A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A daughter of Aphrodite

Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3238
    Registration date : 2010-12-29

A daughter of Aphrodite Empty A daughter of Aphrodite

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 12/29/2010, 12:12 pm

Dreaming about the past again

I haven’t discovered who I am, but it all started a very chaos afternoon. It was tragic for me, I don’t know who to turn in to, or asked help. It was hard, I don’t even know who my mother is, all I know my dad told me she died long ago. He remarried but I felt like an outcast, so I ran away from home. I walked down the streets, it was dawn and I am alone, I didn’t know where to go. I felt a strange woman from afar looked at me, or stared at me. I tried to avoid her, so i went the other way instead, but everywhere I went she’s there. The alley lights turned on, and it was sun set.

“Lost are you?” said the woman. I didn’t respond.
    “I know who you are, Isabelle Gomez”
    “How do you know me?”
    “I know your mother, Isabelle”
    “I don’t believe you. What do you want?” I cried. I continued to walk but the woman blocked my way.
    “She’s alive…” the woman grinned.
    “I have no time for this! Get lost before I-“The woman suddenly changed her form into a vicious monster, with sharp teeth and wings.

The monster flew high; I got scared and didn’t know what to do. In an instant I remembered the peppermint spray in my bag. I took it out and sprayed it in the eyes of the monster as it charged above me. It was an effective weapon, so I ran to the nearest store named Givenchy. Gosh! I love the bags.

“Excuse me, may I help you?” a voice spoke to me, it was the saleslady.
    I didn’t know what to answer, but I can’t definitely tell her I’ve been attacked by a flying monster. Then a voice rang inside me, from my heart and told me “Tell her you are waiting for your mother.”
    “I’m waiting for my mother.”
    “Oh…” smiled the woman. “Why don’t you sit down, I’ll just be at the back.”

Again another voice spoke to me, a voice of a woman, coming from my heart again and said “Go to the perfume station and spray.” I stood up and went to the perfume station. There were varieties of perfume but there was a scent that made me fell in love with it. I took the sample bottle and sprayed as much as I can. But not a moment soon the monster had traced me, went inside the store in a form of a woman again. My heart was pounding like drums.

“Hello, good afternoon.” Said the saleslady, but the monster made the saleslady unconscious, it pinched the neck and the lady fell on the floor.

I ran to the perfume station and took a bottle of perfume, it was entitled Givenchy. I sprayed it on the monster, it choked, and I broke the bottle and stabbed it in its chest. I took another bottle, broke it and stabbed it once again. Not a moment soon the monster boiled, no blood spouted, it became liquid and disappeared like nothing happened. Then I took the chance while the saleslady is still unconscious, I grabbed a bag of Givenchy because the monster kind of hated it, then I took two bottles of the perfume that I sprayed earlier it was flower by Kenzo. I grabbed everything I can, I even took clothes and it’s not just any clothes its guess, which I didn’t even knew what was guess that time. Since I ran away I needed clothes, right? I also took a pair of flip flops from Havaianas. I don’t like to abuse because I know what I’m doing is wrong but I need things. I heard someone came in; I quickly hid behind the couch.

“Where’s the monster?”
    “I don’t know, but I can sense it came to this place.” a girl’s voice answered.
    But I was clumsy, I moved, and they heard my movement.
    “Someone is here…Hello? Is there anybody here?”
    Ofcourse I didn’t answer, but they spotted me behind the couch. “Go away! You’re a monster aren’t you?!” I shouted using a high heeled Chanel sandal as a weapon.
    “Wait! Wait! Don’t worry we won’t hurt you.” Said a girl whose eyes are heavy lidded like a doll.
    “How would I know you won’t hurt me?”
    “Promise!” said another girl raising her right hand.
    “Okay, but I won’t trust you yet!” I didn’t let go of the sandal yet.
    “Have you seen a monster? I know you were the kid back there right? Down the streets? We saw you being attacked by a monster.”
    “I was…” I said. “I am always being followed by creepy monsters ever since- never mind.”
    “You’re a demigod…Goodness! You’re not safe here! Come with us.”
    “What?!” I said.
    “You’ll be safe with us. We’ll protect you.” The girl said. “By the way I’m Madelyn.”
    “I’m Charlotte.” the other girl with doll eyes said.
    “I’m Isabelle.” I said.
    “Come on, we’ll be a friends from now on.” Madelyn smiled and reached a hand out to me. I reached for her too and went along with them. I felt happy that instant because it felt like family, real family.

I felt water sprinkled in my face, when I opened my eyes, I was in a room. Walls were colored in pink, vines with flowers were everywhere. A window was beside my bunk and I saw a girl stood there. Not a moment later I realized I was in my cabin, at Aphrodite cabin.

“Psssst!” said the girl with brown chestnut eyes from the window. “Hello? It’s five am!”
    “What?” I said, the girl became clear to me, it was Madelyn. “Wake up! Later on many will be using the shower! We still have inspections to do.”
    “Oh, goodness!” I jumped out of bed. "You don't have to spray me with water, Madelyn."

