A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Princess Amy
Mockingjay
Kristal Meth
Aisling Blaise
Four
Canadiangirl
Arik
Kendall
BallinLeBron6
TRUEDragon
Aiden
Kimimae
Ace of Spades
Alfred F. Jones
immarooster
19 posters

hi people! can you guys show me around i don't know what i'm supposed to do.

immarooster
    immarooster

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-09-05

hi people! can you guys show me around i don't know what i'm supposed to do. Empty hi people! can you guys show me around i don't know what i'm supposed to do.

Post by immarooster 9/5/2010, 2:05 am

so yeah i don't know what i'm supposed to do. can someone post here how i become a child of a god how to get drachmas. what do i do with drachmas. and everything i need to know about this site!
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

hi people! can you guys show me around i don't know what i'm supposed to do. Empty Re: hi people! can you guys show me around i don't know what i'm supposed to do.

Post by Alfred F. Jones 9/5/2010, 2:09 am

Hi there! Welcome to CHB! I'm TPR/Cory. PM the people with the colored names for any questions!
    To start off, make a Character Form in the 'Unapproved Character Forms'.
    Just fill it out, and then your done!
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

hi people! can you guys show me around i don't know what i'm supposed to do. Empty Re: hi people! can you guys show me around i don't know what i'm supposed to do.

Post by Ace of Spades 9/5/2010, 2:12 am

Hey, I'm ACrzedEnigma, but call me Ace for short. PM me or any other color named people if you have any questions or concerns. Also with TPR's advice, read the rules section, too! You can look at other people's character forms if you're lost and need guidance (: Hope you have an awesome time here!
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

Post by Kimimae 9/5/2010, 2:17 am

Heyy well like welcome. I'm Kimi. Or Kimimae. Or really just whatever you want to call me. Like Ace and Cory said above make a character sheet and follow the rules and PM people with colored names for help. Oh, and have fun!
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12436
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

Post by Aiden 9/5/2010, 3:23 am

DANGIT.. Anyways, I'm Bree or Rawr! Welcome! PM me for any important questions (Or anyone else)!
    I suggest you listen to Kimi, Ace, and Cory too xD
    WELCOME!
    TRUEDragon
    TRUEDragon

Male
    Number of posts : 928
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Post by TRUEDragon 9/5/2010, 7:50 am

Hey I am Bright_Eyes1025. You can call me DF. You get drachmas by posting replies and topics. You can do alot of stuff with them. Listen to RAWR, Kimi, Ace, and Cory. I may not have a colored name but you can pm me.
    BallinLeBron6
    BallinLeBron6
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1621
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post by BallinLeBron6 9/5/2010, 10:53 am

Hi im Dark Axel 104 and welcokem to CBH
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 11:11 am

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 9/5/2010, 12:19 pm

Welcome to CHB! I'm Nicosgirlfriend or NGF. I hope you have fun here!
    Canadiangirl
    Canadiangirl
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8971
    Registration date : 2010-06-30

Post by Canadiangirl 9/5/2010, 12:25 pm

WELCOME TO CHB!!! I'm olympians12
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 9/5/2010, 12:33 pm

Hi there! Imma Sonica-chan! WELCOME TO CHB!
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12261
    Registration date : 2010-03-10

Post by Aisling Blaise 9/5/2010, 12:40 pm

Hi I'm *Annabeth Chase! Welcome to CHB!
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kristal Meth 9/5/2010, 3:39 pm

Hello and welcome to CHB
    I am Tink or Tinkerbell (:
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questionss!
    Mockingjay
    Mockingjay
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5141
    Registration date : 2010-03-07

Post by Mockingjay 9/5/2010, 10:07 pm

Hey I'm Wisegrl12, welcome to CHB
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 9/7/2010, 8:58 am

OMG HI,

Kay so welcome to CHB and stuff. Im Amy and dont even bother to ask because yes I am a princess. Now that we have the cleared up. Have fun follow the rules yadda yadda yadda. Hope you have a great time and ya you can pm me if you has questions. If not...meh how sad for you.

Sincerely,
    Princess Amy.
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9542
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by Aze Cluzt 9/7/2010, 7:42 pm

Pie I'm aze and ak me and on here you have charries that you contule and move around the camp :P once you get a charrie i'd be glade to post with you :P
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14056
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by Kiryuu-Kun 9/8/2010, 4:58 pm

Hai, I'm Charlie St. Cloud!

The colored people are there to help so ask one of them to help you around!

Have fun posting xD
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 9/8/2010, 8:58 pm

HEY IM ML PM COLORED PEOPLE FOR HELP FOLLOW THE RULES MAKE A CHARRIE THEN START TO POST AND HAVE FUN AND PS YOU CAN ALWAYS GET ON THE CBOX FOR HELP
    Roman the Emo Dragon
    Roman the Emo Dragon
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 6569
    Registration date : 2009-07-19

Post by Roman the Emo Dragon 9/9/2010, 8:22 pm

Hi I'm romanov. Please contact me or any other colored person for any questions, comments, or concerns. And dont die to quick ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:25 am