A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Theseus12
Daniel
Dorkette
Aiden
Jessica St'Claire
Kendall
ML
Panda Coffee
12 posters

Panda Coffee's Characters

Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3209
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

Panda Coffee's Characters - Page 2 Empty Hermione Granger

Post by Panda Coffee 12/3/2010, 7:45 pm

Name: Hermione Granger (yes the Hermione Granger minus the witch status and other things)
    Eyes: green
    Hair: Brunette
    Height: 5 ft.
    Body Type: small, fragile
    Skin Color: olive
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Joe Granger
    Country of Origin: Europe
    Pets: White snowy owl (trained)
    Talents: all things related to school, amateur fencing, and track and field.
    Weapon**: a small CB dagger
    Flaws: attitude, willingness to die for her brother, and very quick to judge
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): none
    Life before CHB*: She spent most of her time tracking her brother although he didn’t know it, and helping him out of tough situations when she was needed. Like her brother her dad died when she was 7 and he died to protect them. After his sacrifice Donner made her live in a foster home while he looked for a safer place to stay. What he didn’t know was that she followed him out and watched his back when he traveled. She also found wild mustang during her travels and made quick friends but not long after a hellhound found it and killed it one day before she could rescue it.
    RP Example*: I follow Donner through the forest and watch as he finishes off a giant scorpion. I stalk stealthy as he gets back to his shelter and lays down. I hear stirring in the bushes where I picketed Dream
    Any notes about your characters: English accent, sister to Donner Granger
    Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4242
    Registration date : 2009-12-09

Panda Coffee's Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Panda Coffee's Characters

Post by Allen 12/3/2010, 7:49 pm

If this was hermione, wouldn't she be a daughter of hecate? just sayin'.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 12/3/2010, 8:01 pm

Yeah probaly but I wanted a daughter of Athena and she doesn't have any powers
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/5/2010, 12:27 pm

Approved.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Panda Coffee's Characters - Page 2 Empty Kali

Post by Panda Coffee 1/14/2011, 5:13 pm

Name:Kalika May(Kali Ma)
    Eyes:Red
    Hair:Brunette
    Height:5.8
    Body Type:Lean, muscler
    Skin Color:Olive, pale
    God Parent:Hecate
    Mortal Parent:Alyssa May
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:Pergerine falcon named Lightnigbolt
    Talents:Magic spells, healing, and writing.
    Weapon**:Her magic
    Flaws:She can be overwelmed with bloodlust, somewhat crazy, and weakness
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Magickal; she can cast spells
    Life Before CHB*:Kali had a fairly easy life before, no deaths or tragdys. Her father was clueless and just said that one daya beautiful women came to him in his dreams and said to meet her at the end of the world. Being young and foolish as he had been he boarded a boat the next day and sailed to the 'Ends of the earth' looking for her. He found her perched upon a isle, chained by local fisherman in CB chains. He freed her and they fell in love, he gave his life to her practicly and one day she just dissapeared. One day he forgot about her totally and that was the day that Kali Ma arrived.
    RP Example*:Kali looked sadly at her father who had given his very last breath to protect her, but their was no going back now and she knew that, just couldn't accept it. Kali stroked her father's cheek for the last time as she straightend her back. Calling Lightningbolt she stood up and walked into the sunset. As she went she summond the power deep inside of her and sent her bird to find some shelter. The falcon flew into the quickly fading sunset as Kali struggled to place on foot in front of the other.
    Any notes about your characters:no.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/14/2011, 5:14 pm

Most powerful spells she can cast? How many times a day can she use magic?
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 1/15/2011, 11:48 am

She can cast spells/perform magick over 20 times a day for weak spells and over 15 times a day for stronger spells, if the spell is really strong she can only cast that spell one time for the entire 24 hours.
    The strongest spell she could cast would be a small weather spell (outside of CHB) or a spell to change apperance.She is like a element bender, she can pick up Earth/Fire/Water and make small winds blow but those would count as stronger spells so she could only cast them once a day.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/15/2011, 1:44 pm

Approved.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Panda Coffee's Characters - Page 2 Empty Snow Glass

