A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Little Bit of Risk [me and meti]

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Little Bit of Risk [me and meti] - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Bit of Risk [me and meti]

Post by Kwacken 4/27/2016, 10:16 pm

Asina frowned at both the French Hunter and the obnoxious git. "I highly doubt brass knuckles are necessary. Abigail is capable of dismemberment as is, and were she in any danger there are two of us, and a wolf, and a bird of prey to step up to aid her. Physical violence is not a sport for us to revel in, Eléonore."

She took a deep breath and counted mentally to ten in her native Latin. "Child, I do not believe it is wise of you to insult any gods when you know not whom you are dealing with. I am the only one who has referenced my goldly parentage."
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Little Bit of Risk [me and meti] - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Bit of Risk [me and meti]

Post by Metilinos 4/27/2016, 11:52 pm

"He could use a few notches down from his confidence." Abigail agreed, her intense dislike for the boy abundantly showing. "But ol' Iron-Age is right." Abigail said, in reference to Asina. "As much as I would love to hurt him more, patience is a skill to be mastered. That, and I'm sure we'll get some form of complaint from their centaur." Abigail sheepishly admitted. It was something Asina commonly preached to her that she didn't like to follow, though as of late, she had worked on it. Abigail would have believed this boy was a test, had he not been so consistently unbearable.

"Are you so weak-willed that you could not even wait until you turned proper age to drink?" Abigail spat out at the boy. She wasn't a supporter of alcohol in general, though she had one celebratory drink on her 21st birthday. It was an odd tradition, considering she still looked eighteen "I told you to put your weapons on the ground. You can be an alcoholic when this is all over." Abigail further instructed. She was beginning to feel agitated. The boy had finally placed some effort into cooperation. She would use physical means if need be. She wasn't going to tolerate some brat waving his blades around.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 10:27 am

Please stop calling me that Pauls, you do know how I hate it. Lyon said as she began stroking Fearow again, Leon running off into the woods for more hunting. She was more than ready to completely kick this demigods a** but, like Abigail said, patience is a skill to be mastered and her age was no exception.

I've been having drinks since i was sixteen because of modeling, this is just a gift my step-father got me because of a big contract I signed with. The flask was away but it was apparent to Cyrus that Abigail wasn't going to drop the weapon thing. Grabbing his swords from behind his back he tossed them in front of him and heard them make a small clanging noise. Happy now are we? He asked rubbing the back of his head.

You will be kinder to my sister and I suggest against throwing weapons. Lyon added before letting Fearow fly off to hunt with Cloud who was no doubt bored out of her mind bored with this entire day.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 4/28/2016, 11:24 am

"Abigail, 21 is a ridiculous rule for drinkingnl alcohol. I was fed it as a young child, and still enjoy wine." Asina said, really not seeing the issue with a teenager drinking. Then she looked at Eléonore, tiltingnher head. "Eléonore is your name, and named such after the great Eléonore of Aquitaine, a wise and noble woman. Lyon on the other hand is a small city in France and too close to the name of your own pet. Now, you can call me Paula to your heart's content, but the cognomen given to me by others based on who I am is and shall always be Asina, and that at least has meaning."
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Post by Metilinos 4/28/2016, 6:41 pm

"And look where you are now. Still in the dyed hair phase." Abigail half joked to Asina. Abigail was heavily inclined to agree with Lyon, throwing the weapons was a bad idea. Still, Abigail didn't need the boy to cooperate happily, she just needed the cooperation in general. If anything, it was a burden to have a prisoner who wanted to do everything they could to help, it could build up guilt or cause others to question their morals on the situation. Abigail was perfectly content with where they had him right now, in the middle of both sides of the arena. With any luck, the situation would be over soon, if they were swift.

"It isn't about the substance, it's about the principle. Law's the law. If you can't follow the rules, then you aren't much worth holding on to, are you now?" Abigail was pretty clear with her opinion on that subject, even though she hated some of the rules herself. The hunters broke a good number of judicial laws, but Abigail didn't count that, it was something that was bound to their life as a hunter, in which the accepted a new oath; new laws, so to speak. She had a feeling Asina was going to get into this with her, which she would gladly argue until her lings collapsed. But not until this boy was dealt with.

Abigail had mostly decided not to comment on their name game. She wasn't the biggest fan of being called "Abby" by a lot of people, but she dealt with it. "I hardly trust you to not be hiding something on your person." Abigail declared to the boy. "If anything at all happens, there will be consequences. Now, just tell us who sent you, and why you're here, and then, if we deem it acceptable, you're free to go. Doesn't that sound nice?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/2/2016, 10:54 am

The only thing on my person other than the flask is my wallet for money and Bear's leash. He said sounding rather bored. It was clear that Cyrus wasn't interested in being questioned about his motives but the problem was he really did just happen upon the campsite. I already told you how I got here. I wasn't sent by anyone, if I was I would have just said so to begin with. I have no intention of being here on purpose, Bear began running off into the woods so I followed. I guess he found a scent or something and here I am now; on my a** having to answer questions that I've pretty much already answered a hundred damn times.

Lyon glared at the son of Himeros and Fearow cawed at the boy. You will watch your tone and apologize demigod. You put yourself in this situation, not us. The hunter said as she felt her freehand twitch towards her daggers but didn't draw them or move from her bird. Leon, Cloud. Stay close, this one's starting to urk me. The demigoddess said as she waited for Abigail to determine what happened next. There was no way she was going to take the lead on this, not since it was Clear Abigail was the one who found the boy first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:58 am