A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

coconut sharks in the water

courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

coconut sharks in the water Empty coconut sharks in the water

Post by courier six 5/26/2016, 10:33 pm

Cameron hummed to himself, mostly. Maybe it was loud enough for fellow campers to hear, maybe not. Warm sand, saturated with sea water, squished through his toes and gave way to imprints where his weight fell. The water was a clear, sparkling blue (as per its usual) with the occasional hippocampus popping up over the water. The son of Apollo wasn't looking for much in particular -although the shards of sea glass that sometimes appeared were quite lovely- but instead tried to enjoy the day ahead of him to the best of his capability.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

coconut sharks in the water Empty Re: coconut sharks in the water

Post by Cliché 5/26/2016, 11:08 pm

Angel raked her hand through her hair her violin lightly tapping her hip as she walked down onto the beach. She was wearing white shorts with a dark tank top on that had some sort of Aztec pattern on it. Her vans in her hand. It was a decent time not too early, but not quite noon yet. Angel's eyes scanned the horizon, her eyes landing on a boy not very far away that seemed to be looking out at the ocean. As she slowly walked closer she could hear him humming, it was nice. Angel smiled and turned to him, placing her hands behind her back she smiled brightly, "Hello."
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 5/26/2016, 11:37 pm

His eyes darted forward to a girl carrying a violin. A strange object to take to the beach, but interesting nonetheless. "Ah! Hello there, didn't notice you coming by," he chuckled. Cameron stuck his hands into his pockets, keeping his smile. Some water splashed by on his toes; the tide was coming in. "I must ask," he started, taking out one of his hands to point at the instrument. "Why did you bring a violin out here?"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/27/2016, 12:59 am

Angel looked down at her violin then back up at him, "Oh, its my weapon, and I always carry it around," she smiled sheepishly, "I'm Angel Rei, Daughter of Epione, nice to meet you, I'm sorry if I startled you by the way." She set down her vans and unhooked her violin from her waist, holding it in front of her she said, "but yeah, its my weapon, I guess it does look a little strange to be carrying around like that, ya think?"
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 5/27/2016, 2:02 pm

Cameron let out another hearty laugh. Laughter was good for the soul, after all. "A weapon? Just as I though I've seen it all at this camp! You're going to have to show it to me, sometime." He calmed down some, took a deep breath, and looked out at the ocean while she introduced herself. He looked back at her and stuck out his hand. "Cameron Rodriguez, son of Apollo." A seagull called out, squawking aimlessly and noisily. "It's not that strange, when you think about it. There's some kids at this camp who carry around massive scythes with no problem at all!"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/29/2016, 11:41 pm

Angel shook his hand," nice to meet you, and yeah I guess so." She reattached her violin and turned to the ocean, "So what brings you out here today Cameron? Anything other than the beautiful view?" Angel looked down at her toes where the water was slowly rolling over them and her feet slowly sunk into the sand. She readjusted herself on the sand her feet having left prints, she looked out at the ocean the way the waves curved in on themselves or how the sky met the water and how it seemed to curve from the horizon. Which it did because the earth was round. The way the light glistened off the water was incredibly beautiful, seagulls occasionally flew overhead and there was even some just standing on the beach, around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:32 am