Post by Panda Coffee 3/2/2011, 5:20 pm

Name: Hope Glass
    Eyes: Ice blue with gold flecks in the irises
    Hair: Pure white, like snow or moonlight
    Height: 5 1/2
    Body Type: Lean and curvy
    Skin Color:Pure white
    God Parent: Chione
    Mortal Parent: Sam Glass
    Country of Origin: U.K.
    Pets: A pure white horse and pure white cat.
    Talents: Horseback riding, reading, and snowball fights
    Weapon**: CB Knife with a white diamond in the hilt and snow related decorations.
    Flaws: Sometimes she gets defensive and mean, she can't shoot a arrow straight to save her own life, and she is really shy.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can make it cold and snowy anywhere for about five minutes with a heavy, blizzard like storm and ten minutes for soft peaceful snow. She can create 2 small storms a day and one blizzard. She can make it snow up to 3 inches in a small room or a 13 by 13 foot space outside. Or she can make it snow 1 inch in a larger room or a 20 by 20 feet space outside. The snow melts after she leaves the room or the space.
    Life Before CHB*: Sometimes when she would get really emotional, snow would randomly start falling. The second time this happened she was in school when a boy dumped her because she was too pale. She flipped out and punched him before walking away, then he told her to go to hell. She turned around and her eyes were pure blue, shooting icy daggers at him and a raging blizzard started to form inside of the hallway. Her dad was called and he came to pick her up, they went home but only for a little bit because he told her the truth, that her mother was a Greek goddess. She ended up at CHB 2 hours later.
    RP Example*: I got out of the car "Dad! I don't want to hear this right now!" I screamed at him. But he persisted "If you don't get your grades up then we will have to send you to private school!" He shouted at her as she stomped up to her room. He followed "I know you have ADHD but that is no excuse to fail." He shouted at me "How the hell is it not a excuse?!" I screamed back and the temperature of the room seemed to drop several degrees. "You better watch your mouth young lady." He said deadly serious "Or what, you'll beat me like you did Emily?" Emily was my little sister who had "accidently" fallen down the stairs during one of dad's raging mood swings. "How could you say that?' He said "Well how could you kill her?" I asked him "I didn't kill her!" He bellowed at me and grabbed my elbows in a steely grip. "Let me go!" I scream and the temperature seems bellow zero now. Then I feel something inside me snap. almost as if I had been holding something in my entire life and it suddenly broke free, it started to snow.
    Any notes about your characters:She likes the nickname Snow.

Last edited by knb3 on 3/2/2011, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 3/2/2011, 8:42 pm

How big of an area can the snow cover? How many inches of snow will be left on the ground? How long before it melts?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/3/2011, 2:59 pm

Approved.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Panda Coffee's Characters - Page 2 Empty Akila Selk

Post by Panda Coffee 3/21/2011, 11:55 pm

Name: Akila Selk
    Eyes: Amber
    Hair: Black
    Height: 6 ft.
    Body Type: Lean and muscular
    Skin Color: Olive, dark
    God Parent: Isis
    Mortal Parent: Seb Selk
    Country of Origin: Egypt
    Pets: She has a falcon named Mesi and a sandy colored horse.
    Talents: She is good at archery and riding horses, and her magic.
    Weapon**: She has a short sword, CB of course that she got from her father.
    Flaws: She detests all Greek and Roman gods, and their children. She isn't very good with a sword and she doesn't show much affection to anyone.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She is very powerful in magic and she can sense if other people are too, she can perform a very large varity of effective spells including mimcricy spells, that make normal humans see someone other than herself for up to an hour a day. She can talk mentally to her falcon and horse due to a bond she can make with them at birthe, she can bond with up to three animals at once but her magic gets weaker if she has more than two bonds at once. She can make a person see what they aren't seeing, like bugs crawling all over them and their flesh burning for up to 5 minutes a day. She can perform other minor spells like speeding something up like a car for example to up to 50 MPH above it's origanl speed for up to 20 minutes. At night on a full moon is when she is at her strongest, winter full moons are best or at the the Solaces. If she is is with other magitions then she is more powerful and if they cast the spell with her then her power is added to the to the other magic user's power.
    Life Before CHB*: Before CHB Akila roamed with her father and his group of bandits, robbing archaeologists of Egypt's rightful artifacts. Due to their constant being on the move, she was always skinny and ate practically anything she could get her hands on. They were soon considered Egypt's greatest heros and whenever people found them they talked to them, until one day a undercover agent spotted them and confeimnd their guilt. Her powers came in handy when a group of cops tracked them down and cornered them, her dad pleaded with her to get out and go to America, go to CHB. She performed a spell that made her look like a American tourist and slipped out, with the only map to all of the artifacts they had reclaimed.
    RP Example*: I look at dad, his eyes were hard, unmoving and slowly I nod, he slips me a small piece of paper as I mumble the words to my spell and dissapear into the crowd as a American. I look back, the cops were roughly throwing the only family I had had onto the ground, my fathers lip broke and bled as the cop handcuffed him and shoved him into a black van. I struggled to control my emotions and to not go back and kill them all, one by one, slowly and painfully. The last thing I saw of my father was a broken and bloodied man, as bystanders wiped tears from their eyes or if they were Americans, celebrated joyfully. I hailed a taxi and told the man to drive to the airport, as fast as possiable.
    Any notes about your characters: Not that I know of.

