A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

as the sun sets - belle

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

as the sun sets - belle - Page 2 Empty Re: as the sun sets - belle

Post by Belle 2/26/2017, 2:49 am

as the sun sets - belle - Page 2 F553934353c5778b4a1d013e47f24f22

The daughter of Enyo hadn't expected what happened. She felt his hand on the side of her face. It froze every cell in her body as she just sat there stunned as the words fell from his face. In that moment Vi felt special. She felt the care and kindness from the son of Aphrodite and it felt like a warm embrace. She didn't even have time to think, but she noticed his hand retracting and instinctively she reached out and grabbed it before he could fully retract it.

"You don't have to retract." The demigod said softly and she could feel her own nerves rise within herself, unsure of how Jase would react to her grabbing his hand. Would he reject her grabbing his hand? Maybe he retracted his hand because he felt like it, Vi wasn't sure, but she was left holding his hand still while her eyes were locked with his.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/26/2017, 3:00 am

as the sun sets - belle - Page 2 Tumblr_ok8z71f8zx1v79sbao1_400

Jase was trying to find some kind of stammered reason as to why he had touched her face, in case she was upset by it. Jase opened his mouth to recite that excuse, when Jase realized that she was holding his hand. SHE was holding HIS hand. A smile broke on Jase's face. "I'm sorry, Vi. I just didn't want to upset you."

Jase, as much as he knew about love and dating and these emotions, still had no clue what he was doing. Vi wasn't like the girls he was used to being around. They were all simple and easy. This wasn't going to be easy or simple. Jase looked at their hands and turned his hand, lacing his fingers tight between Vi's. "I won't do it again."

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/26/2017, 3:45 am

There was several moments of silence as she held his hands and she couldn't stop the quickened beat of her heart as the silence continued. Soon it broke and he was apologizing and she shook her head a little bit. "It's okay. You didn't upset me, I promise." She said with a small smile.

Several moments passed, but soon she could feel his fingers lacing tight between hers and she couldn't stop the smile on her face from getting bigger. Vi shifted to move closer to him and she leaned her head against his shoulder while still keeping their fingers interlocked. "Good." She said softly.

"You don't have to be nervous, Jase. If I wasn't interested I wouldn't be here or I would have left already."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/26/2017, 5:50 pm

Jase leaned his head lightly on the daughter of Enyo's and smirked a little, chuckling. "It's funny. This is what I'm supposed to do. My body, my brain, they're designed to stay calm and confident in all of this, but my heart is racing as we sit like this." Jase realized that he was rambling. As much as he sounded confident, it was still hard admitting that he wasn't.

Jase rotated his head a bit to look up at the stars. Being from Orlando, he never saw stars growing up, too much ambient light. The stars were beautiful. Jase tilted his face back down to look at Vi's. "Just as beautiful." Jase whispered. He could still be suave while nervous.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/27/2017, 2:11 am

Vi felt him lean his head lightly ontop of hers and she just felt a sense of calmness. Despite the fact that Jase seemed a little nervous, she could feel calming and overall good vibes from Jase. It was something she hadn't felt with a lot of people. She just didn't feel like her guard had to be up around him and it just made it easy.

"I'd disagree in it being something you're supposed to do. We are not our parents. They are not us. We are our own individuals and we make our own name and our own paths. It's alright, my heart is uh, it's racing too." She said, speaking the last part more softly.

She could feel Jase move his head and she looked to the side to see him looking at the stars. They were a nice thing to look at. Something people often didn't take advantage of often enough. She heard what he had said and she tilted her head to look at him. "I'm glad you think so."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/27/2017, 2:25 am

Jase's eyes locked with Vi, and he never wanted to look away. Her dark brown eyes were absolutely captivating. The son of Aphrodite took his free hand and placed it lightly on the side of Vi's face. Jase blinked a few times and then slowly lowered his lips to Vi's forehead, kissing her lightly there. Jase pulled his head back and looked into Vi's eyes.

