A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!!

Poll

Whose Son Or Daughter Are You?

[ 1 ]
    HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_lcap5%HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 1 ]
    HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_lcap5%HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 3 ]
    HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_lcap14%HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_lcap29%HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 2 ]
    HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_lcap10%HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 3 ]
    HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_lcap14%HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_lcap0%HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_lcap0%HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_lcap10%HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 21
    DaughterOfAphrodite

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Empty HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!!

Post by DaughterOfAphrodite 4/7/2010, 4:38 pm

HI guyz!
    I just signed in and i am new here! as u can see i am a daughter of Aphrodite! PLz add me as your friend....i would like to meet my half-sisters and half-brothers! keep in touch!
    c u later!

Grace, Daughter Of Aphrodite
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Empty Re: HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!!

Post by Kendall 4/7/2010, 5:13 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female
    Number of posts : 2421
    Registration date : 2010-02-15

HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!! Empty Re: HI I am a Daughter of Aphrodite!!!!!

Post by Bella the Rabbit 4/18/2010, 2:00 am

HI! Welcome to CHB! Enjoy your stay!

Emily Hill, Apollo's kid (White)
    Katie Gardner, Demeter's kid (Green)

Both are neutral, Don't kill them.
    Mandi_Daughter_of_Artemis
    Mandi_Daughter_of_Artemis

Female
    Number of posts : 201
    Registration date : 2010-03-07

Post by Mandi_Daughter_of_Artemis 4/18/2010, 9:12 am

Hey! Welcome to CHB! Where your characters can explode from drinking to much water...
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kristal Meth 4/18/2010, 10:47 am

Hello and welcoem to CHB
    I am Tink or Tinkerbell :D
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:37 pm