A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

The Hidden Whovian

Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

The Hidden Whovian Empty The Hidden Whovian

Post by Dorkette 4/13/2011, 6:37 pm

what you are about to read is the begining of the short tale of EmaLee Shown (pronounced Shawn or Sean)

To EmaLee everyone except herself was a nobody, a geek. Her clothes were always better than everyone else's, and of course she never gave out compliments. She didn't even know the meaning of the word uless she was looking for something to complement her outfit. She had everyone she knew, and some she didn't, wrapped around her perfect little finger, though she thought they were all of waste of time and space. Altogether, on the outside she shone like a beacon of perfect popularity, but on the inside she altered. It was so impossible to break her personality that no one knew what she was really like. No one knew her dirty little secret.

Though formally she seemed to detest anything that was deemed 'unpopular,' deep down all was different. She, the girl EmaLee, was a Whovian. Not just a normal fan who goes 'oh, yeah, I like that show.' No, EmaLee was the ultimate of dedicated fangirls. She memorized lines, watched episodes over, brought props and anything Who related she could find. Doctor Who might as well have been her religion. An alter in her room was even decorated and made to look identical to the one at the end of 'The Fires Of Pompeii' from season foud that depicted the Doctor and Donna in front of the TARDIS. She was a member of every online Doctor Who fanbase she could find.

Durrin school she was known as EmaLee Shown, but after weak school weeks, online, where she could be herself, she was known as the mysterious PerfectDalek, the name deriving from her school life. People always called her perfect, what with her strawberry blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and gorgeous, au currant wardrobe. Thats where she got the perfect part. The Dalek came from the fact that, not only did she hate, love, and feel sorry for Daleks, she once had the pleasure of hearing one of the nerds from school compare her to a Dalek stating that it was because of her apparent thoughts that others were inferior where as she was superior.

Just like the Daleks. Thats the day she realized who she really was and who she wasn't. She was EmaLee, dedicated Whovian and part time Dalek. She wasn't EmaLee, popularity queen and girl everyone wanted to be, but she kept up the act because she liked role-playing the mean, popular girl. The one part she didn't like was making fun of the other Doctor fans in the school, but she had to do what she had to do to keep up the act.
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14056
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

The Hidden Whovian Empty Re: The Hidden Whovian

Post by Kiryuu-Kun 4/13/2011, 6:59 pm

Intriguing. I like the idea of it xP
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 4/13/2011, 7:00 pm

Why thanks xP I'm having to write it for english class. Writing part is easy, using 25 of our 70 something words we have to use isn't xPP
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14056
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by Kiryuu-Kun 4/13/2011, 7:02 pm

xDD Nicee. I would love to do something like this for school.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 4/13/2011, 7:05 pm

omg.
    I LOVE THIS.
    Laxyak
    Laxyak