A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

sucky (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

sucky (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: sucky (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 8/18/2017, 12:20 pm

Suddenly a hand found hers. Arian grabbed on tight and dug herself free from the sand, pulled forward by whoever had come to her help. A few breaststrokes later she burst through the surface and took a loud breath, coughing up water.

"By Poseidon!" she finally panted, clawing the wet hair out of her face. Next to her was the boy from before, Wes. And the monster was nowhere to be seen. "What happened? Is it dead?"
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/18/2017, 1:00 pm

wes chuckled nervously. "who knows, must have ran away." he examined arian up and down looking for any places of concern of pain when he noticed her knee. it was bloody and bruised and looked possibly fractured. "woah, you should probably sit down." he said, helping her to shore and poking the wound to see her response.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/22/2017, 4:40 am

"Ow!" she shouted when he poked her knee. It was a gruesome sight. The skin was split and bloodied. It looked like an over ripe grapefruit that had burst on the ground. "Its...its fine. I'm a daughter of Apollo. I can heal myself."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/25/2017, 11:16 pm

wes winced at just the thought of what pain she could be feeling. "i really do think you should let me help. it's a lot easier when someone else helps." he said after slightly hesitating. "i mean, you could be seriously hurt and not even know yet."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/26/2017, 10:13 am

Arian gritted her teeth and closed her eyes. "Thin fracture of the patella, soft tissue damage and displacement of the meniscus." She could not move the knee. It may sound benign with all the 'thin' and 'soft' but the terms were misleading: the wound was quite serious. "Would you... would you mind helping me to my stuff? I have ambrosia and nectar in my bag."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/28/2017, 2:54 pm

"yeah." he said as he was distracted by the wound. "i mean, yeah of course." he did his best to help her over to her bag, but he was a pretty scrawny guy. he lifted weights but not when he was stressed whether someone was okay. he helped her sit down near her bag. "so, is now a bad time to ask to hang out again?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/30/2017, 5:22 am

The walk back to her spot was rocky and she felt her eyes burn in response. Her knee felt like someone was baking it in lava. And trust me, with the climbing wall here at camp, she knew what that could feel like.
    Finally she lowered herself next to her bag. Even sitting down with her leg up sent a fresh wave of pain through her wound. After fumbling through her belongings for a moment she pulled out a lunchbox and tore it open, grabbing a square of ambrosia at random and sticking it between her teeth. It crunched as she chewed on it.
    She looked up at Wes. "As in, a date?" she asked with her mouth full. When she drank from her tin bottle, it seemed like cool, melted gelato filled her mouth. Her vision suddenly sharpened like she'd gotten a double shot espresso. A warm, tingling feeling spread through her leg and her knee slowly mended itself, tissues growing back together and bones snapping into place again. Arian hummed a hymn to her father under her breath to help the process.
    Eventually nothing remained on her knee but a faint web of scars, white against her tan. Arian breathed out in relief -- the pain had receded to a dull throb.

"Olympus be praised for ambrosia," she mumbled, then looked up at Wes again. A light smile stretched her lips. "Tomorrow, at the lake? I've got to help my cabin plan Capture the Flag but I'm free after that."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/30/2017, 1:02 pm

"i mean, it's whatever you want it to be. anything can be a date if you're with the right person." he chuckled after he said this, realizing how weird he must sound. it was nice to not see her in pain and for some odd reason, it calmed him. "yeah, the lake definitely sounds good. today has been nice," he paused slightly, "you know, besides the giant scary thing in the water." he said, messing with the strings in his swim trunks."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:40 am