I opened my trunk and took out a pair of jeans, a camp shirt, toiletries, and more. It was then I realized I dreamed about my past again. Oh, I hate dreaming about my past. I went out the cabin quietly leaving my other siblings asleep.

“What time did you sleep last night? Charlotte asked.
    “I don’t know. I didn’t notice.” I said. “Guys, I dreamed about my past again.”
    “What?” Madelyn shrieked. “What’s about it this time?”
    “The first time we met, at the Givenchy store.” I closed the door gently and we walked away to the shower.
    “Did you offer to the gods, my dear?” Charlotte asked.
    “I did, especially to my mom.” I brushed my hair behind my ears. “I’m being haunted.”
    “Let’s just not talk about this, guys.” Shrugged Charlotte, but I know she’s worried.

Demigods tend to dream a lot about the past, present, or future, and it’s not always a good message.

During preparation for breakfast, Chiron galloped to us. He's camp half-blood's and organizer of activities. “Good morning Madelyn, Isabelle, Charlotte.” He greeted us.
    “Good morning.” We smiled while we prepared the plates and utensils.
    “How’s the report going?”
    “We’re about to get on with that.” I said. I dropped the plates on the table and whispered. “I’ll go. I’m going to get my papers.”
    “Go.” Both Madelyn and Charlotte whispered.

I escaped the hall to get my papers from the cabin. It’s hard to be a head of a cabin, because you’ll do most of the work lke cabin inspection.
    “Isabelle!” shouted a voice that ran to me. I turned around and it was Jake, head and son of Hephaestus. “Where are you going?”
    “I’m going back to my cabin.” I said. “I forgot my papers for inspection, how about you?”
    “Uhm… I’ll just come with you.” He smiled. “Since I’ll also be inspecting cabins, why don’t we just do it together, you know?”
    “Oh, okay.” I sounded a bit happy of what he just offered me.
    “Chiron is so hard to be an instructor, that half human half horse.”
    “Ssshhh! Stop that!”

We were near already but nasty kids from Apollo cabin came to our way and started to tease us. Well, what do you know, they’re good at it.

“Oh, look…An Aphrodite.” A tall guy with green eyes and brown hair said.
    “Ha-ha funny. Beat it Pritz!” I said sarcastically.
    “Awe…Come on. I haven’t started it, uptown girl.” Pritz laughed while he clapped a high five with his siblings. “I see you are with your high class toy.”
    I glared at him. “He’s not my toy; now get out of the way before I slash you with my dagger.”
    “Come on, just ignore him.” Jake said as he pulled me away.
    “Don’t start laughing! I won’t spare you.” I said angrily as we approach the door.
    My mood is ruined, but Dwight came to me and patted me in my back. “Smile sis! You need that.”
    "Alright, everybody inspection time!” I announced. All of my siblings went out, except for Dwight.
    “Tsk! Go on, brother.” I said.
    “I’m watching you son of Hephaestus.” Dwight warned.
    “Tsk! Stop it okay? Go on.”
    I ignored Jake and scanned my stuff as fast as I can. I forgot where I had left the inspection papers; I must’ve left those papers somewhere. I opened my trunk but it’s not there, I bent down to look under my bed. I realized the cabin was quiet, then I became nosy so I explored Jake’s mind. He was eventually saying “Aphrodite cabin is really clean and organize as always. It smells like varieties of flowers here, and it’s so refreshing. I wonder where she had left those papers; I’m kind of getting hungry. Hmm… Isn’t it forbidden to be left alone together in a cabin? Especially the part that we both have different parents. But I’m happy we are, or else we’ll be fighting twenty four hours.” Then Jake chuckled.

“I know what you’re thinking, Armor head!” I rolled my eyes.
    “Hey! That’s private!”
    “Let’s get going before I change my mind of sparing you from my punches.”
    Dwight waited for us outside. “Breakfast time, quickly finish your task, I’ll be at our table.”
    “Okay.” I smiled.
    “I’m watching you, Logan.” Dwight warned and looked at Jake with narrowed eyes.
    “Go on, cut it out. I’ll be fine.” I said. “Promise” Dwight left and jogged to the hall.

My brother hates Jake with the fact that he’s a son of Hephaestus. Our mom had bad memories with him, and maybe our generation still carries it. I mean some of us.

“I have a feeling your brother hates me as much as you do.” Jake said glumly.
    “Oh, cut the drama Armor head.” I bumped him with my shoulders as a sign of cheer up. “Come on, let’s finish this.” I smiled.

(to be continued) sorry if my grammar is wrong.

Last edited by Isabelle_Aphrodesia on 1/27/2011, 5:54 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot the description of original or what)
    annabeth13<3

Female
    Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2010-12-30

A daughter of Aphrodite Empty Re: A daughter of Aphrodite

Post by annabeth13<3 1/21/2011, 12:51 am

This is really good please write more:)
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3238