A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Character Playlists

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Character Playlists Empty Character Playlists

Post by Shade 3/11/2021, 3:30 pm

So! During my absence I got into Dungeons and Dragons (shocking I know, who would have thought being on roleplaying sites in my youth would introduce me to satanism the og Roleplaying game?) and through that one of the players in a campaign I was in got us all into making playlists for our characters. As a way to get a better understanding of the character and help get in their heads before sessions. An idea I very much enjoyed as making the playlists was as much fun as listening to them afterwards.

So, now I ask, do you all have playlists for your characters? What are they if you do? Care to share them? I have two (technically)  as Darren and Romulus started out as characters here that I moved to Dungeons and Dragons, and made playlists for those 'versions' of the characters but I feel they still accurately depict the versions of them on here.

Darren: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7dhD1idNQiyvk8WI6xPxI9?si=G7HKSytdSmGoYDRgeHYEEA
    Spoiler:

Romulus: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0gNYempLmjA2PamD7ybgZu?si=D6CT2BSTS_at-TPCNVXETA
    Spoiler:
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male
    Number of posts : 264
    Registration date : 2017-07-04

Character Playlists Empty Re: Character Playlists

Post by FinnsRainbow 3/11/2021, 5:22 pm

I only have songs for Kyungsuk so far:
    1. click me
    2. click me (from The Handmaiden, one of her favourite movies wich kinda inspired her as a character)
    3. click me
    4. click me
    5. click me (oh look it's Morgan's signature!)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/17/2021, 7:19 am

About time I did this as well! I'll probably edit this post periodically to add songs// characters. I'll start with those who are currently active
    As promised, loads of Muse & Daft Punk

Tiberia
    For Tiberia I tend to choose either rock music or synthwave (mainly cause synthwave has a sort of "aquatic" feeling that fits her character well ). Other than that, anything that reminds me of Rome

Spoiler:

Cameron
    Her playlist is a mix of rock and rap (and obviously some Gladiator OST)

Spoiler:

Maddy
    The songs I associate with her are usually more fun and dance-y, but some hazey music is thrown in too

Spoiler:

Lee
    Lee's playlist is fun and quirky, with lots of electro, some 80s & 90s music and a few stoner songs

Spoiler:

Morgan
    Morgan's playlist is a mix of my favourite songs with songs that generally remind me of ancient Greece

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 9:55 am