A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Practice Swings

redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Practice Swings Empty Practice Swings

Post by redline2400 5/6/2016, 10:53 am

Whack! The grooved little sphere flew off of its tee, flying high into the sky. "FORE!!!" cried out it's sender, a wicked grin on his face as his eyes followed the ball.

One might ask why Julien was hitting golf balls at camp, or why he even had a bag of clubs at a place where there were literally no golf holes. Blame the people who adorned the Nike cabin, because that's where he got them from - his cabin. Maybe it was because gold was considered an Olympic sport by the IOC, but those clubs had no use being at camp.

Or at least until Julien discovered them and invented his new favorite sport: Ares Golf. The rules were simple: hit balls until a landmine went off. And it was fun as hell to Julien. To the Nike demigod, it was always satisfying to see the Ares kids get all shocked when their days are disrupted by the loud BOOM outside their window. A bloody good time indeed.

But there would be no boom this time around, as the bal hit the ground and bounced into the opened doorway of the cabin. This made Julien very angry, so he set his tee back up and took another swing.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Practice Swings Empty Re: Practice Swings

Post by Morgan Landry 5/6/2016, 12:31 pm

Dayami skipped out of the Hermes cabin and ducked as something white and small flew past her. Her eyes retraced the trajectory and fell on a guy of about seventeen in front of the Nike cabin, with thick curly hair.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a loud voice and hopped over, dressed in a colourful tee and boots.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/14/2016, 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/6/2016, 4:03 pm

The ball hit the side of the red-painted cabin, producing a hollow clunk before ultimately coming to rest on the grass below. No bang.

Julien was just about to get another ball set up when suddenly, a young girl vociferously made her way over to him. Probably some Hebe kid. "Exacting revenge, little one;" He put the ball on the tee, stepping back to swing. "Exacting revenge." Julien's driver smacked the ball with a metallic ping, sending it high over the cabins area. "FORE!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/6/2016, 5:35 pm

"Revenge? Oooh, are you pranking cabin 5?" She crouched down next to him and leaned in to follow the ball's trajectory. "Why are you using golf balls, are you trying to break one of their windo---" KABOOM! "Jesus Christ!!" A cloud of brown dust was rising up,sparks raining down in a bright orange glitter shower. Dayami turned to Julien. "What the maple frosted pumpkin donut was that about?"
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/6/2016, 5:55 pm

Julien bursted out laughing, raising his arms into the air. "WOOO! Hole in one baby!" He held out his hand, expecting a high-five from the younger demigod. "That, my little friend, is for every head they dunked into a latrine."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/6/2016, 6:11 pm

She high fived him back. "Oh, I see! That's cool! But what are those,explosive golf balls? Wow."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/6/2016, 6:17 pm

"No no; pressure sensitive landmines." He corrected, still laughing. "Those derelicts are so insecure that they place those all around their cabin. Afraid that their schemes will catch up with them? In my eyes, yes."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/6/2016, 6:26 pm

"That's smart!" Dayami said. "But isn't it a bit dangerous? I mean, explosions like that could kill people."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/6/2016, 6:32 pm

Julien shrugged. "So? Hazing can kill people, and they have no problem doing that."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/6/2016, 6:34 pm

"But if you do what they do, doesn't that make you like them?" Dayami asked,examining Julien's golf stick meticulously.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/6/2016, 6:47 pm

OOC: Golf stick...golf stick...I'm actually cracking up right now.

BIC: Julien thought for moment about that idea. "True. But chances are that by now, they know to stay away from the front of the cabin when I've got the clubs out."