Jase didn't want this moment to end. There was a slight breeze coming from the sea and breaking through the warm night air. The moon was full and Jupiter and Mars could be seen in the sky. More importantly than all of that, Jase was sitting there with this girl who made his heart race and he couldn't catch his breath. Jase smiled at her, still holding her eye contact.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on 2/27/2017, 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/27/2017, 2:41 am

The daughter of Enyo found her eyes locked with Jase's. The same feelings she felt from before had surfaced again and her heart only began to race even faster. Every other single thought that was in her mind had faded upon looking into his eyes. The blue eyes she just kept growing fonder of and losing herself in.

Soon his hand rested lightly on her face again as he kissed her forehead. Vi wasn't shocked, but she was speechless at this point. He just seemed so tender and kind. Nothing not even the cool breeze coming in could ruin the moment for her. Their eyes met yet again and she held it for awhile before she decided to lean in and kiss him, pressing her lips against his.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/27/2017, 1:57 pm

Jase smiled against Vi's lips as soon as he felt her lips against his. Jase let his hand slide down from her face and set it lightly on her back, right by her waist, pulling her a little bit closer to him. After a few seconds Jase pulled his face back from hers. A large smile crossed Jase's face and he laughed slightly. "I was really hoping you would do that."

There is nothing like the feeling of a first kiss, especially when it's with someone who means something. Jase remarked to himself. Especially to an Aphrodite kid, nothing can compare to the feeling. It's part of the reason that Aphrodite kids went out of their way to get people to kiss them. It was almost like a kind of high. Nothing would compare, though, to kissing someone when there was actually feeling there.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/27/2017, 7:23 pm

Vi could feel Jase's hand slide down form her face and was soon lightly resting on her back as he pulled her a little closer. She could feel the excitement rise up within herself. The adrenaline was pumping through her veins and this time it was from something completely different than what she was usually used to for adrenaline rushes. Kissing the son of Aphrodite was exilerhating and she'd definitely deem this to be one of the few special moments in her life.

Her heart was still racing even after he pulled his face away for a little bit. "You were hoping, I'd kiss you, huh?" Vi said in a more hushed and teasing tone, as a grin started to form on her face. The daughter of Enyo had been really enjoying her time spent on the picnic and was glad she had agreed to it.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/27/2017, 7:56 pm

Jase laughed a little. "I had, actually. I was nervous that if I did it, I'd be pushing too much." Jase said lightly. He traced his finger lightly up and down Vi's spine. Jase was finally feeling calm and collected, his brain realigned by the kiss. "Aren't first kisses just... magical, especially on a beautiful night like this." Jase said with a sweet smile, his voice light.

Jase wanted to sit here forever with Vi, but he knew that wasn't possible. At some points they would have to get up and go back to their own cabins, but they had another date planned. This wasn't the end, even if the end was coming tonight.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/27/2017, 8:27 pm

Hearing his laugh had calmed her down a bit. Her grin only grew wider as he began to mention that he had wanted her to kiss him. It was a little strange hearing a son of Aphrodite being nervous about boundaries, but there was something endearing about how he seemed so careful. She could feel his finder lightly trace up and down her spine, and honestly, it was really soothing.

"You really are a child of Aphrodite. It shows, but I like it." She said with a genuine smile before she continued speaking, "and yes. They are." At this point in the night Vi wasn't even sure what time it was, but that didn't matter to her at this point, she enjoyed her night out at the beach with Jase. She knew it was going to be a little sad when the evening ended, but they did have another date planned, and that was something she was excited for as well.

"There's something you should know about me before our second date."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/28/2017, 1:57 am

Something about hearing her compliment him for being a son of Aphrodite made him smile from ear to ear. He was so used to being complimented for his non-Aphrodite qualities, and ridiculed for the qualities his mother gave him. Sitting here with Vi, though, he could feel his mother by his side. Holding Vi like this was invigorating.

Jase tilted his head to the side a little bit. "What is that?" Jase asked. Was she going to tell him something that would change everything? Jase didn't want that. He couldn't have that happen between him and Vi.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/28/2017, 2:09 am

As they sat there Vi could hear the sounds of the waves washing up on the shore an then receeding back into the ocean. It was a calm and soothing sound that only enhanced the darkness that cloaked the night with the single bright moon in the sky radiating it's light down on the whole earth. In her thoughts she never excpected herself to have these feelings for a son of Aphrodite, yet here she was impressed with all his traits that associated with his god parent.

When Jase asked her about what it was that she had to tell him, she knew it was making him a bit worried, and that was part of what she was trying to do. Vi was quite playful at times and liked to get people worried for no reason but false pretenses. "Well..." She started trailing off as she diverted her eye contact away from his for a few seconds before they moved back. "It may not seem like it, but..." The daughter of Enyo trailed yet again before a smile started to slip back onto her face as she finished off what she was saying, "I'm quite the cuddler."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/28/2017, 2:22 am

Jase couldn't help but laugh when Vi let him in on her little secret. "You had me going for a minute there. I thought you were going to tell me you had scales on Fridays or something." Jase laughed. He looked over the wine dark sea in front of them. The son of Aphrodite loved the water and the night time. He felt safer at night, for some reason, under the stars.

Jase turned his attention back to the girl next to him. "I should probably tell you something about me too, then." Jase said, raising an eyebrow, a sinister look on his face. Jase placed his other hand on Vi's back and pulled her into him again. "I'm quite the kisser." Jase said, placing his lips on hers again.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/28/2017, 1:35 pm

Vi was glad to see that Jase could take in jokes and laugh about them. She knew not everyone would be okay with how she liked to joke around or mess around with people. Everything she did was always harmless. "Oh no, that's on the 29th of February." Vi said jokingly with a laugh of her own.

She watched him look away to look at the water and she couldn't help but notice his defined jawline, and so many more facial features. Vi liked them all, and all she could think was that he was truly handsome. When he turned his attention back to her he started to mention how he should probably tell her something about himself too. Vi's eyebrow raised around the same time Jase's had. She felt his other hand on her back and he pulled her into him and spoke before she had the chance. Vi felt his lips press against hers once again and she couldn't help, but smile against his as her arms shifted to wrap around his neck.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/28/2017, 10:42 pm

Jase felt VI smile against his lips and couldn't help but smile back against hers as well, before kissing her again. Jase kissed her for markedly longer than he had before pulling his head back, but barely. "And to think, I had a sword at your throat a few hours ago." Jase said. His face was still close enough to Vi's that when he talked, his lips brushed against hers. He could feel her breath against his lips.

What Jase said to VI made him think. This was not at all how he had expected this day to go. Jase almost stayed in bed that morning, but he needed a good day in the arena. That was one of the best choices you've ever made, Waters.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/28/2017, 11:02 pm

The daughter of Enyo was starting to feel like his kisses were contagious at this point. She was drawn in and continued to kiss him back herself. After what seemed like only seconds passed by Jase had pulled his head back ever so slightly. When he brought up their match earlier today she grinned. "I don't usually like to lose, but I really don't mind losing to you." She said softly and even as she spoke she could feel her lips brush against his a little bit.

"You're right though, you are quite the kisser." She said with a grin and she pressed her lips against his again, before she pulled back just a little again and looked at him. "I'm glad you challenged me today."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 3/1/2017, 12:45 am

Jase couldn't pull his lips away from Vi's, so it was a good thing that she did it for him. "Me too. I'm really glad that we ended up here." Jase said. He had spent a lot of time in the Aphrodite cabin with people talking about dating and love and he knew what they meant when it was about flings, or needing someone to kiss but, but he didn't get it really. Jase was starting to get it.

Jase pushed himself up off the ground and offered his hand to Vi's. "Let's go for a walk." Jase kicked off his shoes to make it easier to walk on the sand and water.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 3/1/2017, 1:07 am

Vi was more than happy to hear that he was also glad that they had ended up on the date. It wasn't like the daughter of Enyo to be this way with a boy. It was like her old self was being pulling out of her shell yet again. Somewhere her old self had been hiding since she was really young. Whenever people talked about dating and romance, especially Jase's half siblings, she would always roll her eyes thinking it was dumb and half the things they thought would happen would never happen. However, in one night, Vivienne was being proven wrong.

When he got up he had held his hand out to her offering it to help her up. Vi took it and she followed his lead and took her shoes off as well, after standing up. "A walk sounds nice." Vi said as she laced her fingers with his and she started to walk onto the sandy beach.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 3/2/2017, 12:37 am

Jase, his hand laced in Vi's, made his way down to the water's edge. Jase stood on the water's side and Vi, the beach's. His feet and ankles were covered with water when the tide came up. He could see the moon and stars reflected in the water next to him. The water was a bit chilly, but it felt nice, especially with the warmth of Vi by his side. "Gods. Enyo and Aphrodite. Who woulda thunk it?" Jase teased, squeezing Vi's hand lightly.

