A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

No homo (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

No homo (private) Empty No homo (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/8/2017, 8:37 pm

The ball bounced once on the edge and fell right through. Chris dribbled it back to the middle of the field, let it bounce back and forth between his legs, spun, took a run, jumped high and slam dunked it. His hair was plastered on his skull with sweat -- well, the hair he had. He had been rocking a punk undercut for the last few months, after spending his early teenhood playing with messy spikes and Eminem styles.
    He lazily made the ball bounce alongside him as he went to the edge of the field, dropping down on the grass. He was sweaty, tired, and sore. A few new scars were stretching across his skin and ugly shades of purple, courtesy of some stupid Nike runt. Chris flexed his arm in a quick sword movement whilst picturing himself beheading him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

No homo (private) Empty Re: No homo (private)

Post by Green 5/8/2017, 8:51 pm

No homo (private) Tumblr_o0phtadAD51tfgjnso4_250
    Cypress wanted to go to the camp fire. He really, really wanted to, but some how his absented mindedness got the best of him and he got lost. He tried to think about where the amphitheater was, but he couldn't find it.

Dressed in his camp shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes, and a straw hat, he made his way around. With a sigh, he stumbled upon the basketball court. That's when he saw a guy playing basketball with himself. He had fair skin that seemed covered in dark spots (probably from fighting) and red hair that looked like flames in the sunset.

With a gulp, he slowly walked toward him, stopping a few feet away from him. "E-excuse? Where's the amphitheater?"

Last edited by Green on 5/9/2017, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/9/2017, 5:17 am

Chris turned around aggressively. Which idiot was ruining his evening now?

"Amphitheater's that way, punk," he snorted, pointing him in the wrong direction.

The guy had a strong built and dark, smooth features. The sunset made a side of his face glow orange. Chris ignored the rush of attraction he felt and strode over. "Hold up. You a Nike kid?" he asked, a knife suddenly in his hand.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/9/2017, 10:32 am

The quick, hard movement of the guy made him flinch, but only slightly.

"Thanks," He slowly raised his hand to give him a small goodbye wave. "Didn't mean to bother you." When the guy asked him he was a kid of Nike, Cypress turned around to answer him only to see a knife in his hand. The son of Demeter's heart sank.

"...No." He answered truthfully, taking steps back.

Last edited by Green on 5/9/2017, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/9/2017, 10:36 am

"Really? Cause you look just like one of those @sshole c#nts to me," Chris spat, threateningly close. There was some height difference, but that had never stopped Chris from throwing people around before.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/9/2017, 10:49 am

Cypress quickly shook his head as he started to back away from the guy. He was definitely intimidating and he was sure that he was even when he wasn't trying. Closer now, Cypress was able to tell that he had angry green eyes and freckles splattered across his face.

"I'm a Demeter kid!"
    He quickly blurted out. "Not Nike, I swear," He took his camp beaded necklace and showed him the green one. "See?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/9/2017, 11:03 am

Chris stuck his knife under the necklace and glanced at the green one. "Demeter, huh," he grunted and let him go, which was his version of an apology. "Don't you have daisies to grow or something?" He flipped his knife and made it disappear back into his clothing, almost disappointed. He was pumped for a fight, he didn't know why. His whole day had been one long brawl cut up by a lunch break, but he still had enough anger to take on a squadron.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/9/2017, 11:12 am

"Uh," Cypress gulped, "yes, but I'm supposed to go to camp fire, but I got turned around. There was this lady bug on a flower, but-- never mind." Cypress decided to keep his details to himself. "I'm...guessing you're a son of Ares?" He hazarded.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/9/2017, 12:04 pm

"Catching on, are ya," Chris mouthed with a sneer. He had a sword at his side and tactical knives sheathed on his wrists. A serrated blade poked out from under his shirt. He had other weapons hidden inside his clothing, but those were the obvious ones.

OOC: Realized I haven't described his clothing. He's in gym shorts and camp tee, and for once he's wearing running shoes instead of combat boots. He's also wearing a shark tooth around his neck, plus the camp necklace.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/9/2017, 12:17 pm

Cypress definitely felt threatened by the son of Ares, but he tried not to let it effect him. The last thing he needed was to give the guy a reason to bully him. "Uh," He tried to think of something to change the subject. "You...have a nice accent. Is it...French?" The son of Demeter gulped. Even with his height, Cypress still finds him intimidating.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/9/2017, 12:27 pm

He groaned. He hated being called French. "Wanna say that again? I'm bloody Corsican, d#uchebag." He closed a fist and flexed his arm, as if about to land a punch. "Why are you still here anyway, do you need free @sskicking lessons?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/9/2017, 12:38 pm

That made Cypress jump. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't know I-- I didn't know..." Cypress didn't know that there was such a nationality as "Corsican". He probably should take his advice and run for it before he could say anything else to him.

"Actually, c-could you? Teach me how to fight? I've been looking for someone to help me, but I've been to scared to go toward the Ares' cabin. I heard there's landmines buried places." Cypress hazarded. "Never mind," He quickly turned on his heel and started to walk away.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/9/2017, 1:24 pm

"Teach you? How to fight?" He snorted. "I'd rather teach a dead whale. That's right, get lost, you..." Just as he was about to fire a bunch of insults after him, his eyes fell on the picnic table next to them. There was a sandwich right there, with cheese, salami, tomatoes, it looked heavenly. He noticed the guy had been holding it earlier, but it was untouched.
    Did...did the dude really just give him his food? Just like that?
    Chris followed him with his eyes.

"Oi."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/9/2017, 1:31 pm

Cypress paused when he heard the guy address him. He slowly turned around to see what the shorter, more muscular guy wanted. "Yes?" He answered cautiously.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/9/2017, 1:52 pm

Chris took a bite of the sandwich. Holy Zeus, it tasted even better than it looked...

"Right. Fine. I guess I can try and coach you for a bit," he grunted. "Arena, tomorrow at 11am. And don't be late, I hate people who waste my time." With that, he turned away, grabbed his basketball and strode away with headphones in his ears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:25 am