Just as he said that, a soot covered golf ball hit Juilen in the head. "DAMNIT BIANCHI! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE YOU CRAZY F***ING EURO?!?!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/6/2016, 7:27 pm

OOC: She knows nothing about golf okay xD

BIC: Dayami jerked back as a soot covered son of Ares started yelling at Julien. Was this going to be a fight? If yes, she should probably stay out of it.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/6/2016, 8:20 pm

Julien stood his ground, not letting the soot covered Ares kid get the best of him. "No, I am not. I am merely seeking revenge for your-"

Ryan wasn't going to take any more of this kid's s***. First the arena chirping, and how he's setting off landmines. Who does this kid think he is, the boss of this place? Ryan wasn't going to let this pompous a** continue. He just swung at Bianchi's face and rammed him in the jaw, sending him down to the ground. "Get over the damn toilets Bianchi! Everyone gets dunked, you should know this by now!" Hoping for confirmation, Ryan turned to the young girl next to Julien, pointing and asking "You know, don't you?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2016, 5:56 pm

Dayami took a step back, holding her hands up. The son of Ares was scaring the hell out of her. "Dunked? Listen, I don't know anything about that, but I think you should get a handle on that otherwise urine big trouble, man," she quickly said. Whenever she was nervous or scared, she had a tendency to just blurt out puns.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/7/2016, 6:10 pm

Ryan lowered his finger and eased his expression. "Urinetrouble"? "...Just...ok, that's a yes." He turned back to Julien, now grabbing the wealthy Swiss' collar. Ryan wasn't normally like this, but this kid blew up a freaking landmine for s***s and giggles. He needed to have something knocked into place. Desperately.

"Even the girl understands, Bianchi; quit acting like you're the f***ing hero and don't do stupid s*** like set of landmines! Are we clear?!"

A grin appeared on Julien's face. "No." And seconds later, another bruise appeared on it too.

"F***ing European wise-a**." Ryan let go of Julien's collar, dropping him a few inches to the grass and turning to Dayami. "You know what not to do here now, right?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2016, 6:16 pm

"Yes," she mumbled. "Pleasedonthitme."

Who was this guy even and why did he hate Julien so much?
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/7/2016, 9:37 pm

S***. She was afraid of Ryan now. Oh well, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, just ask Newton. He kneeled down to Dayami's height and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey;" Ryan said in a much quieter, much softer voice than the one he used with Julien; "you don't need to be scared of me. You're not the one blowing up landmines and cussing people out without reason. Just...don't do either of those and you'll be safe from us at five, ok? Just act sane and you'll be totally fine."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/8/2016, 2:58 am

"I call bullsh!t," little Dayami said, lifting her chin. "Whatever anyone does, we're never 'safe' from Ares kids cause you guys just go around picking fights or so I heard."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/8/2016, 5:26 am

"Now you're generalizing." Ryan quickly retorted. "Maybe some of my brothers and sisters are like that, but not me. Believe me, punching someone in the face isn't in my recipe for a good day. Bianchi...he's just crossed a few too many lines with me and the rest of the family."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/8/2016, 5:38 am

That was fair enough. She nodded, though was still a bit guarded; she just disliked bullies, and cabin 5 seemed to be a nest of them. "Alright."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/8/2016, 5:45 am

"Good." Standing up, he gestured at Julien. "Now if you want to be a good friend, I'd say get him some ambrosia or nectar and make sure he gets a conservative amount of them. Or don't do that, I don't care. I'll see you around kid." And with that, Ryan headed back to cabin 5, taking extra care to avoid the new depression in the land before stepping inside.

Julien groaned, pulling himself up from the ground. "Ares b******. Just punches as he pleases."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/8/2016, 5:50 am

"You okay?" she asked. Two times she had to fetch ambrosia for people today, first Jin, now this Bianchi person. She realized she didn't even know his first name.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/8/2016, 6:00 am

"Yeah, I'm fine." Julien was standing, now dusting himself off. "Nothing but a few pieces of character; no emergency here."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/8/2016, 6:07 am

"So... are you going to do like he asked?" Dayami said, curious.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/8/2016, 6:16 am

Julien grinned and looked at Dayami, some blood starting to become visible where Ryan hit his jaw. "Stop messing with that cabin? On my mother's winning name, no. You really think I'm about to let those thugs get the best of me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:36 am