Jase wanted to know everything there was to know about the daughter of Enyo. He wanted to know her past, her present, her dreams. Jase found her so immensely captivating. Jase looked over at Vi. He was about 5 inches taller than her, perfect for him to lean over and kiss the top of her head, which he did. "What is your favorite place in the world?"

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 3/2/2017, 1:01 am

Walking along the shore line in the moonlight really was something else. It almost took her breath away as they had their hands interwined and she could feel the warmth that radiated off the son of Aphrodite. She could feel the tiny sand particles against her feet as they walked, some of them sticking as the sand was damp from the tide. "Is that even English?" Vi asked teasingly to Jase with a little laugh.

She started to lightly swing their arms back and forth as they walked, and she was perfectly content with the evening and just being able to spend time with him. That was when he asked her a question that she had to dig around in her mind a little to figure out what it was. "My favourite place in the world? Well, there was this little park outside of my old apartment I lived in, it was a quiet little place and it was somewhere to really escape. They had a little garden with a big wishing pond. There was a little bench in the trees kind of hidden, and that's usually where I'd sit and play guitar and sing some songs. What's yours?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 3/2/2017, 4:09 pm

Jase nodded along as she explained her favorite place. He could picture it, and smile spread on his face. "Will you sing for me sometime?" Jase asked sweetly. Jase started to circle his thumb on the back of Vi's hand. Her hands were soft, but strong from all her fighting. It was the perfect hand to hold.

Jase scratched at the side of his head, "Well, as I begrudgingly admitted, I'm a gymnast. Back home in Orlando I practiced at he same gym my whole career. I started there when I was 3, and was there until I quit gymnastics. It had inside and outside workout spaces. I loved it so much there. There, I always felt safe. I miss it a lot." Jase said with a sigh. "I was really good. Still am." Jase said smugly.

[
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 3/2/2017, 9:41 pm

After Jase had listened to her, she heard him ask if she'd sing for him sometime. Although, it wasn't how most people had asked her, he was kind about it and his thumb circling on the back of her hand was calming. Vi felt calm and relaxed around the son of Aphrodite in general. It was a good feeling. She didn't have to waste a lot of energy she usually did. More room to just be herself, and that's all she's wanted for awhile. "I will." She said with a reassuring smile.

When he started to describe his favourite place her smile grew bigger. It was actually cool that Jase had been in gymnastics to begin with. Some people who make fun of him, but she had respect for it, because she knew if she even tried to do half of what a gymnasit did, she'd fall flat on her face every time."You should perform for me sometime then. If you want to. Maybe you could teach me something, but I'd probably be horrible at it." Vi said the last part with a small laugh.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 3/3/2017, 12:34 am

Jase nodded. "Yeah, I can show you some time. I've done a lot of practicing here, so I'm still doing pretty well." Jase said with a shrug. He was cocky about his abilities, and he wasn't afraid to admit it. Jase liked being good at stuff. Everyone had to be good at something, right? "I miss baseball quite a bit at well."

Somewhere in the back of his mind, though, he was a bit worried about if someone was going to tell on them. He knew that they weren't supposed to be out this late, especially alone. Jase didn't care though. He was here with VI, and that was all that mattered. Jase looked down at the daughter of Enyo and smiled.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 3/3/2017, 3:05 am

"I look forward to seeing your moves, Waters." Vi replied with a grin on her face. SHe could tell he was being cocky about it, which she understood, she was cocky about most of the things she was good at as well. "Oh, baseball?" She questioned. She knew earlier he had mentioned playing, but the daughter of Enyo couldn't really picture him playing it. In that moment she was trying to picture him in the attire as she looked up at him.

"Do you still have a uniform that fits you?" She asked with a grin on her face. "I'd love to see it on you." Especially the baseball cap, she was interested to see what it looked like. "I'd offer to play baseball, but unfortunately two people isn't enough to play a game." Vi said with a shrug of her shoulders. As Jase had looked down at her though she looked up at him and she ended up giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content