A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

First Character Form

bellerobot
    bellerobot

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2018-03-18

First Character Form Empty First Character Form

Post by bellerobot 3/18/2018, 10:37 pm

Name: Rosa Martinez
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Hair: Dark brown
    Height: 5' 5''
    Body Type: Short and slightly skinny
    Skin Color: Light brown, like coffee with a lot of milk
    God Parent: Ares
    Mortal Parent: Maria Martinez
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Good listener, pleasant singing voice, ruthless fighter.
    Weapon**: Short celestial bronze sword, doesn't have another form so she carries it in a violin case.
    Personality: Introverted, has difficulty talking to other people, especially in large groups. One on one, however, she can be a good listener and be surprisingly considerate and caring. She's very cleanly and is very sensitive to what clothes or armor she wears. She keeps all her clothes clean and her armor and sword well-polished. She's usually considered quiet, straight-laced and polite, but when upset she can be violent and illogical.
    Flaws: Low self-confidence, difficulty controlling her emotions, especially anger. Kind of a loner, can be lazy.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Good at locating her opponents weaknesses in a fight.
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Can summon up to three dead warriors in a fight. Warriors must have fallen in a lost or surrendured battle. Warriors can be difficult to control for long periods of time and can change sides if someone else has a greater hold on the dead, such as a child of the Underworld. She can summon warriors for two posts, needs a resting period of five posts.
    Life Before Camp*: Maria Martinez was a bartender who Ares casually threatened when on "official" godly business. When Maria threatened him right back, Ares grew strongly attracted to her stubborn personality, and Rosa came to exist shortly thereafter. Rosa lived with her mother Maria in the west for most of her life, moving only when Rosa was expelled for fighting another student in seventh grade. Like most demigods, she has difficulty concentrating in school. A satyr came into her classroom disguised as a classmate in her ninth year, and after she survived an attack from a cyclops, they began the journey to Camp Half Blood together.
    RP Example*: I smoothed down my shirt in the PE locker room, trying to ignore the loud giggling coming from the girl behind me.
    "I'm not kidding Troian, he's really working at McDonalds now!" she exclaimed. "I even had to order this PeanutBuster milkshake from him, but I'm pretty sure he spit in it, 'cause...ew." She poured her half-drunk milkshake on the ground. I watched the mess grow, slowly oozing over an unfortunate backpack and cell phone in its path. Girls wearing nothing but socks squealed and moved to safer ground.
    "Excuse me, do you mind cleaning that up?" I said, in a much louder voice than I intended.
    The girl and her friends stared at me, shocked into silence by my harsh tone. It didn't last long.
    "Jesus, chill out!" The girl snapped. "It's just a spill, psycho." She threw her empty cup at me, where it bounced against my shoes, spraying my legs with bits of whipped cream and PeanutBuster milkshake.
    A wave of rage roared over me, filling my vision with red. I let out a guttural scream and shoved her into a wall of lockers.

Last edited by bellerobot on 3/20/2018, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

First Character Form Empty Re: First Character Form

Post by Morgan Landry 3/20/2018, 11:50 am

Hi there!
    Your form is pretty much perfect! :D Only thing I'd ask is to add post limits to the powers. Eg, she can summon three dead warriors for about 3 posts, and needs 5 posts to recharge.
    bellerobot
    bellerobot

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2018-03-18

Post by bellerobot 3/20/2018, 11:41 pm

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Can summon up to three dead warriors in a fight. Warriors must have fallen in a lost or surrendured battle. Warriors can be difficult to control for long periods of time and can change sides if someone else has a greater hold on the dead, such as a child of the Underworld. She can summon warriors for two posts, needs a resting period of five posts.

Is this better?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2018, 12:33 pm

Yep thats fine! For future forms, no need to repost parts of the form, just edit and reply "edited" so that we know it's ready to check again ;)

Standing ovation Approved!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:22 am