Last edited by knb3 on 3/23/2011, 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 3/22/2011, 5:16 pm

How many people can she do the "what they aren't seeing" spell on?

The killing somebody thing is power play, unless they want to die or whatever.

Your gonna have to have a limit to each spells, like 5 spells a day, blahblahblah.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 3/22/2011, 5:35 pm

She can only do the illusion spell on one person at a time unless its a full moon or she had more magic users. on the winter solstice she can do it to up to three people at a time, on the other solstices she can make up to two people think they are seeing what they really aren't and with more magic users, well with one extra person she can do two humans, with two extra people she can do three, etc..
    And yes, the person who plays the charrie that she is killing would have to say yes and she would just cast the spell, no garuntees that it would work.
    And as for how many spells a day, she can cast illusion spells 5 times a day, mimcricy spells twice a day, and as for when she makes a bond, she can't make another bond at birth for about a year or she could risk losing any other bonds she has made. She can cast other minor spells up to 10 times a day without being completely drained.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/23/2011, 4:01 pm

Killing people with a spell is NEVER allowed, even with consent from the other person.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 3/23/2011, 4:09 pm

Ok I took it out.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/2/2011, 12:19 pm

Approved.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Panda Coffee's Characters - Page 2 Empty Laila Green

Post by Panda Coffee 7/31/2012, 8:05 pm

There was a tragic accident with ReAnne...

Name: Laila Green
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Black
    Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
    Body Type: Tall, sinewy.
    Skin Color: Very pale white
    God Parent: Thanatos
    Mortal Parent: Christine Green
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: A Eurpeon Starling
    Talents: Acting, learning languages, and training animals.
    Weapon**: Stygian iron Kopis sword entitled φτερά AKA “wings”
    Flaws: She has temper that could make a caveman jealous. When she wants something badly she will not give up. Finally, she is fiercly overprotective of any of her loved ones.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can shadow travel up to six times a day, and each time makes her feel more drained. This number will increase by 1 every year until she turns 18, allowing her to shadow-travel 10 times a day. She can travel a maximum of 800 square miles in each travel but such extreme travels will wear her out so that she can only shadow travel twice in that day(At eighteen she will be able to do it three times a day.) By the fifth time she will no longer be able to stand without a serious energy drink. She has to have at least 20 minutes between each travel or she will faint and not be able to travel for the rest of the day(or wake up).

She feels when somebody/thing near her is about to die, the person/creature must be within a mile radius for her to feel them at all. She can't tell how they will die or the exact moment, but she can tell if they will die in the next two-hour time period.

She can tell how a body died, when, where. She sees flashbacks of the events from the soul still lingering. This will only work 48 hours after death, and the memory is not complete towards the tail end of the time frame. She can only do this once a day and it leaves her extremely drained afterwards, too drained to use any of her other powers for 5 hours after the event. This will not change as she ages.

Life Before CHB*: She and her sister Ashton Green lived with their mother until she was killed in a horrific car accident that wasn't so much a accident as a monster attacking. Their mother's death affected the twins differently, for Laila it pushed her farther into her powers and away from the world. But it was different for her twin, and she was forced to watch as Ashton turned into the stereotypical goth kid of Thanatos.

Then her search for answers to her mother's death finally came up with results, but not the ones she had been hoping for. It had been a winged demon that had killed her mother and nearly killed her and her sister.

RP Example*: Laila knelt beside the tiny body of a blackbird that she recognized as a Starling from her research into being a birder. She picked the frail creature up, feeling the warmth begin to leave it's body and she wished with all of her heart that the thing could just live. Too many things had died on her so far. She wouldn't let this innocent creature stay dead as well.

Any notes about your characters: Has a twin named Ashton played by Not_The_Only_One

Last edited by Panda Coffee on 8/1/2012, 12:23 am; edited 6 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/31/2012, 8:39 pm

I wouldn't allow her to bring anything back to life. Also, how far can she shadow-travel at most? Would her last power even work with Cyclopes and such?
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 7/31/2012, 9:05 pm

Ok, edited. Would she be able to tell if someone was about to die? And the way?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/31/2012, 9:13 pm

If somebody was about to die, sure. So, she'll take the pain, but not the actual wound? When does the pain wear off? I suggest you reduce the distance she can shadow-travel by a bit.
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 7/31/2012, 9:20 pm

Yes, she can use her last power on any creature, as well as monsters. Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/1/2012, 12:21 am

Mhm.... I don't think Thanatos kids should be able to take away pain, so I'm going to have to ask you to remove the last power. (Odyne kids would be able to, though.)
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Panda Coffee 8/1/2012, 12:22 am

Ok then. Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby