A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Beach Night Paradise

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Beach Night Paradise Empty Beach Night Paradise

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 12:35 pm

Every guy has a hard core crush at least once in their life and up until recently Exy had never had that abd actually thought it was just something dumb mortals would say. Well he could not be farther from the truth. Maddy had managed to steal the demigod away and every time he was with her it felt normal and so relaxed. Earlier that day he had sent Lancelot to give her a message written out saying that she should meet him at the beach just before sunset because he had something for her. In truth he did but didn’t. The son of hermes had spent the entire day gathering things and cooking for a picnic dinner on the beach with the only girl he ever really wanted to be with. Fiddling with his necklace the demigod nervously waited for the daughter of Dionysus to arrive.

Exy had managed to cook up some fetuccini Alfredo pasta, garlic bread, and a bottle of the best red wine Lena could buy in New York. He was determined to put his best foot forward even if he dressed like he did every other day. Truth be told it took him about half the day in order to get the food to the exceptional quality that he wanted for Maddy. This girl was going to consume his life whether he wanted her to or not, but there would me no complaints either way.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Beach Night Paradise Empty Re: Beach Night Paradise

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2016, 5:06 pm

Maddy was hiking the last dune, sand flowing through her flip flops like water. She was wearing a halter top printed with flamingoes and a long canari-yellow maxi skirt that flicked and swelled up in the light wind.

Finally arriving on top of the dune, she passed a hand through the loose streaks falling around her face, making her chunky bracelets clash together lightly. There he was, preparing the picnic.... Wait, a picnic? That was what he had been preparing?
    A hand rising to her mouth, she hurried down the dune.

"Kingsman!" she called and came to a stop in front of him, taking in everything he had done. The food, the wine, the candles, the location.... "Wow, by Demeter, that's... that's freaking awesome."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/27/2016, 7:56 pm

Exy heard someone shout his last name and smiled to himself as he saw it was Maddy rushing down the dune not far off. It was now too late to turn back so if this ended badly Exy was going to hate himself forever. I'm glad you like it so much Maddy. C'mon, let's sit. He said motioning to the checkered picnic blanket he had laid out so that sand wasn't going to be as much of a bother as it usually would be.

The son of Hermes lit the two candles that were set in the sand before pouring two glasses of red win, thankful for the thousandth time that Lena said she would go get the drink for the evening.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/28/2016, 10:43 am

Maddy sat down next to him and accepted the glass of wine. Strong, rich, bold, the bittersweet taste melted in her mouth like velvet.

"Cheval Blanc 1947," she said, opening wide amazed eyes. "Those cost like, 33,000 bucks, where did you get it?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 10:52 am

Exy nervously laughed a little and scratched his neck before sitting near her but not next to. I asked Lena what wine to get and she went out and got it for us tonight. I guess she went all out. He said admitting his non origional idea. He was glad she liked it and in turn he would like it, no matter if he was more of a beer and rum drinker.

So were you surprised? He asked starting to put the pasta onto plates and trying to slow down his racing pulse.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/28/2016, 11:10 am

"Surprised?" She giggled. "The number one street punk son of Hermes whips out a fancy dinner with Italian food and fine wine. Sh!t son, I'm not surprised, I'm damn impressed."

Once he had given pasta to both of them, she dipped her fork into her plate and twirled it so the pasta curled around it. Putting it into her mouth, she slid the fork out and chewed slowly, closing her eyes. Wow. "Are those truffles?" she asked while chewing, putting a hand in front of her mouth.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 11:12 am

I really doubt I'm number one,luv. And what if they are? Exy said swiping the container and hiding them behind his back with a teasing smile on his face. He liked how excited Maddy got at times, it made him chuckle.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/28/2016, 11:19 am

"I freaking love truffles," she said. Wow, this was such an amazing dinner! The pasta was simply scrumptious. Garlic bread was one of her favourite sides. And the wine, ahhh the wine... it was a piece of art. Some DaVinci kind of sht.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 11:45 am

Maybe I'll eat them all by myself. Exy teased as he did a slow motion presentation of him taking a truffle and moving it to his mouth.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/6/2016, 12:51 pm

Maddy snatched the truffle from him and ate it. "Fight me b!tch," she said, sticking her tongue out at him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/7/2016, 10:07 am

Exy lunged at her with a laugh in his throat and pinned her to the ground. Do you really wanna fight a Hermes? We fight dirty. He whispered in her ear before chuckling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2016, 11:47 am

Maddy raised one eyebrow. "Wohoooh." Flipping over, she put her hands on his shoulders. "And we all know the Dionysus fight crazy and reckless. Which of the two would win?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/7/2016, 11:58 am

Exy chuckled at Maddy and threw himself forward to use one knee to pin down one of her shoulders while leaning down and resting his forehead to hers. Let the fun begin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2016, 12:11 pm

Giggling, she started tickling him until he got off her. "Exy!" she chimed. "Keen bean. How about we enjoy this dinner huh?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/7/2016, 12:15 pm

Laughing and letting her get up he moved to sit back at one of the corners of his picnic blanket.I hate to say I'm not ticklish luv. He said with a cheeky smile.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2016, 8:46 am

Maddy flipped her machete from her bracelet and grazed his stomach with it.
    "You sure about that?" she grinned, a few loose curls framing her face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/11/2016, 10:36 am

Lifting a few of the strands of hair from her cheeks as she grazed his stomach with her blade, sending chills up his spine. I'm beginning to think I like you when your deadly. He admitted with a chuckle.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2016, 11:35 am

Maddy grinned and put her machete aside, taking her wine glass instead. "You just wait," she simply said with a small smirk and took a sip.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/11/2016, 11:40 am

Exy lifted his own wine glass in a toast. To being as deadly as we can be crafty. He said referencing both their natures as well as two things he really enjoyed about Maddy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2016, 12:30 pm

Placing her wine glass down, Maddy wrapped her hands around Exy's shoulders and pulled him into a long, earnest kiss, before letting him go. "I had to do that at least once before eating garlic bread," she chuckled.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/12/2016, 12:43 am

Exy embraced the touch and kiss Maddy had given him but chuckled as well when she mentioned the bread Well we BOTH are eating the bread, so it couldn't be too bad. He pointed out while grabbing a slice of bread and taking a bode out of it while leaning back onto his other hand on the blanket.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2016, 2:42 am

Maddy couldn't argue with that logic and took a slice herself. She had to say, it was delicious: perfectly cooked, just the right amount of salt... it almost melted on her tongue whilst staying crunchy on the outside.
    Eventually she started the pasta, which was pretty much like a party for her taste buds. "Did you seriously cook all this?" she asked, wrapping the pasta around her fork.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/12/2016, 2:47 am

Exy scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. It took me about ten tries and a little help from one of my siblings who knows how to cook. He admitted. A bit of pink showed on his cheeks but in the faint light there was probably nothing to be seen. Spending all day working on food for a great evening was rewarding, after all it was for a special night.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2016, 7:23 am

Maddy just giggled, pulling her fork out of her mouth. Exy was a street thug but he had a very sweet side to him that he didn't show that often. But Maddy found it absolutely adorable.

"We've got to cook together at some point. And by cook I mean you order pizza and I mix some cocktails."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/12/2016, 7:30 am

A smile crept across his face.Now that is something I can get behind. He said raising his glass like a toast and drinking the last of his wine before refilling his glass halfway as people typically would. His phone buzzed but the son of Hermes didn't even look at it as it laid on the blanket, the lock screen lighting up with a message from "Miss QT" before fading back to black.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:06 am