still stumbling on spells and potions, like this freezing draught that had turned into a big sluggish goo for some reason and waddled away under my shelf. So now I was looking up the methodology in other books, just to try and figure out what exactly had happened right there.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/19/2017, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Sisters (private Alex and me) Empty Re: Sisters (private Alex and me)

Post by Green 4/16/2016, 8:54 pm

Sisters (private Alex and me) Tumblr_ns0sdjxnRf1up1uglo1_400
    "Why are you sitting out here like a kid who I used to pick on?" She asked as she saw her half sibling, Morgan, sitting in the blenches eating lunch with her cute little juice box and books. "If you were anyone else I would've done something you wouldn't have liked." Salem gave her a reassuring smile that, in fact, she wouldn't be doing anything like that. She sat down beside her and asked, "What are you reading anyways?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/17/2016, 7:16 am

"Fight me bruh," I said, looking up from my book only to briefly smile at her. Salem was a bully and could be a b!tch sometimes, but she was also one of the bravest and most helpful people I had ever met. She was my sister and I loved her. "It's about potions," I said, showing her the book cover before grinning. "You wouldn't understand.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/18/2016, 4:20 pm

Salem rolled her eyes and crossed her legs. "Potions? Just potions or something else?" She asked curiously. Her eyes fell on the cover of the books she was reading and gave herself a mental note to grab those same books once they were out of her half sibling's possession to see what she's been brewing up. "How are you waiting for sword fighting to start or what?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/20/2016, 4:52 am

"There's this one potion I messed up. So now I'm looking at some theory to try and understand." I crossed my legs as well. "And by next time, I mean this afternoon. I got a couple potions and ointments I'd like to try. And yeah," I added, pulling my hair out of my face, "I'm waiting for sword fighting to start."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/19/2017, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/20/2016, 4:44 pm

Potions, huh? Salem knew a thing or two about those. She wasn't an expert on potions, but she knew her way around a cauldron. Ha. "Well, I hope you have fun with your potions." She summoned a fireball out of the Mist, then hurled it at a dummy, watching it being set ablaze. "Sword fighting is so boring, don't you think? I don't even know why we have to participate."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/21/2016, 11:41 am

The dummy blazed up with a whoosh! that briefly surprised me. Ah, Salem and her fire magic.
    Then I frowned -- swordfighting, boring?
    Tiring, yes. Challenging. Difficult. Fast-paced. How could it ever be boring? To me, it was everything except that. Sparring was actually fun. Painful, but fun.

"That's probably cause you only fight noobs," I told her with a small grin, turning a page over as thick dark smoke swept up from the still burning dummy. "Try picking on someone your own size for a change."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/30/2016, 1:28 am

Salem scoffed, rolling her eyes. "What? No, no. I fight people who are experienced. I just...don't find it as fun as practicing with magic. That's understandable to say the least." The daughter of Hecate said to the other. "And is that a challenge, Morgan?" She asked, standing up from her seat.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/30/2016, 6:38 am

"You know, you can combine both," I told her with a small grin. "I did that the other day, when I was fighting your boy Ryan in the courtyard."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/1/2016, 7:25 pm

"How do you combin-- Ryan?" How did Morgan now about Ryan?! Did Ryan tell her?! Did Morgan use some sort of divination?! This wasn't good. Salem's cheeks turned a bright pink and her palms got sweaty. "Oh, well, how was that?" That's right, Salem, be causal about it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2016, 5:52 am

"He's a good fighter," I commented. "Definitely has that cabin 5 swing."

Smiling at her, I stood up. "So, wanna train or wanna talk?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/7/2016, 4:49 pm

Salem cleared her throat, her cheeks feeling with blush more. "We can't do both, sister?" She asked with a smirk before turning around to face her. "Unless you can't do both."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 2:01 pm