A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Hidden Cabin

natewolfe
    natewolfe

Male
    Number of posts : 190
    Registration date : 2010-04-26

The Hidden Cabin Empty The Hidden Cabin

Post by natewolfe 11/13/2011, 5:12 pm

NOTE: This story changes the main character in many chapters. The main character is shown by the character's name to the side of the chapter #. I hope you enjoy my story! Let me know what you think!

Chapter 1 – Nate
    “I’m getting really tired of those Hermes kids,” Nate said to himself as he walked back to his cabin, covered in paint. For weeks the same group of Hermes pranksters had pulled tons of pranks on him. Last week, they had left a note in the Aphrodite cabin saying,”To the most beautiful one of you, come and visit me at my cabin.” They signed his name on the note, and when the girls got back to their cabin, they all came running over to his cabin. He held the door shut as they attempted to claw their way through. Today, he didn’t yell or get mad, because he was used to it. He washed off the paint and sat at his grand piano. He started to play a song, and stopped to change a note. He had written it himself, and was getting it ready to play on the keytar, which is like a guitar, but with a small keyboard instead of strings.
    Nate finally finished writing the song and picked up the keytar. He played the song and sang.
    “This is it,
    Gotta go,
    Next stop, I don’t know,
    And if you ask me so,
    It’s destination unknown…”
    He went on until the song ended. He liked what he had created. Afterwards, he had nothing left to do. To pass the time, he decided to get the Hermes kids back. He took smoke bombs and planted them in the corners of the cabin; he left a long black cord from them to the courtyard. He built a Lego gun with a lighter and loaded it with a small stick of dynamite. He took the rest of the fireworks and aimed them at the cabin. Then, he took poppers and put them in the beds. When the Hermes kids got back, they’d be in huge trouble.
    After hours of waiting, the Hermes cabin came back from the armory. Nate strode by the cabin, with his Lego gun in hand and a lighter ready. He walked into the courtyard and lit the black cord. The spark went down the cord until it entered the cabin. BOOM! The smoke bombs exploded. The entire cabin was filled with smoke. Nate readied the Lego gun and shot it through the doorway. It hit the back wall of the cabin with a red explosion. He went back to his cabin and lit the rest of the fireworks. They shot into the air and towards the Hermes cabin. They hurled themselves at the wall and exploded.
    Nate didn’t get caught. No one knew who had launched the fireworks. As the campers went to bed, Nate thought, they haven’t seen the end of this yet! He watched as the Hermes campers went into their cabin. The lights went off. Seconds after, the sound of about five hundred poppers was heard, along with the frightened screams of the Hermes cabin. “That should teach them,” Nate said to himself as he got into bed and fell asleep.
    natewolfe
    natewolfe

Male

The Hidden Cabin Empty Chapter 2

Post by natewolfe 11/13/2011, 8:46 pm

Chapter 2 coming soon! Probably in the next 3 days! Sorry, but there will be a delay on chapter 2.
    natewolfe
    natewolfe

Male

The Hidden Cabin Empty Chapter 2

Post by natewolfe 11/19/2011, 2:17 pm

Chapter 2 – Kol
    Kol paced in front of the hidden Titan cabin in the woods, angry. He knew that demi-titans should not have to hide. They should rule, in his opinion. He unsheathed his blade, κλίμακες. It meant “Scales” in Greek. This was because the hilt was made of steel-covered drakon scales. It was made of a special kind of metal, celestial silver, and could kill gods, demigods, or mortals. He raised it to the sky and shouted, “I will not fail you, father!” The sky blackened as if in response, because Kol’s father was Ouranos. He sheathed his blade and entered the cabin. He saw Seth, son of Kronos, Callie, daughter of Gaea, and Leo, son of Helios. They were all talking in a huddle. Kol walked over and asked what was going on. Finally, Callie told him. The demigods played “Capture the flag” in the woods, near the cabin. Everyone was worried that they would be discovered. Callie then started making a plant grow out of the floor. Leo started making little balls of light. Seth wasn’t sure what to do, so he picked up a book and started reading. All of the other demi-titans were upstairs sleeping. Xena then appeared beside him. She was the daughter of Nyx, and could shadow-travel. She looked around for a little while and disappeared again.
    “That’s enough,” said Kol to the other demi-titans. “My plan is to attack those foolish demigods, and avenge our parents! His eyes looked furious, as though the demigods had already tried to attack him. He pulled out his sword. “Who’s with me?”
    They all put their swords in. In the morning, they would tell the others.
    When all of the demi-titans were out of bed the next morning, Kol gathered them in the main room. He stood in front of them.
    “Fellow demi-titans,” he started, “For years, the demigods have triumphed over our parents, and forced us to stay in hiding. Well, no more!” Cheers rose up from the demi-titans. “Soon,” Kol continued,”We will attack their beloved camp, and we will have the power!” The demi-titans raised their swords.
    Later that day, Kol realized he couldn’t do this without any help. He led a group of 20 demi-titans through the woods and to the broken Labyrinth entrance at Zeus’s fist.
    A large boulder lay above the entrance, blocking it. Kol sheathed his sword and focused. He used air to lift the boulder and carry it away from the entrance. He looked down into the dark, damp hole in front of him. He really didn’t want to go and check it out, so he asked someone else, “You might want to take a look at this.” The demi-titan went to the hole and bent over it. Kol pushed him down into it. The poor demi-titan fell screaming, and landed on his back on a hard rock. There was a crack, and his back was broken. Kol jumped down, followed by 18 demi-titans, into the maze. The entrance sealed above him, leaving them in complete darkness. Then, Leo made a little fireball and they all saw what had happened to the demi-titan Kol had tricked. The body lay there on the rock, still alive, but broken. Kol ordered to keep going, and didn’t even regret leaving him there to die.

Sponsored content

The Hidden Cabin Empty Re: The Hidden Cabin

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:26 pm